Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

He's the guy that did those cock and ball torture video right? not real surprising he has that sort of tattoo then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingChef
May 25, 2005

Deathscorts are the true American heroes.
drat, that sucks about Shannon. IAM and BME definitely made an impression on me as I got old enough to start modding. Still think I have some pics and experience writeups there.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Well this article just went up on Vice and this seems like an appropriate enough place to post this.

He did it for a good enough reason I guess.

quote:

VICE: Why, Hostgator? Why?
Hostgator Dotcom: Well, I used to just sell tattooed advertising space on my body, but no one was really buying it. I was laid off at the job I had, my family and I were gonna be evicted and I needed a way for us to survive financially. I didn’t want to do anything illegal and I didn’t have any friends I could borrow money from. I looked for jobs but couldn’t get one, and I couldn’t allow my wife and children to be homeless, so I thought I’d sacrifice my face so that they could have a place to live. I didn’t want to do it – I really didn’t – but I also didn’t want my kids to be homeless.

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

AndyElusive posted:

Well this article just went up on Vice and this seems like an appropriate enough place to post this.

[EDIT] On second thought, I don't want to start a thing.

It's certainly a hosed-up situation when someone has to decide that selling their face is the way to go.

Jerome Agricola has a new favorite as of 21:05 on Apr 4, 2013

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

My cousin just got this in honor of her first baby. Cousin, no :(

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

She named her kid Lucky?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Dogbrisket posted:

She named her kid Lucky?

No, Lucky's her husband. He paid for the tattoo with his pee-pee money.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ThatPazuzu posted:

No, Lucky's her husband. He paid for the tattoo with his pee-pee money.

"his pee-pee money."
I have no clue what that the means, but it keeps cracking me up everytime I come back to it to try to figure out what it means.

Edit: Ah, king of the hill reference. I like the nonsense version better, so I think I'll stick with that idea.

:nws: for straightedge tattoo on penis
http://imgur.com/9dgW3vM

:nws: for tasteless, nude Popeye
http://imgur.com/WZyfKlj

I don't know if it's meant to be gibberish, satire, or anti-semitic, but I consider it tasteless. The bottom part says "filth". I thought it said "fiath", at first.

Hope I fixed the popeye link in time and nobody got fired. Sorry for using the image code instead of link.

Bored has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Apr 5, 2013

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

Dogbrisket posted:

She named her kid Lucky?

She named her kid Nathaniel (other shoulder). What lucky or any of that other mess has to do with anything is beyond me.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Popeye's Jewish? I was not expecting that.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

In american hospitals, every male gets circumcized. A man can't even set foot in a hospital until they check his wiener.

This is not to start a debate about circumcision. I was just making up poo poo.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So there's this shop I drive by on the way home from a bar trivia contest thing I go to. I've been wondering what they have, considering that Plan 9 Tattoo is nearby and goon recommended.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Ink-Tattoo-Studio/70850564506

Yeesh. I thought some of it was just "okay, they're horror things so maybe that's some of the 'style' I guess". Then I saw that Joker tattoo that didn't look at all like Heith. Then I saw the demon kid portrait tattoos. :stonk:

EDIT:

Thumbnailed to save you some :stonk: .

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Bored posted:

I don't know if it's meant to be gibberish, satire, or anti-semitic, but I consider it tasteless. The bottom part says "filth". I thought it said "fiath", at first.

Hope I fixed the popeye link in time and nobody got fired. Sorry for using the image code instead of link.

Is this perhaps a Cradle of Filth joke? That's all I got.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

AlbieQuirky posted:

Muslim, actually

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Hoover Dam posted:

Muslim, actually

He "turned Turk" when his vessel was captured by Tunisian pirates.

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

McPantserton posted:

Dreidel of Filth you mean?

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Dire Chinchilla posted:

http://i.imgur.com/SK3i5xj.jpg :nws:
Apparently somebody wants this tattooed on them :psyduck: So many things wrong with her body. :suicide:

Edit: linked now, sorry.

Looks like she has a goiter.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

AndyElusive posted:

I've seen this guy a few times now, he lives in the same city as me (Anchorage, AK) I think we shop at the same grocery store because that's where I always see him with his kids.

Mutter
Nov 20, 2004
I can't even afford 10 fucking dollars.
Oh facebook, you goldmine!

This set of photos is from a girl I know who decided to get her cat memorialized. Unfortunately...

Whew, good thing she got it re-done, it looks SO much better!
She is covered in just really tasteless, poorly done tattoos. It's such a shame.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

McPantserton posted:

If so, I wouldn't recognize it and you can ignore me calling it tasteless...or not, depending on how you feel about the band.

Bored posted:

What, you don't approve of Ted's tit hat?
:nws:
http://imgur.com/7DYtJAN

So, I had to start a new chain in DoD and couldn't think of what to do. So, like, another Ted picture that's getting closer to Silent Hill territory, although it's still not quite there. Sorry it's named. When I was drawing the original picture, it was kind of late and the name popped into my head. Also, the leg winding around the stripper pole is all hosed up.

Possibly :nws: and hopefully :nms:
http://imgur.com/uVeH26k

Bored has a new favorite as of 08:16 on Apr 6, 2013

Socialized
Oct 27, 2010
A guy I knew in high school just posted this on facebook:

What's going on with that mouth?

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

Socialized posted:

"Do, like, a wolf on my arm that's way awesome and is making the Troll face." Facebook is a tool that is useful for letting me know how awful the people I went to school with are now.

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

Am I missing something or is that just a normal looking wolf? Tasteless sure, it's weird enough to wear a wolf shirt to show your affinity for wolves let alone etch it into your skin permanently but it's not THAT bad compared to other tattoos in this thread.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Skipopatomus posted:

Am I missing something or is that just a normal looking wolf? Tasteless sure, it's weird enough to wear a wolf shirt to show your affinity for wolves let alone etch it into your skin permanently but it's not THAT bad compared to other tattoos in this thread.

I'm pretty sure the weird contrast with the tongue is what's throwing people off. It would look like a wolf panting, with the slightly droopy bottom lip thing, but where the tongue should have lighter spots, it's just black. It's actually a pretty good picture of a wolf, which makes the slight imperfection really confusing in a "something ain't right" kind of way. I'm guessing the poorly placed paw print is an old tattoo, maybe part of a larger tattoo that the tongue is covering up.
:goonsay:

Sorry. I stared at it for a few minutes last night trying to figure out why it bothered me when it's actually a pretty good drawing. Also, the contrast around the nose is off.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

She has Tom Cruise teeth.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.

Skipopatomus posted:

Can someone explain to me why it's tasteless to have a wolf tattoo? If it were any other animal no one would give a poo poo, by when it's a wolf everyone assumes you're either white trash or a furry. A lot of people like wolves, there's nothing wrong with liking them. They're animals just like any other. Why does no one give you poo poo if you get a tiger or a bear or a fox tattoo, but wolf tattoos are suddenly tasteless regardless of how well done they are? Same drat thing about wearing a wolf shirt. Yeah, some weird goony neckbeards wear them, and it's not exactly high fashion, but it's a weird thing to judge someone by. We're all weirdos because once upon a time, A Weird Guy wore something or liked something, so now you're A Weird Guy if you wear it or like it, too!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Please post photos of your wolf shirt tattoos. tia

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

No man, you see my sauwastika isn't a swastika tattoo, so please stop hitting me.

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
Please stop wolfknighting the whites.

Sorry, I mean whiteknighting the wolves.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Please post photos of your wolf shirt tattoos. tia

Not only does this exist, but there are two of them.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Probably because most people who make a huge deal of wolves in their self expression identity themselves in bullshit "lone wolf" or "alpha male" terms which makes for an annoying loving personality.

One of my best friends favorite animal is the wolf. I think he has like a wolf art poster? Its just a thing he likes to have around. Guys with wolf tattoos for better or worse get lumped in with people who identify themselves either AS wolves, in bullshit wolf hierarchical terms, or who think they're native American or something. Because tattoos are generally expected to go beyond "I like this thing" into "this thing is a major part of myself and something I feel strongly enough about to put it permanently/publicly on display." Again, that is not always the case, but that could be why. People cling to wolves for a lot of stupid loving symbolic meanings.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"I'm 1/64th Cherokee so I got a tattoo of an Alaskan timber wolf."

-that friendless white guy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This one is pretty nice (I don't give a poo poo about the subject matter, just talking about the execution) since all the ones where the fur is all inked in just look like big gray blobs of blobby grayness at a glance.

Amykinz
May 6, 2007
From Facebook

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Socialized posted:

I like how you can see the guy's chin. In a photo of his arm. The picture is of a tattoo, but damned if that thing about being worth a thousand words isn't true.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hp80YyWS1rqcu9eo1_1280.jpg :nws:

I Eats The "Pussy"

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
It looks like a person trying to pry open a Cyclops' eye, and the Cyclops is weeping.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I never tried the Double Talon Pussy Shredder before. I am such a prude.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

I mean who hasn't wanted raisins dressed as KISS with M&M fans (one of which has a hotdog) tattooed huge across their abdomen?

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 22:29 on Apr 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Huntersoninski posted:

Probably because most people who make a huge deal of wolves in their self expression identity themselves in bullshit "lone wolf" or "alpha male" terms which makes for an annoying loving personality.

One of my best friends favorite animal is the wolf. I think he has like a wolf art poster? Its just a thing he likes to have around. Guys with wolf tattoos for better or worse get lumped in with people who identify themselves either AS wolves, in bullshit wolf hierarchical terms, or who think they're native American or something. Because tattoos are generally expected to go beyond "I like this thing" into "this thing is a major part of myself and something I feel strongly enough about to put it permanently/publicly on display." Again, that is not always the case, but that could be why. People cling to wolves for a lot of stupid loving symbolic meanings.

drat... I got a tattoo of a lingcod but I swear I'm not a scaly. I just like to catch and eat them. Perhaps wolves taste good.

• Locked thread