Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Which restroom do you use and have you had any restroom-related incidents
Never mind rear end in a top hat dudes, what do other women think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

gnarlyhotep posted:

just so everyone knows, I've known psyopmonkey for about 3 years and she is way cooler than most of you dumb fucks

Most! Thanks for leaving me a psychological out. It's good to be part of Cool Crew

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Torka posted:

did your ability to read maps or imagine 3d shapes diminish after you started taking hormones :v:

I was kicked out of my Unreal Tournament clan because I could no longer pwn.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Have you done any voice training, do you ever go back and forth and selectively use both registers to your advantage

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I like how all trans related topics are relegated to pronouns and crotch stuff.

How about some interesting questions?

I like how all trans related topics are relegated to the only poo poo that would make someone call themselves trans in the private and public eye. How about some interesting questions?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how big is your dick?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Mrenda posted:

finally we're acknowledging the real tragedy of transgenderism

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

did your ability to read maps or imagine 3d shapes diminish after you started taking hormones :v:

My memory improved and my spacial reasoning got way better.

Reading maps is a skill and not an innate ability.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What's your daily fashion sense like. I like to be as androgynous as possible.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Have you done any voice training, do you ever go back and forth and selectively use both registers to your advantage

Ive done a little voice training. I had good range before and that seemed to help. I have a passable, yet deeper female voice.

Talk from the head, not from the chest folks.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Sabel posted:

I'm not very far along the transition process. The only place I've been to for any decent length of time is my local bar where I know the people. I generally use the male bathroom because I know I won't get beaten up in there, however I use the female bathroom if I'm wearing a skirt as there's no lock in the male cubicle.

Using bathrooms terrifies me as it's the most likely place for a seriously bad reaction. I've avoided going places because of it. I've never had an issue using a bathroom in my local.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Cute pink and black sneakers, jeans that fit (usually CK or Express), a teeshirt, a hoodie, and sunglasses.

I also carry a milspec black backpack instead of purse. Not sure why...

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

I know a (huge, scary) tran called Opal that claims she likes to take home dudes and be like [in a squeaky voice] "This is the voice I kiss you with" and then, in a scary man voice "Now this is the voice I gently caress YOU WITH". S'pretty cool that she has options like that.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

I use the guys room more than anything. The womens room is usually disgusting and there are way longer lines.

If a guy gives me a hassle in the bathroom I just leave.

When im forced to use the Womens room I just go in and do my thing. I rarely have any issues, but im also a bit more passable than most.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Mrenda posted:

I'm not very far along the transition process. The only place I've been to for any decent length of time is my local bar where I know the people. I generally use the male bathroom because I know I won't get beaten up in there, however I use the female bathroom if I'm wearing a skirt as there's no lock in the male cubicle.

Using bathrooms terrifies me as it's the most likely place for a seriously bad reaction. I've avoided going places because of it. I've never had an issue using a bathroom in my local.

do you shove tampons up your rear end to feel more Fem, OP this applies to you as well.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

I know a (huge, scary) tran called Opal that claims she likes to take home dudes and be like [in a squeaky voice] "This is the voice I kiss you with" and then, in a scary man voice "Now this is the voice I gently caress YOU WITH". S'pretty cool that she has options like that.

why don't I believe any of this

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Did you do that thing that supposedly some nerdy rear end trans do where they consistently play as opposite-sexed characters in games if they can or do you just not actually give a gently caress and pick based on utilitarian things like move set or armor or abilities or whatever

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Sabel posted:

Converse, jeans and hoodie/top and cardigan/cowl necked purple sweatshirt that is badass. I don't pass so I guess people would consider it androgynous, or at least gender bending to a degree.

Sabel posted:

Not much. It's incredibly dysphoric and I had no idea if I was making progress as I was doing it. I need to get back to doing it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

why don't I believe any of this

Cuz you ain't never been to New Orleans, baby.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I use the guys room more than anything. The womens room is usually disgusting and there are way longer lines.

If a guy gives me a hassle in the bathroom I just leave.

When im forced to use the Womens room I just go in and do my thing. I rarely have any issues, but im also a bit more passable than most.

:xd:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mrenda posted:

Do you think transwomen have an unfair advantage over other women in e-sports???

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

Did you do that thing that supposedly some nerdy rear end trans do where they consistently play as opposite-sexed characters in games if they can or do you just not actually give a gently caress and pick based on utilitarian things like move set or armor or abilities or whatever

ut oh, I usually pick the woman in games. Does that mean I'm a troon?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
are there any instances of transexualism occurring in nature?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

killyoureparents posted:

do you shove tampons up your rear end to feel more Fem, OP this applies to you as well.

I dont bleed out of my butt. If I started, I would go to the hospital. :ohdear:

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Sabel posted:

I don't play games very often anymore, but I mostly played as female characters. The last game I played was The Wolf Among Us and you play as a dude in that.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

ut oh, I usually pick the woman in games. Does that mean I'm a troon?
No.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Thoughts on "chasers"?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Got a real thinker fer ya here, OP. A real question, in response to there title, sayin ask ya anything and all. How did this thread go, in your mind? Use a scale from 1-10.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Got a real thinker fer ya here, OP. A real question, in response to there title, sayin ask ya anything and all. How did this thread go, in your mind? Use a scale from 1-10.

I would actually say its an 8 so far. Even including the dumb rear end "PEE PEE VUH JAY JAY" poo poo.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

de_dust posted:

are there any instances of transexualism occurring in nature?

Well, it happens all the time in humanity, which is a part of nature. There are sex-changing animals. There is also evidence among primates of both male and female members of a group adopting behaviour of the opposite sex and being accepted by the other members of the group.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Do you think transwomen have an unfair advantage over other women in e-sports???

I don't follow e-sports or much about competitive gaming so I don't know. I can't see how they could though.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Thoughts on "chasers"?

Im not a fetish. They can gently caress off. And, not near me.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Should trans-women be able to compete in women's sports?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What's the gender ratio of your friends
What was the gender ratio of your friends in the past, pre-transition to childhood

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
OP is really chill and has put up with my drunken whiny bullshit several times on AIM thanks to the E/N thread where goons beg each other for any sort of human contact, even words on a screen

So you keep doing you, OP

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Sabel posted:

Thoughts on "chasers"?

In the vast majority of cases they're creepy as gently caress. They fetishize trans people and treat trans people like objects. An example is at a trans club where two of the trans people there were presenting male but most female. The chasers would come up to the group and completely ignore the male presenting people (even though it was obvious we were trans.) This of course didn't go down well with any of the people and they were told to gently caress off.

I have no objection to people being attracted specifically to trans people, as a fetish or kink or anything like that. I do have a problem with creepiness. I've talked to a few "chasers" online that aren't creepy at all. They're just normal people who have a thing for trans people. I wouldn't call them chasers though as that's a pretty negative thing.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

No.

Sorry, but I can still physically out perform just about every girl ive met. Im also taller than most genetic chicks which can be another advantage in some sports.

Its not "fair" in my eyes. Just my opinion though.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Short answer, yes. Longer answer would have to do with hormone levels, level of transition, time after transition and level of competition.

Sabel posted:

What was the gender ratio of your friends in the past, pre-transition to childhood

I went to an all boys school, so all boys during primary school.
High school was mostly women.
College was mostly men.
Now it's about a 50:50 split.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Sabel posted:

I don't know if this is indicative of anything other than personality type, I'm straight and cis and have never questioned my sexual orientation or gender identity and I've always made better friends with girls from an early age

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

psyopmonkey posted:

Reading maps is a skill and not an innate ability.

Then why do some people stay terrible at it forever? If it was a skill they should be able to improve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mrenda posted:

In the vast majority of cases they're creepy as gently caress. They fetishize trans people and treat trans people like objects. An example is at a trans club where two of the trans people there were presenting male but most female. The chasers would come up to the group and completely ignore the male presenting people (even though it was obvious we were trans.) This of course didn't go down well with any of the people and they were told to gently caress off.

I have no objection to people being attracted specifically to trans people, as a fetish or kink or anything like that. I do have a problem with creepiness. I've talked to a few "chasers" online that aren't creepy at all. They're just normal people who have a thing for trans people. I wouldn't call them chasers though as that's a pretty negative thing.

It was a real question. Should Transwomen be allowed to compete in women's sports?
Ok thanks

• Locked thread