Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Maybe not so great for town, but I had a blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well good work scum, very deceptive of you.

At least I survived several days of awkward situations.

Spork, good work, only once or twice did I suspect you all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

And many thanks Mycelia! Neat setup

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
That was fun and an incredibly exhausting 108 post final day for me lol.

Spacebanito
Dec 4, 2009

Die thou unsung.

fool of sound posted:

I cannot believe you got away with that

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

fool of sound posted:

Whoa, that's a hell of an auspicious number.

Thank you everyone for playing!!! I had a ton of fun even if I was nervous. I definitely learned a lot that I'm gonna put into my next game :twisted:

Spacebanito
Dec 4, 2009

Die thou unsung.
Also Spork, did not show up on my radar even once, if I had my way it would have been FoS, then either yuming or TM next, I don't think I'd have ever gone after you. Well played

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

fool of sound posted:

And we were on the same side!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
gg all. Thanks for the game :sun:

Now I can’t claim miller again, heh.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for this game.

My dad has been in and out of the hospital basically since this game began (hence my 10 hour drive mentioned a few times) and I really, really appreciated the game being a distraction from everything.

Nutsack Rangoon and Spacebanito, great to play a game with you, hope you both stick around for more.

Hal, sorry we tried to use you as a patsy (twice!), but good job using logic to save yourself.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

yuming posted:

gg all. Thanks for the game :sun:

Now I can’t claim miller again, heh.

You sure can.

We'll just vote you out for it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Woo good job scum

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
gg all.

Hope things work out well with your dad, Spork. I went through similar stuff last winter w my dad and I think it's good you can be there for him. You are a sicko for trying to break my trust in Hal, however.

Anywho, see you guys in 10 years!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SporkChan posted:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for this game.

My dad has been in and out of the hospital basically since this game began (hence my 10 hour drive mentioned a few times) and I really, really appreciated the game being a distraction from everything.

Nutsack Rangoon and Spacebanito, great to play a game with you, hope you both stick around for more.

Hal, sorry we tried to use you as a patsy (twice!), but good job using logic to save yourself.

Good luck with your Dad, spork. No hard feelings at all about trying to patsy me, and hilarious that you went and found that game with my role in it before, that made me really think you were town.

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

Anywho, see you guys in 10 years!

I hope you play again sooner! I was actually thinking within a couple days before you signed up that I missed playing with you, so it was amazing to see you pop back in. Sorry it coincided with an even busier time than usual for me so we didn’t get more Mason chat in.

Oh and Sandwolf, for the record, I tried to Mason you on the last night, sorry we didn’t get to talk in there because scum was too clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yea Rangoon please play again soon if you’ve got the time. Maybe we can be on the same team :sun:

This game really continues to support my existing belief that town shouldn’t claim more than absolutely necessary. There were so many roles but we had p much all the information we needed to play around them. And we didn’t fall into any pits.

I was trying to keep my post count up there at the end but man there was no competing with FoS way to go man. And spork did an amazing job of flying under the radar. Well wishes to your Dad, spork!

Also I avoided flavor discussion because claiming the fire related curse was not going to make sense with the charms. I was going to claim Harue the associated character (you learn this immediately upon meeting her) but even still. I had said my character made sense as a miller but that was p BS.

Thanks for introducing me to the game mycelia. I can’t wait to see all the endings~