Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hoho`win
Mar 7, 2003

Z3n posted:

I've always wanted one of these:

with a turbo slapped on it so it'd do something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2Trnb-5L4

Watch the speedo from about 4 seconds on.

My REX:

"camping":

REX rash:

(anyone know any good painters in chicagoland?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
The green and purple is totally the best color for the ZRX1100. I also love the ZRX1200 blue.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Z3n posted:

The green and purple is totally the best color for the ZRX1100.

That should be the standard paint scheme on anything sportier than a Vulcan. :colbert:

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

It must look pretty spectacular in the old Z livery, dark green and gold.

I have this rule of thumb with bikes, they should be made by Suzuki and have some red in them:

GSX 1400 with a sort of modern and more swooshy version of my bike's colors.

They are pretty big though:

That's a grown woman sitting on it. Or growing woman. She's a gardener.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Ola posted:

GSX 1400

*checks Suzuki USA's website*

OH DAMNIT

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

You could make a mint finding wrecked, GSX1400's, pulling the fuel injection off them, and selling them to Bandit 1200 owners in the states. Apparently they're a fairly easy bolt on (as far as bolting on fuel injection goes), and they are unobtanium in the states.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Everyone posted:

ZRX

I am completely in love with the aesthetics of this bike, and have been ever since I started entertaining the thought that I might even get my license one day.

So of course now I own a V-Strom.

fe: I'm not sure what it is about Nova Scotia but when I took a trip out there a few years ago I saw more ZRXes in four days than I've seen in eight years out west

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
On the one hand I'm thinking of getting a Vanson jacket, on the other hand I don't really want to be this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3VHeaquZ34&feature=related

:stare:

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Deja Vu...

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Armyman25 posted:

On the one hand I'm thinking of getting a Vanson jacket, on the other hand I don't really want to be this guy:

... How the hell did you just teach me about a new youtube pg13 fetish genre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jASUy2BPbUA
spend more money.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jASUy2BPbUA
spend more money.

Ducati Streetfighter at the track! Yaaaay!

Oh wait, he's just showing up to hang out in the paddock. :stare:

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Z3n posted:

Ducati Streetfighter at the track! Yaaaay!

Oh wait, he's just showing up to hang out in the paddock. :stare:

Also, he can't make a uturn because he doesn't shift his weight at low speed. Let's not dwell on it.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Armyman25 posted:

why does he keep touching his dick?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

:colbert:

Not all of us are too afraid to take ours on the track. We are however, too cheap to pay for a non-watermarked image of it.

That SF has a big build thread over at ducati.ms. It's pretty cool in a 'spend as much money as you can on a bike and it's cool' sort of way, if thats your thing. It's done by the company that sells all those carbon fiber parts and accessories and such. It's their dev platform bike.

Hate that exhaust though. The double is somehow worse than the single.

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

... How the hell did you just teach me about a new youtube pg13 fetish genre?

Be careful looking up "motorcycle boots". You'll find dozens of creepy videos of a guy wearing leather boots in his bedroom.

blue vein steel
Feb 5, 2004

i am the video word made flesh

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Simoncelli is the major wild card this year. Now with a factory bike in everything but livery (and the honda is the one to beat this year), predicting he's gonna pick up multiple podiums and get a full factory ride next year. I guess Dovi's contract kept him off a repsol this year

blue vein steel fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 3, 2011

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
gently caress simon big hair in his stupid rear end. He'll just be at the front running people over. Ung I dislike that guy. Yes I hold grudges.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

:what:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
look at that chain

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
So eager for the race season to start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBpqU77dYzc

Hello there Cal.

Was there any TV coverage of the test days?

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Silver posted:

gently caress simon big hair in his stupid rear end. He'll just be at the front running people over. Ung I dislike that guy. Yes I hold grudges.

That's the best thing Super Sic has ever done.

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
I exist onl because of Parias'
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.

NinjaCthulhu posted:

What should I be looking at here?

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

MrZig posted:

What should I be looking at here?

The picture I quoted of Simoncelli punting Biaggi? Here's some moving pictures if you are not familiar with the incident.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

NinjaCthulhu posted:

I don't like Max at all, but you're missing the part where his antics ran Ben Spies off the track as well. gently caress that guy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

NinjaCthulhu posted:

The picture I quoted of Simoncelli punting Biaggi? Here's some moving pictures if you are not familiar with the incident.

I wouldn't really call that a punt, but I do 'dislike' Simoncelli.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

TheDon01 posted:

:what:

That guy could be on a tricycle and I'd still respect it, look at how loving huge he is. I'm not sure what the second set of handlebars are for though.

Content: http://vimeo.com/10877422 (Epic Rossi/JLo battle in 2009 Catalunya)

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Silver posted:

I don't like Max at all, but you're missing the part where his antics ran Ben Spies off the track as well. gently caress that guy.

I am a Haga fan, so I am still down with that. Although I will cheer for Ben over any of the other top guys in MotoGP except Rossi.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

TheDon01 posted:

Did he steal that kickstand from a KLR?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SeamusMcPhisticuffs posted:

Did he steal that kickstand from a KLR?

Finished lumber is too expensive for a KLR guy when there's just as good with the bark still on in any thicket or copse

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

open24hours posted:

Where do you sit?

Must be a trials bike.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Simoncelli keeps lines like an AI driver in a video game. It's annoying to watch.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

TheDon01 posted:

Where do you sit?

Must be a trials bike.

The majestic throne is transparent but visible.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

open24hours posted:

Do you just lose the engine when you take it over a speed bump?

:lol: content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwe7UqUX7k

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
^^

Hahahahahahaha I must own this film

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
~MeGaFoRcE~~