Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
once again we find that all cultural arguments come back to whether or not you think Woodstock was "groovy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

once again we find that all cultural arguments come back to whether or not you think Woodstock was "groovy"

This except it’s Woodstock ‘96

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
was Woodstock 96 groovy? limp Bizkit seems like they are anti-groove

Jun 5, 2024
People Gathering

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

pro sha na na vs anti sha na na factions

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

hubris.height posted:

was Woodstock 96 groovy? limp Bizkit seems like they are anti-groove

Windows 95 was pretty sick, hard to beat that for groove

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

my old supervisor who took a shine to me was this really serious, austere texan woman. children and grandchildren in the military. once gave me a talk in this really motherly tone - like reminding a child to wear a scarf when they go out so they don't catch cold - to never say you're sorry for anything because it made you look weak

never missed a burning man. would talk about it giddily in the weeks leading up to it. was never able to fully reconcile this in my brain

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I assume she needed that for like one week in her life so she wouldn't turn completely to stone

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Buck Wildman posted:

I assume she needed that for like one week in her life so she wouldn't turn completely to stone

it’s because burning man is the playpen for Amerikkka’s fascists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
I like going to burning man but ma grandpap loved going to burning men (white supremacist)