Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

new atheists have always been calling themselves “cultural Christians.” Dawkins was late to admitting it because he knows it’s a bad sound bite that makes him sound like a dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/1787104142982283587

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol it's so telling that the Mccain Instutes Audio engineers crashed their setup the same way Mccain would crash his planes.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

"People feel bad when they see what we do."

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Israel is complete dogshit at PR
In my memory theyve bungled every time theyve had to defend their ongoing atrocities and were only helped by a media that never questions and never fairly reports.

In this way, devoid of the context they exist in, they can start pushing the self defense and only democracy narratives.
You can tell because it remains their only rhetorical refuge when pressed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Netanyahu is calling american college students Nazis

====

‎Netanyahu: No pressure can stop us from defending ourselves‎

‎Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:‎

‎No pressure in an international forum can stop us from defending ourselves even if we have to stand alone.‎

‎What is happening in American universities is reminiscent of what happened in German universities on the eve of the Holocaust in the thirties of the last century.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%AF%D8%A7%D8%A1

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I don't remember nazi cops busting the heads of people protesting against the holocaust. is there a show on the history channel about that?

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
prediction: the us is gearing up to purge its higher education of dissidents and replace them with fleeing israelis. but theyre still going to be glorified property embezzlement schemes that wind up dispossessing and liquidating incoming zionists anyways

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It does also seem like the latest thing is to make the protests an implicitly partisan issue, probably why boogooloo boys have been showing up and Politico ran with the Soros story.

Genocide is a question if you vote red or blue (even though blue is also the one desperately trying to make it happen).