Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

might melt down tomorrow...

it's very funny that monkeu of all people came back just in time to get perma'd again between kendrick drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i say swears online posted:

it's very funny that monkeu of all people came back just in time to get perma'd again between kendrick drops

what's that guy's story or deal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

what's that guy's story or deal

idk about the rest of the stuff but hes an australian guy who really loves the golden state warriors

anytime they beat the lakers he makes 10 accounts to post about how he wants to gently caress steph curry in the nba threads

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

why are you parasocial for shmm

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thank you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

let’s kill them

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

idk about the rest of the stuff but hes an australian guy who really loves the golden state warriors

anytime they beat the lakers he makes 10 accounts to post about how he wants to gently caress steph curry in the nba threads

same thing but in the rap thread he was an insane drake stan. also 22.5 years ago he posted "watch bush start a loving war"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

let’s kill them

its been too long since we had some blood

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
BLOOD

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Ohtori Akio posted:

why are you parasocial for shmm

it's just normal social since shmm melted down about it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what a rush

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

good morning.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

same thing but in the rap thread he was an insane drake stan. also 22.5 years ago he posted "watch bush start a loving war"

he's 1:1 exactly the same with Drake and Kendrick as he is with Curry and Lebron

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

take that post from him. let someone else have it.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lpzie posted:

take that post from him. let someone else have it.

I'll take it. I need some good posts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

edit nm someone gonna do it

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

same thing but in the rap thread he was an insane drake stan.

lol

quote:

also 22.5 years ago he posted "watch bush start a loving war"

Lmao