Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lead an elite squad of fatass soldiers to protect the factory in Pennsylvania where they make the ginger snaps that they sell at Rural King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
the kind that dog bountyhunter wears

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’ll get killed by a coworker from Long Island on day one

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA4wVhs3HC0

Do they fight trump and the magas in this movie? :| :/ :\

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

All war correspondence will be done through Instagram and the using the handsome Squidward filter.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Wait, is your side automatically chosen by where you live or skin color or something, or do we have to pick sides based on platform or who has the most charismatic leader?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Management posted:

Wait, is your side automatically chosen by where you live or skin color or something, or do we have to pick sides based on platform or who has the most charismatic leader?

Generally before a civil war, there is a no aggression setup phase where people are allowed to pick their team, class, etc. Each side also has a chance to design neat battle flags and uniforms.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Management posted:

Households will be divided. Brother against brother, father against son, hot step mothers against horny step sons

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

EoinCannon posted:

Households will be divided. Brother against brother, father against son, hot step mothers against horny step sons

Not the hot step mothers, they’ll be stuck in front-loading dryers for some reason.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

can i get a grenade launcher, those are always my favourite

Minnesota Manatee
Aug 28, 2009

I'm going to sabotage the dick sucking drone factory so that the drones will electrocute the bad guys' dicks off.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I'll miss the whole thing on a solo trip to study penguins in the Antarctic. When I return to the nuclear wasteland that is what man kind made of the rest of the world, I shall shed a single tear, turning my back on humanity forever and return to my new home amongst the penguins.

They will be happy to have their buddy back!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

I'll miss the whole thing on a solo trip to study penguins in the Antarctic. When I return to the nuclear wasteland that is what man kind made of the rest of the world, I shall shed a single tear, turning my back on humanity forever and return to my new home amongst the penguins.

They will be happy to have their buddy back!

*Happy feet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Not the hot step mothers, they’ll be stuck in front-loading dryers for some reason.

Only registered members can see post attachments!