Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

CaptainMeatpants posted:

that is treason, trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

El Gar posted:

link broken imgur it or something

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

fuckthepolice.jpg

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

lmbo no but that's 100% ASH behavior aka i am upset but i will not leave i was here first

CaptainMeatpants posted:

that is treason, trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ImYNvE-gc

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

fork bomb posted:

RIP Beau. You were a great cat who's earned an eternal sunbeam. I'm sorry for your loss Radio. You are a great owner who went above and beyond.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

thanks everyone. maybe I am weird but this has actually helped me a lot. back in May I graduated from college and couldn't find a job, so I moved back in with my parents, who both hated Beau because he ate all their plants and stole food and wasn't friendly with them. it's selfish of me but I really appreciate hearing from people who I know understand how much he meant to me :gbsmith:

Beau was seriously the best cat I've ever had, even though I only had him for a year and 6 days. his birthday/adoption anniversary was just last Sunday. he was 9

when I went to the shelter to get a cat, he had already been there for 4 months. no one wanted him because he was old, already had bladder problems, and was super skittish. the shelter workers told me that he would never be a lap cat, and they weren't even sure he would ever do anything besides hide if I adopted him. when we took him into the room where you can meet cats, he tried to escape by jumping face first into the window and giving himself a bloody lip.

in reality he hid for about week before deciding that he was my cat and we were best friends forever. wherever I went, he would follow me, even if he had been fast asleep when I got up. he really liked to follow me into the bathroom and yell at me if he thought I was taking too long. he was scared of people, but if I had friends over, he would follow me anyway, even though he was scared of everyone that wasn't me and spent the whole time trying not to let people touch him.

when he got really scared he would hide under the covers on my bed. I guess he did that at one point when I was in there, and then suddenly realized it was the best thing ever. after that he would crawl under the covers and cuddle with me every time I was in the bed. we took a nap together every day after my classes :3:

he loved my other cat, Catface.

once I moved back in with my parents they didn't really cuddle anymore, I guess because they could both have their own couches. just a couple day ago, though, he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to cuddle with her again. it turned out to be the last time

he never stopped being scared of other people, but with me he was completely different. it was always hard to get pictures of him because all I had to do was look at him and he would start purring and rush over for lovins. he must have been in pain yesterday but even then he let me rub his tummy and he purred the whole time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYBHxbfcZQ

sorry for the super long post, but Beau seriously meant the world to me. I wish I had gotten a better chance to say goodbye

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

look my contacts are just itchy today okay

goodbye beau :cry:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Radio! posted:

sorry for the super long post, but Beau seriously meant the world to me. I wish I had gotten a better chance to say goodbye

There really is no good way to lose a pet you're attached to.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

this thread makes me miss my catte cow

he's back in texas, i moved to philly.

he likes to drink from the sink.

i miss him, can't wait til christmas to go see him again

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Radio! posted:

he must have been in pain yesterday but even then he let me rub his tummy and he purred the whole time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYBHxbfcZQ

this doesn't look like a cat that is in pain. beauregard looks like he was enjoying every second of that bellyrub :unsmith:

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I like it when big cats are friends with smaller cats

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

bonus: kitten cow in a shoe

e: kittenloaf

Kazy fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 6, 2012

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

fork bomb posted:

this doesn't look like a cat that is in pain. beauregard looks like he was enjoying every second of that bellyrub :unsmith:

that video is from awhile ago, because yesterday he wouldn't even come out from under my bed while I was petting him. he still purred his little head off though

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

good ol' Beau :unsmith:
sounds like you guys were the best of matches. shelter kitties 4 lyfe

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph posted:

its football season

go packers

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Radio, thanks for that eulogy, it was great of you to adopt an older cat and I'm sure he is in a better place now. All my condolences.

Currently heading to my cat Chloe's house to hug her

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Radio: I'm sorry, i hope you and catface are holding up.

i told moz your story and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "life is pain"

Hug Every Cat
Oct 13, 2011

I just want to hug all of them but I can't because that's crazy. I can't hug every cat. I just want to.
I got some pictures of Nugget today

All twisted on the couch

Hurf

Durf

Sigh

Back to bed

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
glad to know this is a common cattepose and not just a catstroke

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A Good Cat

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Catte status: defending her packing paper fort.

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
Oh, loving crap. :cry: Radio, I'm really sorry that this happened, Beauregard seemed like the best catte and such a good friend to Catface. He left you with beautiful, long lasting memories. Hang in there. :unsmith:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Tonight I was watching football and hanging out with Miles:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Yo Fergus whatup

nm

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

pet a cat now please. i just did. even though they be defending their paper fort or whatnot.

edit: Miles is a handsome looking cat. digital petting him

edit2 fergus too

Roosevelt fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Oct 7, 2012

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

In the middle of replacing an aerial socket in the house with a fancy aerial + 2xsat + cat6 socket. Spenny goes to sleep on the old socket.

Bonus: Spenny does not like flash photography:

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

RIP Beau :(

This is Snakeeyes:

a world called z0r
Aug 31, 2012

fondling a hairless cat would prolly be a somewhat strange experience tbqh

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Like petting someone else's ballsack

So not that strange I guess

a world called z0r
Aug 31, 2012

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

El Gar posted:

actually did a double take on that one. lol

link broken imgur it or something

poo poo macro text not mine.

Edit: Totally beaten and destroyed.

Edit two: Have a picture of Jesus and Slayer to compensate. (Jesus is the black and white)

Josie fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Oct 7, 2012

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

dee eight posted:

starting the fall catte av roundup. c/p and add any i miseed

this one belongs to forums poster Bad Munki

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mod sassinator posted:

australian carpet cat, one of the most dangerous cats around. perfect camouflage hides their deadly attack

looool

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
reiterating my condolences for radio

from that vid it looks like he had a nice person while he was around :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Josie posted:

Jesus is the black and white

woah woah woah i think the bible's pretty clear on this: jesus is white. def not biracial come on

here is luna playing with her feather toy. the carpet is gross because it's covered in catnip and also i haven't vacuumed in weeks gently caress you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YcxknCx-Js

i implore you to take special note of her belleh, note the white bikini bottoms she wears (she does sunbathe topless however)