Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Either that, or since she's holding her hands like that for the ol' double deuce, the tattoo is reversed. If she holds her hands the other way then it would be "THAT GIRL". Not that it makes much more sense.

"Did you see that damaged goods chick?"
"Who?"
"The one with all those tattoos."
"Oh, THAT GIRL"
:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

dopaMEAN posted:

How does a girl get to have such a hairy back?

Genetics, usually.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Oooooh, "That Girl" makes more sense now...and "gently caress You, Wanker"

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

NWS for tattoos of vaginas.
http://i.imgur.com/6QVBRPa.jpg

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So any answer on what that hairy reddish turd was from the last page?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Lady, I'm pretty sure they're not ever supposed to be green.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Probably a hairy reddish turd.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Hey. I answered it, with a picture even.

:(
\/\/\/

Bored has a new favorite as of 06:29 on May 3, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Bored posted:

Hey. I answered it, with a picture even.

We don't subscribe to your theory.

That's no bandage.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

We don't subscribe to your theory.

That's no bandage.

Well for once it IS a moon though! :haw:

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
We have a Miami Ink -style tattoo reality show now in Finland. It features one good artist, one OK, one bad and one really really bad.

The girl who got this said "I have never seen such a good tattoo on anyone!"

More here

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Sorbus posted:

We have a Miami Ink -style tattoo reality show now in Finland. It features one good artist, one OK, one bad and one really really bad.

The girl who got this said "I have never seen such a good tattoo on anyone!"

More here

It's a pretty cute pignosed albino.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

AlbieQuirky posted:

Lady, I'm pretty sure they're not ever supposed to be green.

I think that part is actually a tattoo version of a famous painting, but gently caress if I'm going to Google anything about it to find out for sure.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

Frozen-Solid posted:

I think that part is actually a tattoo version of a famous painting, but gently caress if I'm going to Google anything about it to find out for sure.

I'm just assuming it's a Georgia O'Keefe painting, since like 90% of them were vaginas disguised as flowers.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Skinny King Pimp posted:

I'm just assuming it's a Georgia O'Keefe painting, since like 90% of them were vaginas disguised as flowers.

She actually never painted them to look like vaginas, but when you're doing flowy flowery things it's really easy to make *everything* look like a vagina. The magic of abstract art - if it doesn't look like a dick it looks like a vagina.

Still, I could see a tattoo like that working if it wasn't done so horribly and out of a medical textbook with flowers drawn by a 5 year old all over it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!

NeurosisHead posted:

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. Critical mass of bad tattoos, holy poo poo. I apologize if it's been posted already, I didn't see it.

I know this was from a page or so back, but I still can't get over the fact that no effort is taken to even try to spell correctly.

Brian's Tattoo's posted:

Well to shut everyone up we just orderd an autoclave so stfu ppl
What was he using before? :stare:

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

I'm horrified that this might have been planned out correctly, but the tattoo artist was some kind of dick/homophobe and hosed it up on purpose.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

crazkylo posted:

I know this was from a page or so back, but I still can't get over the fact that no effort is taken to even try to spell correctly.

What was he using before? :stare:

Gin and a match.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

NeurosisHead posted:

It might be. The page is "Brian's Tattoo's".

His most recent post is about ordering an autoclave to shut up the haters.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Speleothing posted:

loving hep haters. Ruining all sorts of poo poo...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
If you don't read Homestuck, this is just a regular terrible tattoo. If you do read Homestuck, this is an extra terrible tattoo.

quote:

This guy keeps getting really lovely loving tattoos. I swear to god, he’s not a bad guy but his stupid choices in life makes me sort of avoid him. He just started reading Homestuck like 3 days ago and he is just plowing through it probably not even paying close attention to what’s going on in the drat story and he has ALREADY GOTTEN A HOMESTUCK TATTOO??! like loving christ i don’t even know how to deal with this poo poo. loving Gamzee and Equius loving bad taste in ships can’t wait until he reads that Gamzee just strangles Equius to death. btw you should put fandom tattoo as a tag or something idk.

Fandom shipping tattoo on someone who hasn't even finished the source work. Bonus knuckle tattoos. I feel like I should recognize those symbols but I don't.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Speleothing posted:

"Brian ain't gonna let them haters at tha Triple B ruin his dreams!"

Also, I had to look up what an autoclave is and aaaaaaaaaugh it's like that one dentist's office all over again. :gonk:

e:

I read homestuck and I still don't get this. Does this have to do with the trolls? Because I lost interest in the story around that point. I kind of recognize two of the troll symbols in the heart.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 13:59 on May 3, 2013

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

If you don't read Homestuck, this is just a regular terrible tattoo. If you do read Homestuck, this is an extra terrible tattoo.

Fandom shipping tattoo on someone who hasn't even finished the source work. Bonus knuckle tattoos. I feel like I should recognize those symbols but I don't.

They're from Green Lantern. Somehow each emotion got its own lantern and rings and created orange and pink and fuchsia lantern corps. This was around the same time they killed off the Batman

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Those knuckle tattoos of the "other" Green Lanterns are very unfortunate. :( Maybe that's just marker?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

e:

I read homestuck and I still don't get this. Does this have to do with the trolls? Because I lost interest in the story around that point. I kind of recognize two of the troll symbols in the heart.

Yeah, "Miracles" refers to the terrible ICP troll character. He's a joke even in the story of Homestuck, and like the second troll introduced. He's probably a third of the way into the story.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

The spelling mistake is supposedly intentional. And yes, he designed it himself.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

keevo posted:

The spelling mistake is supposedly intentional. And yes, he designed it himself.

[BEEP] UNKOWN

Scissorfighter
Oct 7, 2007

With all rocks and papers vanquished, they turn on eachother...

Skinny King Pimp posted:

found it:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lga8u5Kyjg1qgjv3co1_400.jpg

Hopefully don't have to :nws: a painting of a flower.

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013
Cross posting this from a post I made in the awkward and ugly thread, this guys name is Chris, he is a horrible human being, but never mind that, he has some terrible tattoos.

This is, obviously, a fat mermaid. He got this because he is an "admirer of chubby girls" (in this case that means 17stone+ girls) and freely admits this to the people on his facebook that are making fun of him for getting a terrible tattoo.

This is my favourite, he got it about a year ago, as a sign of his transethnicity, he believes himself to be an American at heart, who just happens to have accidentally be born into a small ex--mining town in the north east of England.
Weirdly, he believes himself to be native American, which surely makes the tattoo even more baffling (if it needs to be more baffling.)

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

The shape of that eagle's head is loving astonishing.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I've never seen an eagle with downs syndrome before

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

This is my favourite, he got it about a year ago, as a sign of his transethnicity, he believes himself to be an American at heart, who just happens to have accidentally be born into a small ex--mining town in the north east of England.
Weirdly, he believes himself to be native American, which surely makes the tattoo even more baffling (if it needs to be more baffling.)

Okay, not only is the tattoo terrible, so is the concept behind it. I knew people like him had to exist. The icing on the cake is his belief he's ~~Native American~~. Where I come from, being part Cherokee is about as common as being part Irish or German. :colbert:

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

broken pixel posted:

Okay, not only is the tattoo terrible, so is the concept behind it. I knew people like him had to exist. The icing on the cake is his belief he's ~~Native American~~. Where I come from, being part Cherokee is about as common as being part Irish or German. :colbert:

This is his current facebook cover photo...baffling.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

keevo posted:

Sometimes you see something that looks like a typo and it turns out to be a pun based on some lovely dog breed or town name or something. Usually it's just a typo though.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
All that makes me think of is some pub allstar decided to get his Counterstrike name tattooed on himself. I see that and just assume that he's the type that thinks that being slightly better than average at a video game makes him so ubermensche badass that could destroy entire armies single-handedly because hey man peep these trickshots and my K:D, brah!!!!!!

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.

Yeah, those finger tattoos are from the alternate lantern corps that popped up a few years back. Dude didn't even choose two of the positive emotions. Those are the symbols for Rage and Fear. Probably thinks it makes him edgy as gently caress when he goes to the comic shop. Looks like he's wearing a Yellow Lantern shirt, too.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Thought it looked like the Unknown Pokemon:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Terminal Entropy posted:

Thought it looked like the Unknown Pokemon:

Some googling for Unown tattoos gave me mixed results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
Unown tattoos are the nerd's version of tribal tattoos apparently

• Locked thread