Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
You've got to wonder if the tattoo is a representation of its owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
Really, it should be in a more obvious spot. You really know you're going to find your special someone when the first thing strangers know about you is that you like to blow horses. Really separates the wheat from the chaff that likes to gently caress animals.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

cobalt impurity posted:

Really, it should be in a more obvious spot. You really know you're going to find your special someone when the first thing strangers know about you is that you like to blow horses. Really separates the wheat from the chaff that likes to gently caress animals.

Well you can't go putting the cart before the horse cock.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This has to be a photoshop.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
It is, but sadly only the word itself.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

This has to be a photoshop.

Bottom center is the runescape font right?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

"Love is all is need"? Also all the letters in love are awareness ribbons. :doh:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nascardad posted:

"Love is all is need"? Also all the letters in love are awareness ribbons. :doh:
Tattooists seem to have a really hard time with grammar.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

I think it's meant to be "love is all u need" and since a lowercase u is similar to a lovely is in cursive...

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
I wonder how many of these misspelled tattoos are from non-English speaking countries. It just seems a bit weird that a native speaker would ok a design as misspelled as Life Go's On.

E. Wait, just saw the Facebook comments. There goes go's that theory.

MIDWIFE CRISIS has a new favorite as of 06:38 on Jan 5, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Goodenough posted:

I wonder how many of these misspelled tattoos are from non-English speaking countries. It just seems a bit weird that a native speaker would ok a design as misspelled as Life Go's On.

E. Wait, just saw the Facebook comments. There goes go's that theory.
You can imagine it's like the english equivalent of Chinese or Japanese tattooists who deliberately give stupid westerners idiotic tattoos using Chinese or Japanese characters.

Translation: 'cheap whore'.

Translation: 'bitter idiot'.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I actually think this is a pretty clever way to cover up an ex's name.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

This gem from the first page inspired me to look up bad script tattoos, because they're really a special breed of dumb:

There were is mill, there is a road. :downs:

This looks like it was done in somebody's kitchen with the wrong hand:

This is like when teenage girls try to write "fancy":

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This gem from the first page inspired me to look up bad script tattoos, because they're really a special breed of dumb:

Still incredibly dumb or poorly translated, but looks like it might be 'there were is a will, there is a road.' Like 'where there's a will there's a way'.

e:
what is even going on in this tattoo?

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
Google searches for diving tattoos yields a wealth of awful and tasteless tattoos, but this one really takes the cake.

:nws: http://imgur.com/PDhsYSo :nws:

A "muff diver".

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Still incredibly dumb or poorly translated, but looks like it might be 'there were is a will, there is a road.' Like 'where there's a will there's a way'.

Yeah, but look at "will". That's not a "w". Especially not compared to the one in "were". Hence, "bad script tattoos".

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Yeah, but look at "will". That's not a "w". Especially not compared to the one in "were". Hence, "bad script tattoos".

It's not script though, it's just a lowercase old english style font. And the w kind of not looking like a w is the least funny thing about that tattoo. It's definitely just a poor translation of "If there's a will, there's a way".

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

I actually think this is a pretty clever way to cover up an ex's name.

It is, the first 20 times you see it.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

And if it were well drawn, instead of looking like it was done using lipstick while in a moving vehicle.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That might be Gabriella Fox. She does......movies.

AnnaBanana
Oct 15, 2007
2007 Noob. Sorry. :(
It came from Facebook. All from the same girl.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

lemonsaresour posted:

Google searches for diving tattoos yields a wealth of awful and tasteless tattoos, but this one really takes the cake.

:nws: http://imgur.com/PDhsYSo :nws:

A "muff diver".

That seems like a bad place to put a vagina. The vagina on the foot looked better.

Bored has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Jan 6, 2014

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.
I was about to gripe about the anatomy again but I need to feel like my life is more than yelling about bad anatomy on sexually explicit tattoos.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Bored posted:

That seems like a bad place to put a vagina. The vagina on the foot looked better.

Tasteless Tattoos: That seems like a bad place to put a vagina.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
http://instagram.com/p/iyzZa0JFF7

Yes, that's a Chrysler LeBaron. No, I don't know why either.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Captain Trips posted:

A lot of people got layed for their first time in their mothers Lay baron.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Captain Trips posted:

Because it belonged to John Voight

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Saint Jimmy posted:

That might be Gabriella Fox. She does......movies.

No that's Martina Aitolehti Finnish "celebrity". She got that tattoo "fixed".

The original text was according to her 'There Were Is Will, There Is a Road'. The calligraphy is supposed to be so awful that it just looks like 'Mill'.
I really can't see it any other way than mill.

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008

From http://ahlistoquevillero.tumblr.com/ which is a treasure trove of disastrous decisions.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Miaou posted:

From http://ahlistoquevillero.tumblr.com/ which is a treasure trove of disastrous decisions.

Clearly a Nintendo fan.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

what is even going on in this tattoo?

I read it as a lesbian-separatist Aerosmith fan. As in the bone and the two stones in the crossed out circle are a cock and balls, and the wings make it look a little, (not a lot but only a little), like teh Aerosmith logo. Also she uses the word 'rock'.

It's not a completely cohesive analysis, but its the best I can do.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

You can imagine it's like the english equivalent of Chinese or Japanese tattooists who deliberately give stupid westerners idiotic tattoos using Chinese or Japanese characters.

Translation: 'cheap whore'.

What's the first character? Because the second one is just "woman".

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

slinkimalinki posted:

What's the first character? Because the second one is just "woman".

贱 I think which google says is "cheap, base, humble, inexpensive, lowly, low-down"

FearCotton
Sep 18, 2012

HAPPY F!UN MAGIC ENGLISH TIEM~~~

moonsour posted:

贱 I think which google says is "cheap, base, humble, inexpensive, lowly, low-down"

yep, that's cheap ho, or jiànnǚ. She's lucky they did the character for woman, and not person, because that first character is also used to say slut--贱人/jiànrén.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

moonsour posted:

Please tell me she actually requested that exact phrase after googling the chinese for "humble woman"

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I read it as a lesbian-separatist Aerosmith fan. As in the bone and the two stones in the crossed out circle are a cock and balls, and the wings make it look a little, (not a lot but only a little), like teh Aerosmith logo. Also she uses the word 'rock'.

It's not a completely cohesive analysis, but its the best I can do.

It's actually a tattoo for some christian band called Showbread. Their logo is an omega with a music note in the middle that's crossed out. And they called their music "raw rock".

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

quote:

Someone has apparently posted a photo of what appears to be a tattoo of the mugshot of disgraced Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins.

The apparent tattoo of Watkins shows the convicted pedophile's mugshot along with the phrase 'Mega Lolz' written below.

The phrase was reportedly used in a phone call Watkins made from prison just the day after pleading guilty.

quote:

In a transcript of one conversation with a female friend named as Samantha, he said he was going to release a statement when he was sentenced, saying: "It was mega lolz, I don't know what everyone is getting so freaked out about."

The former Lostprophets frontman today began a 29-year custodial term for his attempted rape of a baby as well as string of other child sex offences - which a judge said plumbed new depths in depravity.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
After sentencing, or whatever, didn't he down grade his mega lolz to just lolz?

Getimmaaw
Dec 22, 2006

Need help my fellow goons. My friends tattoo, and we were trying to figure out what it says. She says it says Shawn (she asked me to find out if it really says that)? I hope it does, but I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

made of bees
May 21, 2013
Looks like Korean. The first block is "bbeu" But I can't make sense of the rest of it. It sure as hell doesn't sound anything like "Shawn", though.

• Locked thread