Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulletproof Tiger
Nov 2, 2010
Wait, with Dany marching to Yunkai and GRRM writing this ep, is there a chance that tonight could be the the introduction of everyone's favorite character, Daario? Maybe since there's no Strong Belwas, they'll give Daario the "making GBS threads towards Yunkai" scene and then Dany will fall instantly in love and starting making GBS threads alongside him. That way, TV viewers can get a head start on that very important plot line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bulletproof Tiger posted:

Wait, with Dany marching to Yunkai and GRRM writing this ep, is there a chance that tonight could be the the introduction of everyone's favorite character, Daario? Maybe since there's no Strong Belwas, they'll give Daario the "making GBS threads towards Yunkai" scene and then Dany will fall instantly in love and starting making GBS threads alongside him. That way, TV viewers can get a head start on that very important plot line.

I keep seeing the references to Dany and making GBS threads all over the place. I have either forgotten or deliberately blocked those passages out, could someone explain it as succinctly as possible?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

pentyne posted:

I keep seeing the references to Dany and making GBS threads all over the place. I have either forgotten or deliberately blocked those passages out, could someone explain it as succinctly as possible?

Her last chapter in ADWD is her getting explosive Dysentery in the Dothraki sea. I'm sure one of the more seasoned bad thread posters will paste said passage in here for you. It's pretty awful and specific.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

pentyne posted:

For your reading pleasure(?):

GRRM posted:

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Urdnot Fire posted:

:slowfap:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The American Tolkien!

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
The word 'shat' is terrible. Nuff said, hope Daario is as blue and sexy as I imagine him to be.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The ringlets in his blue beard better be gold as gently caress or my shameful immersion may wilt.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Just wait till the racist chick from Westeros.org finds out Daario doesn't have blue hair because blue hair is for terrible pro wrestlers.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

Urdnot Fire posted:

The book is full of resplendent lyrical imagery like that.

A Dance with Dragons posted:

Above him loomed a grotesque fat man with a forked yellow beard, holding a wooden mallet and an iron chisel. His bedrobe was large enough to serve as a tourney pavilion, but its loosely knotted belt had come undone, exposing a huge white belly and a pair of heavy breasts that sagged like sacks of suet covered with coarse yellow hair. He reminded Tyrion of a dead sea cow that had once washed up in the caverns under Casterly Rock.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The ringlets in his blue beard better be gold as gently caress or my shameful immersion may wilt.

It makes me unreasonably glad for the show to have looked at Daario's description and said "no loving way."

Daario :swoon:

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

The character in the middle must be from House Mallister since he has their eagle sigil embroidered on his garb.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Blingee spoilers

Edit: Should mention it's NWS, even in this thread.

Shoehead fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 12, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Joramun posted:

The character in the middle must be from House Mallister since he has their eagle sigil embroidered on his garb.

American Fighter Premium Brand are pretty good house words too.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Is tonight the GRRMisode?

RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES ABSOLUTE FUCKER RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES

...that's every loving episode though.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Morgan Freeman posted:

The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. And so the cycle of life...is complete...

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Swear to god my ladyboner just took out half of Pittsburgh. gently caress.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

my cat is norris posted:

Swear to god my ladyboner just took out half of Pittsburgh. gently caress.

Daenerys Stormborn account spotted.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I couldn't poo poo for three days so I took some Gurm advice and drank some brown water until I became one with Dany. Truly he is a wise author

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYRuo_BnVw

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Such beautiful prose. It's like I don't know if I'm in Westeros, or Westeros is in me.

:allears:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Urdnot Fire posted:

GRRM is amazing because its very obvious he's just trolling people at this point.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm really going to miss Charle Dance when he departs the boobs and bad wigs show.

He is amazing as Tywin.

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES ABSOLUTE FUCKER RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES RAPE LEMONCAKES

So wait, there's a new thread title but this isn't it? Is that because lemoncakes are technically a spoiler?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ExpletiveDeleted posted:

So wait, there's a new thread title but this isn't it? Is that because lemoncakes are technically a spoiler?

loosechanj is in the pocket of big TVIV.

Also, getting sexed up by two young chicks at the same time in a creepy dungeon / smash cut to people eating and talking about loving / smash cut to other people eating.

- Episode Written by GRRM.

So he turned in Ned's Dead and Blackwater on the previous season, and this season the episode he wrote was so heavy with tits it had an Extreme Graphic Sexuality and Nudity warning before it, which is a first even for this show.

Well done, GRRM. Even your tv writing for this series is just becoming nothing but your gross fetishes.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 13, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Theon's boner was trending on twitter. The other thread is tired of torture. "When do we get to find out what is going on with Theon?" poo poo wait two episodes and Roose will loving spell it out for you when he hands his pinky leather to Catelyn. We had to wait fourteen goddamn years or some poo poo. Well just six for me because I got into the series late, but still.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
"Khaleesi please take all these tons of gold and all these ships and go to Westeros and leave us alone"

"No thank you, I'd rather take a watery poo poo all over the dothraki sea"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Damnit, The two week break before the red wedding is gonna suck. I've been waiting over a year for these tears.

e-Oh wow this is as Gurmy as it gets.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 13, 2013

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I'm watching tonight's episode right now and Sansa's "I'm stupid" gave me flashbacks to the one Sensa chapter I read from GoB (3 or 4)

Also Gurm commentary on the show through Marge regarding handsome Tyrion "He's rather good looking even with the scar. Especially with the scar!"

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 05:21 on May 13, 2013

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Yeah, that poo poo was pretty Grumy. But come on HBO, you put a warning on that, but not on every episode of OZ? Please. Getting weak in your old age.

True story, the lady was getting ready for bed when I started watching the show. I started touching her (with my clammy digits) and was like hey look at the credits, it's the Gurm episode, and she asked if there was any lemoncakes in it and I said I didn't know. Still, I kept on carrying on, put on a Georgey voice and everything, but she kept making jokes. The show started and I promised her that at least George probably wrote the episode one-handed if you know what I mean, which didn't even faze her until I said 'I doff my cap to you, m'lady,' miming his ridiculous hat whilst groping.

So that leads to now, sleeping outside and phoneposting, contemplating my fate and also how I too might get paid to write sex torture.

SaviourX fucked around with this message at 07:24 on May 13, 2013

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

El Hefe posted:

"Khaleesi please take all these tons of gold and all these ships and go to Westeros and leave us alone"

"No thank you, I'd rather take a watery poo poo all over the dothraki sea"

The one redeeming feature of her incredibly slow arc is that she wants to free all the slaves. This doesn't push the plot but it makes her Lincoln or something.

Just enjoy the theater.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Personperson14 posted:

Damnit, The two week break before the red wedding is gonna suck. I've been waiting over a year for these tears.

e-Oh wow this is as Gurmy as it gets.

Oh my sweet summer child, what do you know of jorts?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

SaviourX posted:

Yeah, that poo poo was pretty Grumy. But come on HBO, you put a warning on that, but not on every episode of OZ? Please. Getting weak in your old age.

True story, the lady was getting ready for bed when I started watching the show. I started touching her (with my clammy digits) and was like hey look at the credits, it's the Gurm episode, and she asked if there was any lemoncakes in it and I said I didn't know. Still, I kept on carrying on, put on a Georgey voice and everything, but she kept making jokes. The show started and I promised her that at least George probably wrote the episode one-handed if you know what I mean, which didn't even faze her until I said 'I doff my cap to you, m'lady,' miming his ridiculous hat whilst groping.

So that leads to now, sleeping outside and phoneposting, contemplating my fate and also how I too might get paid to write sex torture.

Thanks for letting us know you just sexually assaulted your S/O by impersonating Grum while grabbing at her.

However, you didn't mention it, bit did you fondle her tummy?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 13, 2013

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nutranurse posted:

Thanks for letting us know you just sexually assaulted your S/O by impersonating Grum while grabbing at her.

Given that this is the Bad Thread, I read this not as a sarcastic remark, but as genuine gratitude thinly masking erotic excitement.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Blind Sally posted:

Given that this is the Bad Thread, I read this not as a sarcastic remark, but as genuine gratitude thinly masking erotic excitement.

I read it more like you'd say "thank you mistress" as she puts a cigarette out on your nipples. Halfway inbetween begrudging and thankful. But fully aroused.

Speaking of awful poo poo, "Bolton sent his bastard to Winterfell to capture Theon, and there was a hornblower there and now this hornblower dude is flaying the skin off a guy tied to a giant X, man I wish they'd tell us who he is!" has now reached week 7.

Consensus also has it that Robb is being boring and not capturing Casterly Rock right now because all of his cool scenes will be in season 4 so right now they're character-building. :unsmigghh:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Oh hey cool, it sounds like this episode was awful, bordering on uncomfortable...Maybe even Pear Shaped?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It does have a certain Wild Cardsian aesthetic.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I'm so glad this most recent episode of the show, as written by G.R.R. Martin himself, finally vindicates those of us who never gave up hope that Theon's dick was chopped off.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
No no, when lovable rapscallion Theon Greyjoy couldn't sexually please that 13 year old girl, as he implied that he didn't have the right tools for the job, and the torturer who had his dogs rape his female prisoners said "well use your mouth", what The American Tolkien was REALLY saying was that Theon was just afraid, not that he'd actually had his penis removed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Why does the other thread know things like what the song "The rains of castamere" sounds like or means? When did the show ever play it for anyone and explain "this is how you know the lannisters are pissed at you"? They recognized it when they fought the bear, apparently.