Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!

Welp, time to go get arrested for impersonating an officer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

How much do you think you've spent on your Batman prop replicas at this point?

That badge is pretty snazzy.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

How much do you think you've spent on your Batman prop replicas at this point?

That badge is pretty snazzy.

Counting what I've spent building the batsuit armoire? $5-7k.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Holy crap. From the pictures you've posted, it's all really impressive.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

gregday posted:

DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!

Welp, time to go get arrested for impersonating an officer.
My Gotham City Police Department badge is actually a prop from The Dark Knight. :smug:

It doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours, though.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Dang, that's actually a pretty good value for what you've got. It's pro-level at this point.

You may want to open a novelty museum.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Yeah everything is professionally made and taken from screen used molds, or in the case of something like the cape, made to the same pattern using the same custom fabric.

I think now my plan is to have a room with the various stage of Bruce's journey lining the walls. One display for the League of Shadows stuff, with a full set of ninja armor and sword, then next to that a steel table with some Wayne Enterprises Applied Sciences transport cases on it holding the belt, grapple gun, all the other gear, along with a full Nomex Survival Suit on a mannequin. And then finally the Batsuit armoire. My new belt and grapple are on the way and I'm working on the equipment cases. Nomex and Ninja suits may be a little longer away.

Timeless Appeal,
Where did you get your cop badge? Mine is taken from a mold of a screen used one but stamped in metal by a company that makes actual police badges so it's fully real.

gregday fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Nov 23, 2010

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Aww yeah....

http://twitpic.com/39t5c8

1/4th scale (about 22" tall) Classic Predator figure. Real body netting, all of the articulation of the 8" figure and almost 2 feet tall of awesome.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

So I'm late to the party for getting the DCUC Wave 8 build-a-figure (Giganta). It looks like getting most of the parts is pretty easy and not that expensive via eBay, except for the head/hips pieces which apparently came with Gentleman Ghost. If I want those pieces, I can expect to spend, like, 80 loving dollars.

Any suggestions on where I could get those pieces (or those pieces and others, whatever) without totally breaking the bank? Or if some helpful goon has some extras they'd be willing to part with for cold hard cash?

CRACK FIRE BEATS
Sep 11, 2001
Haven't posted these in a while. All of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection released in the US to date:

Click here for the full 431x768 image.

Click here for the full 1366x766 image.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Who needed Zatanna

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Pretty Hat Machine posted:

Who needed Zatanna

Oooh, I did I did.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Who needed Zatanna

I was the one that emailed you a couple weeks ago about it.

Xenomrph posted:

So I'm late to the party for getting the DCUC Wave 8 build-a-figure (Giganta). It looks like getting most of the parts is pretty easy and not that expensive via eBay, except for the head/hips pieces which apparently came with Gentleman Ghost. If I want those pieces, I can expect to spend, like, 80 loving dollars.

Any suggestions on where I could get those pieces (or those pieces and others, whatever) without totally breaking the bank? Or if some helpful goon has some extras they'd be willing to part with for cold hard cash?

I'm so sorry, but no. One of the casting sites should cast those peices, cause $80 is ridiculous. I traded those 2 pieces for an entire sentinel like a year ago. Gentleman Ghost is getting a rerelease next year, but without giganta parts.

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Nov 25, 2010

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Fish Of Doom posted:

I was the one that emailed you a couple weeks ago about it.

Sorry :( I'll grab another one next time I'm out I've seen a few.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!

Xenomrph posted:

let me check, but I am pretty sure I have them and would trade them sans atom cause I actually use the mini atom. If that is ok with you? Just PM me.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

AlkalinePunk posted:

let me check, but I am pretty sure I have them and would trade them sans atom cause I actually use the mini atom. If that is ok with you? Just PM me.
Sure thing, I just care about the head/hip pieces and the right leg (if you've got it).

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Who comes with the leg?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Who comes with the leg?
Mr Terrific.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

Mr Terrific.

There are some mr. terrifics around chicagoland targets or least there were a few weeks ago, wish i would have known as target HAD a sale for 7.99 and that one stays, now they are probably back up to 15.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

AlkalinePunk posted:

There are some mr. terrifics around chicagoland targets or least there were a few weeks ago, wish i would have known as target HAD a sale for 7.99 and that one stays, now they are probably back up to 15.
Would you be able to check for me anyways? :ohdear:

Even at $15 + shipping it's probably better than I'd pay on eBay or whatever.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'll keep my eyes out too.

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

Would you be able to check for me anyways? :ohdear:

Even at $15 + shipping it's probably better than I'd pay on eBay or whatever.

Yeah I will have my GF check at work I will keep you updated and hold off on sending the other stuff til I confirm, I should be able to look tomorrow or Sunday.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

AlkalinePunk posted:

Yeah I will have my GF check at work I will keep you updated and hold off on sending the other stuff til I confirm, I should be able to look tomorrow or Sunday.
No need, I just won one for cheap on eBay. :woop:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Couple of quick things
Cleaning out my car to see what I picked up at the Target sale:

Wildcat (blue)
Green Arrow
Black Canary

More to come...

TheVigilante
Jan 23, 2005

when you gamble with the world's greatest manhunter...you bet your life!

Couple of quick things
Cleaning out my car to see what I picked up at the Target sale:

Wildcat (blue)
Green Arrow
Black Canary

More to come...

Are these for sale? If so how much?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

TheVigilante posted:

Are these for sale? If so how much?

email (cocomonkeh at gmail) or PM me.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

OK I have so far all on card unless specified
Helmetless Barda
Tyr
Kamandi (loose)
Wildcat (blue)
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Black Adam
Steppenwolf (either)

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 28, 2010

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Walked into WalMart today and saw this:

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
gently caress man.. I want me some Zattanna.. did you get a bucket for us?

profbobo
May 22, 2004

Vivat Buster!

Got the Popbot three pack in today. Really considering picking up a regular Popbot with Sideshow points, but Badbot may be enough for me. Definitely one of my favorite Ash toys so far, but he's too tall to put in my display cases. Feh!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

OK one of my Targets had new dolls (DC), the wave with Martian Manhunter. I got the Manhunter Variant and most the others, if anyone is interested, for less than retail.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I got my Wave 14 set, and have zero interest in Zatanna or Kamandi. Both don't have any weirdo factory errors, except for the widely-reported "Zatanna's hat don't fit her head no none" issue. Well, hell, maybe it does if you force it really hard, but I'm not gonna. If anyone wants to trade for something I don't have, I'm all ears.

I could use:

Sinestro
Mister Miracle
(Green Lantern Classics) Kyle Rayner
Starman (Golden Age)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

More paring down
Helmetless Barda
Desaad
Negative Man Variant
Blue Devil
Donna Troy
Variant Martian Manhunter
Gemm (One More Available)
Golden Age Starman
OMAC
Sinestro Batman
Golden Pharaoh
Loose:
Eclipso
Mary Batson
Variant Spectre

I also have the Walmart Wave and I'm debating what to do with it. I kind of want UH, but I might be willing to dump the whole thing
Email me (cocomonkeh, gmail) your zip codes and if you want stuff loose and if you want the BAF parts or not.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 5, 2010

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

More paring down
Helmetless Barda
Desaad
Negative Man Variant
Blue Devil
Donna Troy
Variant Martian Manhunter
Gemm
Golden Age Starman
OMAC
Sinestro Batman
Golden Pharaoh
Loose:
Eclipso
Mary Batson
Variant Spectre

I also have the Walmart Wave and I'm debating what to do with it. I kind of want UH, but I might be willing to dump the whole thing

I'll take Gemm and Golden Pharoah off your hands.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

funtax posted:

I'll take Gemm and Golden Pharoah off your hands.

Shoot me an email they're yours!

TheVigilante
Jan 23, 2005

when you gamble with the world's greatest manhunter...you bet your life!
Hey Pretty Hat Machine the GA, Wildcat and Black Canary figures arrived, you are awesome!

If you decide you want to keep UH I will take the loose Zatanna, Hourman and Green Lantern figs off you.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

TheVigilante posted:

Hey Pretty Hat Machine the GA, Wildcat and Black Canary figures arrived, you are awesome!

If you decide you want to keep UH I will take the loose Zatanna, Hourman and Green Lantern figs off you.

Good to hear. I'll let you know (but I think Fish has first dibs on Zatanna)
edit: and I have no idea what to charge for the loose dolls.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 5, 2010

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
Amazon has the MU galactus on sale for 35 bucks for the next hour or two or until it sells out, pick it up if you haven't, it is awesome.

MU Galactus 35 bucks quick

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bushifox posted:

Amazon has the MU galactus on sale for 35 bucks for the next hour or two or until it sells out, pick it up if you haven't, it is awesome.

That's incredible. Lower than the retail net cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragonReach Ghost
Sep 16, 2002

My Avatar is a Red Avatar

Bushifox posted:

Thanks. Grabbed one.