Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How Many QB's "bust" out of this Class?
Whoever the Giants trade up for.
Bears QB Purgatory Continues
All of them.
None. They all become mediocre.
View Results

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My shaman said the oracle told him the tea leaves are pointed north today so you're wrong, Leper, you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

He does not look pissed or miserable, he just looks tired.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I wonder if the Falcons didn't draft Penix, if the Broncos would've traded down for a late first and a 2nd instead (still targeting Bo with the first), assuming that the Raiders would draft Penix. Drafting Bo so early really feels like a "gently caress WE GOTTA LOCK THIS IN OR WE'RE BONED' move.

e: I am not saying I dislike Bo, I just think we could've gotten more value than we did in reality.

I'm with Perna on this one. I'm not the biggest Nix fan, but I'm happy they took a stab at it. That's what you have to do, and he does have some positive qualities.

If he sucks, who cares they'll just be back in the top ten next year or the year after and they can do it all over again until they find the right guy.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Was thinking of this exact tweet when I posted that lol

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the guys name is Penis. has anyone else noticed that

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Maybe if he's so tired he should take some of that copium you're all huffing.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

mistermojo posted:

the guys name is Penis. has anyone else noticed that

nah that cant be true

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So why don't people like Pearsall? No hands?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So why don't people like Pearsall? No hands?

I don't think people don't like him. They just think he's a reach, which he probably is, and he's old. I'm assuming the niners liked him, knew he would not be available at the end of the second and no one wanted to trade up so they took him.

His tape from this past year is excellent though.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
As one of the only Spencer Rattler optimists, what makes sense for him?

Off the top of my head: Giants, Raiders, Saints, Browns as a possible compete to start. Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks, Bucs as a backup/project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

BiggerBoat posted:

As one of the only Spencer Rattler optimists, what makes sense for him?

Off the top of my head: Giants, Raiders, Saints, Browns as a possible compete to start. Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks, Bucs as a backup/project.

the raiders I hope