Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

lol does this mean I'm fungah's boss? go spread some incense on those things if you want your parish to keep any of the tithe this year.

Clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

So far the Expendables have managed to raise 800 gold, and only at the cost of Bicyclops life from a Kobold dunking his nuts on him. Everyone has leveled up, except for Bicyclops, who was rezzed for free due to still being level 1 :). I hope our newest team of adventurers doesnt get pissed when I send them back the maze for another 800 gold that will all be spent on raising the starters before i send them back to the bench..

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

So far the Expendables have managed to raise 800 gold, and only at the cost of Bicyclops life from a Kobold dunking his nuts on him. Everyone has leveled up, except for Bicyclops, who was rezzed for free due to still being level 1 :). I hope our newest team of adventurers doesnt get pissed when I send them back the maze for another 800 gold that will all be spent on raising the starters before i send them back to the bench..

hoyl poo poo trying to read my own retarded writing is giving me an aneurysm. these memorial day miller lites hit differnet

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This game looks so hype, I'm still on Etrian Odyssey 3 but once I finish that I think I'll start this before continuing with the 3DS EO games. These sort of dungeon crawlers are so sick

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

hoyl poo poo trying to read my own retarded writing is giving me an aneurysm. these memorial day miller lites hit differnet

it's what they gave their lives for :cheers: :salute:

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

insane anime posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOquWz1l6I8 got the sick rear end fantasy synth playlist goin. the miller pints like im in the night club.

created the next line of adventurers,, and used them to rescue all fallen imps (except for Joey McCHrist.. RIP, tomb of the unknown soldier. some day his evil remains may be found..) But what I realized, after kicking that bosses rear end, is that i dont have enough $$$$$$ to resurrect the fallen. so now its time to bringi n the next imps to explore the rest of the floor, level them up and use the money to rez the A team.

Hell yeah b team crew let's fuckin go

I got the tude now posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's split her rear end wide open. lmfao

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

getting hit in the face and taken out of the game before warming the bench. brings back baseball memories...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

imps save imps

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

OH MY loving GHOOOOOOOOOOOSH YOU CAN FAIL THE RESURRECTS :nono: :homebrew: :xbone: :jihad:

i thought the mercenary rag tag team that acquired over 2200 gold would be enough for a full A team party rez, however, to try to salvage these ashes is a whole rear end 1k gold by its lonely.. It seems that there is going to have to be a merger to gold farm. This is loving insane

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is awesome lol.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

OH MY loving GHOOOOOOOOOOOSH YOU CAN FAIL THE RESURRECTS :nono: :homebrew: :xbone: :jihad:

i thought the mercenary rag tag team that acquired over 2200 gold would be enough for a full A team party rez, however, to try to salvage these ashes is a whole rear end 1k gold by its lonely.. It seems that there is going to have to be a merger to gold farm. This is loving insane

lol oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

>fungah just dropped a 5 person dispel on these mother loving humanoids. didnt even get to inspect them yet
>rezzing your characters of course does not return their expendable spells. gently caress we gotta turn around and go back to the surface lol

----------------

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

insane anime posted:

lmfao this is brutal

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

turns out you can keep killing the murphys ghost boss by touching the incense.. and now im a freaking pro at this game so kick their rear end in like 10 turns, even with these nooblet guys :ssh: game changing. Epic Moments where being a Gamer paid off

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

thats enough for tonight. Made it to floor 2. Have some screenshots but gently caress it.

1. this game really makes you use more than 6 party members. So far ive employed 13 different imps O_o
2. kid favorite, my kids are pretty loving good readers now so i have to be careful, Good soup! (not that i would ever leave my kids alone with him) they think his name is funny and his picture looks like evil bilbo baggins and its funny to them every time the game says Good soup is hidden.
3. kids said undead kobolds are my sister in laws dead chihuahua
4. theyre begging for me to resurrect Pablo

having kids that can read is great and also bad lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol does this mean I'm fungah's boss? go spread some incense on those things if you want your parish to keep any of the tithe this year.

dude I thought tmfc was my boss for a minute nd got real pissed off lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

>fungah just dropped a 5 person dispel on these mother loving humanoids. didnt even get to inspect them yet
>rezzing your characters of course does not return their expendable spells. gently caress we gotta turn around and go back to the surface lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

2. kid favorite, my kids are pretty loving good readers now so i have to be careful, Good soup! (not that i would ever leave my kids alone with him) they think his name is funny and his picture looks like evil bilbo baggins and its funny to them every time the game says Good soup is hidden.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

thats enough for tonight. Made it to floor 2. Have some screenshots but gently caress it.

1. this game really makes you use more than 6 party members. So far ive employed 13 different imps O_o

Fungah! posted:

dude I thought tmfc was my boss for a minute nd got real pissed off lol

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let's split her rear end wide open. lmfao

Also this.

----------------