Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

tehloki posted:

I use the underpants holes. How else do you drain the tank without taking your pants down?

I love how the hot-button issue of pants-holes has shown who wears boxers and who wears y-fronts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Seoinin posted:

I was disappointed in the resolution to the Slam Sapphic Fiction Competition. Felt rushed.
I'm still not sure whether this is a highly topical pun or not.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Again hilarious, please just abandon the other story and go back to this, this is wonderful.

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

tehloki posted:

I use the underpants holes. How else do you drain the tank without taking your pants down?

Feels good man.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

tehloki posted:

You drop trou like a man who has nothing to be ashamed of, anyone who does otherwise is leading an incorrect life.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Again hilarious, please just abandon the other story and go back to this, this is wonderful.

I feel that in at any given time you could just have Ray walk up to Beef and Beef could be all "Ray how did things work out dogg" and Ray could be like "Beef do not let me ever be sober again, it is the philosophy of a bad time" and never mention it again and it would be good.

As a young man not at full stature I read somewhere that typically the more endowed choose the flap mechanism and the statistically lesser choose to go over the top, and at that moment I made a switch to learning the mysteries of the hole. As a I grew up I eventually reached a point in my life where I could not see alternative methods as offering the same comfort or ease that flap and fly usage allows.

I do not have enough factual evidence (nor do I wish it) to know whether I am a pretender to the throne or rightly influencing my childhood statistic for future generations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

The jouissance of never being able to rise to the heights of the imagined superego who uses the fold in his underpants to take a leak.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, and I think my life has been better for it.

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

tehloki posted:

By pulling the dong over the waist of the underpants and then through the fly :eng101:

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
I pull my underwear and pants down around my ankles and then hold my shirt up with both hands and arch my back to pee.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Loving Life Partner posted:

I pull my underwear and pants down around my ankles and then hold my shirt up with both hands and arch my back to pee.

How does that feel?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
It's funny because just the other day I realized that the hole isn't actually for sticking your dick through. It's to provide more stretch for people with more ample junk, so even if your rear end is small, you could still wear small-sized underwear if you're packing serious heat.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Paramemetic posted:

How does that feel?

probably pretty good. probably like a million dollars.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I wanna see the end of the story. And the conclusion of Nice Pete's High School Adventure. :colbert:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Simian_Prime posted:

I wanna see the end of the story. And the conclusion of Nice Pete's High School Adventure. :colbert:

TAKE IT BACK OR I'LL CUT YOU TO RAGS AND FEED YOUR SALTED DICK TO A DOG!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Happy Holidays!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love the random comic button on Achewood's site so much, it's always reminding me of little gems I'd forgotten about :

Erotic Wine Tasting - look how angry they are at each other in that last panel :allears:

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I love the random comic button on Achewood's site so much, it's always reminding me of little gems I'd forgotten about :

Erotic Wine Tasting - look how angry they are at each other in that last panel :allears:

I sent that one to a sommelier friend a few years back. Her reaction was predictable and worth it.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Roast Beef does some sass on his oldest friend.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Loving Life Partner posted:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/5yearold-figures-he-has-a-year-left-of-peeing-at-u,34050/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Happy Hippo posted:

Roast Beef does some sass on his oldest friend.

Then Ray stews on it for three days and realizes he needs to foster respect from his friends.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11102006

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Kalli posted:

Then Ray stews on it for three days and realizes he needs to foster respect from his friends.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11102006
Not working on Doc Andretti, though. That's a "God drat it ray now what the hell are you doing" expression if I've ever seen one.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Zereth posted:

Not working on Doc Andretti, though. That's a "God drat it ray now what the hell are you doing" expression if I've ever seen one.

He's almost off-panel, but I like how Philippe appears to be wearing a suit and tie.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Random strip really is the best.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005

The first gently caress You Friday, featuring Mindlin.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Happy 12th birthday, achewood. :unsmith:

There is new merchandising!!! I should not indulge but man a Prime Time Records shirt.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
I don't think it's a brand spankin' reissue but I'm a new team member of Stoned Lightning.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Gonna be hilarious when you do not get your shirt.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Gonna be hilarious when you do not get your shirt.

I ordered some shirts when the store got relaunched and they arrived just fine. He's outsourcing it.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Disappointed in the lack of these or these.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

glug posted:

I don't think it's a brand spankin' reissue but I'm a new team member of Stoned Lightning.

Look at this little psycho.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Go RV! posted:

Random strip really is the best.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01072005

The first gently caress You Friday, featuring Mindlin.

Milklin.

Yes I remembered that off the top of my head. No I don't remember the equation for simple beam bending. Yes, the second one is more relevant to my job. What of it.

Indie Rocktopus
Feb 20, 2012

In the aeroplane
over the sea

Dickeye posted:

Look at this little psycho.

He really seems like he wonders if he cares about anything. But in a good way!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Phy posted:

Milklin.

Yes I remembered that off the top of my head. No I don't remember the equation for simple beam bending. Yes, the second one is more relevant to my job. What of it.

Have you forgiven Orson Welles?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm tempted by the KING OF THE MAKE-OUTS shirt but then I'll have so much hype to live up to

Maybe I'll just go eat the soap. :smith:

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I should get a Rabbit Ambulance shirt to go with the keyring I bought years ago.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Jerusalem posted:

I'm tempted by the KING OF THE MAKE-OUTS shirt but then I'll have so much hype to live up to

Maybe I'll just go eat the soap. :smith:

KING OF THE MAKE-OUTS has been proudly worn by me for like 6 years now THOUGH I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE so your mileage may vary
(I actually had to order a new one because my old one got really gross after having it for so long)

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Too much musky makeouts wafted onto it?

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer
:siren: New Strip :siren:

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
Nice Pete's dialogue is better without periods at the ends of his sentences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

The rear end Stooge posted:

Nice Pete's dialogue is better without periods at the ends of his sentences.

Oh, that's what that is. Something was off about it when I read it in my head but I didn't know what