Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Aggro posted:

It came from Facebook, status "Just got my new tattoo!!! STOKED!!!!!!"

I don't even know what that is.

It looks like some sort of Magick symbol popular with Wiccans and other similar groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

The first thing I saw is a bikini. The two circles with the line connecting them are the bikini top and the half circle that touches at the bottom is arms. It's a headless circle person. With boobs.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I thought it was a bad homestuck thing at first :shrug:

made of bees
May 21, 2013
I thought it was a crop circle, which I guess is what the Dr. Who thing is based on.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I think it's supposed to be Circular Gallifreyan, from Doctor Who.

And it's not even accurate. The inner circle is supposed to be complete, for one. And two, I can't make heads or tails of what it's supposed to say. A, H, N, then either an O or an I? Do they give any more details about it?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
It doesn't exist yet, but if it ever does, I will share it with you guys so fast it'll break the sound barrier.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I posted my cousin's lovely memorial tattoo earlier in the thread. Today she posted on FB asking if anyone wanted to come to a tattoo party at her place this weekend. Someone asked who the artist was, and it is this superstar:
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref...100000495129790
I sent her a message with the friendly advice to not let this gently caress tattoo her. Her reply?
" Thanks. I'm getting somethin very small and.very easy to cover n its free"
I will be sure to post the resulting train wreck for our collective mockery.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

It doesn't exist yet, but if it ever does, I will share it with you guys so fast it'll break the sound barrier.

Is this the tattoo that he's talking about :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDS6UQpssSg

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Petit Gregory posted:

Is this the tattoo that he's talking about :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDS6UQpssSg

Wheres the drat music notes?

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

Psa1m 23

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
And another winner from imgur:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Aerdan posted:

This makes me sad.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Dont people draw on their tattoos with markers to see how it looks first? Or is that just a crazy thing I do?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Bombadilillo posted:

Dont people draw on their tattoos with markers to see how it looks first? Or is that just a crazy thing I do?

You think people approach these with thought?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Aerdan posted:

Looks like something that a pimp would have tattooed on his whore.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
She has some chest tattoos, so she doesn't make the best choices.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Looks like something that a pimp would have tattooed on his whore.

Khazar-khum posted:

She has some chest tattoos, so she doesn't make the best choices.

Hey there Judge-y McJudgersons, she's allowed bad tattoos without being called a whore. And chest tattoos on women can look badass.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

Shannonmcn posted:

Hey there Judge-y McJudgersons, she's allowed bad tattoos without being called a whore. And chest tattoos on women can look badass.

Chest tattoos are the breast tattoos.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Preach.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Bombadilillo posted:

These people prefer drawing them on with crayon, I think.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Bombadilillo posted:

Nope, I work tattoos out in photoshop first. I also spend a bit of time examining the stencil in the mirror befor giving the go ahead. I'm guessing a lot of people don't bother.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

rocketpig posted:

Nope, I work tattoos out in photoshop first. I also spend a bit of time examining the stencil in the mirror befor giving the go ahead. I'm guessing a lot of people don't bother.

I've done that. And always the shop stencils it on and you go look in mirror. Step 1 is a marker for a rough go though. I guess photoshop serves the same purpose.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Saw this and thought of you, Tasteless Tattoo thread:

I understand wanting to get a memorial tat for a major highlight of your career, and I also bet that it's probably pretty hard to tattoo the inner part of a finger, but wow, does that look lovely.

Multiplesarcasm
Mar 3, 2006

a corduroy explosion.
He's probably just wants to get a jump in what will undoubtedly be the next 10 years of Breaking Bad tattoos.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Shannonmcn posted:

Yup. Pimp property mark. She most likely ran or tried to go straight.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

VoidBurger posted:

Saw this and thought of you, Tasteless Tattoo thread:

I understand wanting to get a memorial tat for a major highlight of your career, and I also bet that it's probably pretty hard to tattoo the inner part of a finger, but wow, does that look lovely.

That description almost makes it sound like they each went and got tattoos. According to their podcast, there was a tattoo artist at the wrap party, giving out tattoos. No wonder it looks so Bad.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

This showed up in a friend's convention photos.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

RazorBunny posted:

This showed up in a friend's convention photos.

That was the start of a great sleeve, why would you go and gently caress it up like that?

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
It's probably canon in the expanded universe glop.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
In the grand scope of Star Wars canon, a cat Sith Lord would not surprise me at all.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Ok Fella posted:

In the grand scope of Star Wars canon, a cat Sith Lord would not surprise me at all.

Wonder if she meant it as a pun? I didn't even think about it until reading your post. I still think she should have skipped the inclusion of the cat on the sleeve.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

:goonsay:

Actually in the SWEU the cat people (the Cathar) are traditionally enemies of the Sith.
Why is this so funny to me?

Bored has a new favorite as of 21:18 on Sep 5, 2013

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Ok Fella posted:

"Before you depart young padewan, I must tell you the terrible tale of my arch nemesis Darth Mittens."

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
:goonsay:

Actually in the SWEU the cat people (the Cathar) are traditionally enemies of the Sith.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That's possibly the most disgusting thing Iv seen today.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Is that a knee? Like hey my knee is so loving knobby and splotchy, check this out guys! Or I cant tell what it is.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Bombadilillo posted:

Is that a knee? Like hey my knee is so loving knobby and splotchy, check this out guys! Or I cant tell what it is.

Elbow.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

:eng101: It's a fractal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You zoom in and it's infinite layers of poo poo.

• Locked thread