Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Well he's technically not wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgrOD4PZzuY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012
After 95 pages of seeing skin art gone wrong (and, in some rare cases, right), I feel it's my public service to post this pseudo-public service announcement about the hazards of getting tattoos in your young, dumb, and full of cheap rum days:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-brooks-wheelan/n41908/

And, before anyone asks, yes, those are real.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

What is it? I can't see anything. :canada:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I suspect that the guy with the tattoo of a tumor on his hand might be the tattooist.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
The link in this post is an image of an Asian woman with a tattoo of a crying anime baby positioned on her body such that the baby's vagina is also her own. To be clear, if she were to lay on the edge of a table and a man were to look down while having sex with her in that position, he would see himself raping a crying anime baby. You have been warned.

:nws::nms: Mod edit: image removed, see above description for why:nws::nms:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I love that the 'about' for that video is just one word: "Stank."

Edit:

Haskell9 posted:

The link in this post is an image of an Asian woman with a tattoo of a crying anime baby positioned on her body such that the baby's vagina is also her own. To be clear, if she were to lay on the edge of a table and a man were to look down while having sex with her in that position, he would see himself raping a crying anime baby. You have been warned.

:nws::nms:[url]:nws::nms:

I've seen that pic posted several times before and it never gets any less creepy; it actually manages to gross me out more and more each time I see it posted. I can understand being young and dumb (or just plain dumb) and getting a bad tattoo or three, but I'll never get the motivation behind this kind of poo poo.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Dec 11, 2013

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:01 on Apr 2, 2014

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Mentalizer posted:

I'll never get the motivation behind this kind of poo poo.

She's only interested in dating pedophiles? vOv

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
It is a vagina tattoo of a crying anime baby that is itself tattooed. A never-ending cycle of :barf:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Clearly, I can see your nuts.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I'm pretty sure it's been proven by someone that the pedo rape tattoo is a photoshop. Or we can at least just keep telling ourselves that.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SeXReX posted:

I'm pretty sure it's been proven by someone that the pedo rape tattoo is a photoshop. Or we can at least just keep telling ourselves that.

Even if it's fake it has probably inspired a lot of masturbation and copycats.

The internet has surpassed gunpowder as mankind's most evil yet practical invention. Death to everyone.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

SeXReX posted:

I clicked it expecting the photoshops, but if this one is too then it's better than the ohters.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

SynthOrange posted:

She's only interested in dating pedophiles? vOv

That would have to be it I guess. I think 'get' was probably the wrong word for me to use there; I suppose I get that the actual motivation or reason behind it is someone being hosed up and/or batshit crazy, I just can't wrap my brain around the actual craziness. So I'm just gonna go with the photoshop idea and stop trying to make sense of it.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

moonsour posted:

I clicked it expecting the photoshops, but if this one is too then it's better than the ohters.

The Mentalizer posted:

That would have to be it I guess. I think 'get' was probably the wrong word for me to use there; I suppose I get that the actual motivation or reason behind it is someone being hosed up and/or batshit crazy, I just can't wrap my brain around the actual craziness. So I'm just gonna go with the photoshop idea and stop trying to make sense of it.

Pretty sure that isn't a 'shop. I can tell because of the pixels.

But seriously, pores and texture (hair follicles and skin bumps and shaving stubble); skin sheen on top of the colour; it's a photograph of a (seriously tasteless!) tattoo.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I was under the assumption that it was a nicely applied temporary tattoo of something horrible.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bad as that is, it could still be worse. It could be a pony.

Who am I kidding, that probably exists.

e:VVV I don't want to either. Like I don't even want to ponder what combination of search terms might come up with it as a result.

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 01:53 on Dec 9, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You go search google for it. I would, but I really don't want to.

Contribution...

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Say Nothing posted:

Contribution...

I could swear I've seen those lumpy-rear end birds somewhere before. Is this a copy of another lovely tattoo, or is this just a common way to gently caress up?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Antivehicular posted:

I could swear I've seen those lumpy-rear end birds somewhere before. Is this a copy of another lovely tattoo, or is this just a common way to gently caress up?
It's been a long thread, so I'm guessing it's showed up before.

I braved a search for 'my little pony' tattoos to see what horrors lurked. It's mostly just tattoos of the 1st generation ponies on hipster chicks, rather than bronies with the latest Lovecraftian generation of ponies.
Most of them are surprisingly well done, so not a lot to post about here.
Well, apart from this thing...

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
That looks like a misshapen dog, not a pony. And I'm not sure what Wolverine's doing there, but he has this look of 'please kill me'. :stare:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Aerdan posted:

That looks like a misshapen dog, not a pony. And I'm not sure what Wolverine's doing there, but he has this look of 'please kill me'. :stare:

That's what they used to look like IIRC I'd look it up but I don't want ponies in my search history.

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

It's been a long thread, so I'm guessing it's showed up before.

I braved a search for 'my little pony' tattoos to see what horrors lurked. It's mostly just tattoos of the 1st generation ponies on hipster chicks, rather than bronies with the latest Lovecraftian generation of ponies.
Most of them are surprisingly well done, so not a lot to post about here.
Well, apart from this thing...

Wolverine is clearly drunk. Look at all those boozles!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Meh, he's had weirder team-ups over the years.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

BarbarousBertha posted:

Wolverine is clearly drunk. Look at all those boozles!

Those are confusion marks. Scarlet Witch changed the pigmy T-Rex he was riding into a pony when he turned his head to mock Cyclops.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

rodbeard posted:

That's what they used to look like IIRC I'd look it up but I don't want ponies in my search history.

Yep, that's not a bad rendition of an original recipe MLP, weird dog face and all. There's a good photo on this HuffPo article, if you want to verify without tainting your search history.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Dec 9, 2013

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yep, that's not a bad rendition of an original recipe MLP, weird dog face and all. There's a good photo on this HuffPo article, if you want to verify without tainting your search history.

That lady is very very angry about something very very stupid.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, they gone from blank-eyed pony dogs to bug-eyed anime characters and a person is angry.

And now a bad tattoo...

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Say Nothing posted:

Yes, they gone from blank-eyed pony dogs to bug-eyed anime characters and a person is angry.

And now a bad tattoo...

What annoys me about this tattoo is that the tattooist has probably spelled her name correctly.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Stolen from the funny pictures thread:
FAG

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This thread needs more action.

Why you shouldn't tattoo yourself...

Or be a complete imbecile.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Now that is one ugly torso, jesus loving christ.

All he needs is Taz, "No Fear", and the JNCO logo and his "8th grade notebook from 1999" collage will be complete.

e: Oh, can't forget a potleaf and alien head.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
You sure that black thing that looks like a bird's foot isn't supposed to be the pot leaf?

It also needs more Dragon Ball, pro wrestling and alt rock bands.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Also that S thing made by connecting the points. You know what I mean.

Indeed!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

moonsour posted:

I've been trying to find a photo of this, but until then I at least have the story that goes with it.

Back in 2007 there was a student in my art school named Andy Stitcha. For his birthday he brought a huge bowl of pasta to school, made lovely silk screened shirts with his face on it, and declared it Andy Stitcha day. It was only A Thing for that one day, since he was only around for a year.

Apparently Andy Stitcha Day gained some notoriety on tumblr, and someone, somewhere, got a tattoo of Andy Stitcha's dumb silk screened face on his chest. Andy found out when the guy emailed him with a photo.

I'm trying so hard to get hold of Andy for this photo.

We know the same person! I lived down in that town briefly (lived mostly in Columbia) and played a ton of shows at the Pony Pen.

edit: This person was also responsible for knocking off Paula Dean's son multiple year reign as "most eligible bachelor". He did this purely by word of mouth and getting friends to vote. He showed up to the ceremony in a skin tight polo, short shorts and wasted.

Smash it Smash hit has a new favorite as of 15:37 on Dec 10, 2013

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Smash it Smash hit posted:

We know the same person! I lived down in that town briefly (lived mostly in Columbia) and played a ton of shows at the Pony Pen.

edit: This person was also responsible for knocking off Paula Dean's son multiple year reign as "most eligible bachelor". He did this purely by word of mouth and getting friends to vote. He showed up to the ceremony in a skin tight polo, short shorts and wasted.

Andy Stitcha has a hell of a future in advertising/marketing if he chooses. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaShaneTrain
Jan 2, 2009

pure mindless vandalism
:smuggo:

Origami Dali posted:

All he needs is Taz, "No Fear", and the JNCO logo and his "8th grade notebook from 1999" collage will be complete.

e: Oh, can't forget a potleaf and alien head.

Peace frog or get out.

• Locked thread