Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
Lots of Justin Bieber's tattoos suck but this one is something special:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
The Manzier (tm)

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

jidohanbaiki posted:

The Manzier (tm)

I'd prefer The Bro.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Star Man posted:

I'd prefer The Bro.

The Brah

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
I've never seen a tattoo like this with a...piercing in the middle? What is that? It grosses me out.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Leelee posted:

I've never seen a tattoo like this with a...piercing in the middle? What is that? It grosses me out.

Eww yeah, that perspective makes it look like it's embedded in a giant, rotting cavity in the guy's skin.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
It's a surface piercing. They're getting pretty common nowadays. Basically the piercing gets partially implanted inside of a fresh incision and it heals around it so that you just see the top.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Micro Dermal Anchors.

Single point piercings, from side on the jewellery looks like this:

_|__

the bottom part is under the skin, the upright pokes out a hole, and you can change the tops.

Really pretty common, but often badly done so it rejects and causes awful scars.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

This is a guy I know from high school. The lyrics are from a Drake song and it's not his only lovely Drake tattoo.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

caramelbread posted:

This is a guy I know from high school. The lyrics are from a Drake song and it's not his only lovely Drake tattoo.

Not the only bad Drake tattoo

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011
:stare:

I really want to believe that to be the end result of a dare, but this thread has taught me better.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

caramelbread posted:

After spending so long in this thread, my standard for what makes a 'decent' tattoo is basically:

isn't spelt incorrectly;
isn't a pony;
isn't a picture of genitals, or two (or more) characters/people loving;
isn't racist/sexist/homophobic, etc.;
isn't a portrait of someone's loved one done so badly it will give me nightmares.

So if this guy wants Drake tattoos ? Well, at least Degrassi taught him to spell-check.

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 00:02 on Mar 7, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't even know what this is supposed to be.

Goatse elbow?

ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland

Say Nothing posted:

Goatse elbow?
That's the best unintentional rear end in a top hat tattoo I've ever seen!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Say Nothing posted:

Goatse elbow?

Out of all the nasty tattoos in here, this one makes me feel the most disgusted. Bravo!

It's screaming prolapsed anus even though it has to be (I hope) one of these:

Guni
Mar 11, 2010

Did anyone else think this was a coconut bra at first glance?

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

Snowy posted:

Out of all the nasty tattoos in here, this one makes me feel the most disgusted. Bravo!

It's screaming prolapsed anus even though it has to be (I hope) one of these:

Looks like that is actually the source image they (badly) traced.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Guni posted:

Did anyone else think this was a coconut bra at first glance?

I was thinking more Leia golden bikini.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Istari posted:

After spending so long in this thread, my standard for what makes a 'decent' tattoo is basically:

isn't spelt incorrectly;
isn't a pony;
isn't a picture of genitals, or two (or more) characters/people loving;
isn't racist/sexist/homophobic, etc.;
isn't a portrait of someone's loved one done so badly it will give me nightmares.

So if this guy wants Drake tattoos ? Well, at least Degrassi taught him to spell-check.

I guess it's because I know him personally that I find the Drake thing so funny. He pretends they're good friends on all of his social media accounts but they've never even met. As for what makes it tasteless? The background shading (to me) make it look like a skin rash. You can get a pretty badass tattoo based on song lyrics if you're willing to give the artist some creative freedom. It's pretty stupid to get a paragraph of text but that's just my opinion!

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

An owl trying to blow out a candle.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

A friend on facebook just had this done in her living room. Was there no way to work an infinity symbol into this too?

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
I think the rope coming from the anchor is supposed to be an infinity symbol, with the anchor making up the other half of it.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Gatekeeper posted:

A friend on facebook just had this done in her living room. Was there no way to work an infinity symbol into this too?

That is an astoundingly fat arm.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Gatekeeper posted:

Doesn't look too bad for a kitchen wizard. Don't ruin the illusion by showing us a better picture.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Inspector_666 posted:

I'm not sure what's going on by the left point on the anchor. It looks like an armpit that's pointing the wrong direction and with no elbow in between.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

yook posted:

I'm not sure what's going on by the left point on the anchor. It looks like an armpit that's pointing the wrong direction and with no elbow in between.

Hold your arm out straight and look at your elbow. See that little dip? There's no fat there. Now imagine an inch or three of cushion puffed up around it.

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx

Say Nothing posted:

Goatse elbow?

Whatever it's covering up must have been truly lovely. You can see some text at the top reading..."Biuct"?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Plexiwatt posted:

Whatever it's covering up must have been truly lovely. You can see some text at the top reading..."Biuct"?

Bruce.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mustard_tiger posted:

I think the rope coming from the anchor is supposed to be an infinity symbol, with the anchor making up the other half of it.

The rope is turning into birds. Apparently a gypsy curse gone bad.

Multiplesarcasm
Mar 3, 2006

a corduroy explosion.

Inspector_666 posted:

For a second I thought it was the full arm and I thought "Oh well, y'know, it's not that bad" and then I realized that the indent on the left is the crook of their elbow.

edit: Wrong twice, that's the outside of their hand, so that's actually their elbow. Meaning their elbow is hidden in that little hole in the center. Hoooly poo poo.

Multiplesarcasm has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Mar 7, 2014

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Multiplesarcasm posted:

For a second I thought it was the full arm and I thought "Oh well, y'know, it's not that bad" and then I realized that the indent on the left is the crook of their elbow.

:aaa:
Holy poo poo. That's a lot of canvas.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
It's also upside down.

I know that's a contended point in here, but seriously, when she puts her arm down them birds a flying upside down.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

dpack_1 posted:

It's also upside down.

I know that's a contended point in here, but seriously, when she puts her arm down them birds a flying upside down.

With that much canvas I'm sure she can just drape that poo poo right side up. (I'm sure she did it intentionally as an incentive for arm isometrics).

DandyLion has a new favorite as of 20:32 on Mar 7, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ED-E My Love posted:

That's the best unintentional rear end in a top hat tattoo I've ever seen!

This.

Don't know that this needs to be :nws: since I cropped out the real doll vagina, but just in case
http://imgur.com/4WFZCJA

Bored has a new favorite as of 20:42 on Mar 7, 2014

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's the first time imgur said it was over capacity that I've ever seen. It must be some kind of sign.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
:sun:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

She's winking coming and going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Just.. Wow. That is amazing. I'd buy this man so many beers.

• Locked thread