Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

that duck's cute but I'm unsure how to feel until I know whether it's a tranny or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

killyoureparents posted:

lol this human being needs to use this Comedy Website to talk about his freak genitalia

If the forums had not been detumblrfied we would never be able to read funny posts like this.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

killyoureparents posted:

lol this human being needs to use this Comedy Website to talk about his freak genitalia

Sabel posted:

Humor should be funnier than haha, curbstomp the tranny friend of the family kikes :xd: Hitler did nothing wrong :iamafag: prodromal schizophrenia

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

acephalousuniverse posted:

If the forums had not been detumblrfied we would never be able to read funny posts like this.

dead trannies are hilarious maybe you have a mental disorder

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

its not about being funny. its about you realizing how, your entire life, suicide was actually the only comfort you had.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

CountButtula posted:

yes Elliot Rodgers getting joy out of people's death is normal.... :stare:

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

You have not actually articulated why you are so upset with the forums in their current state. You call out particular posts, but you have not really expressed the reasons certain language upsets you. Perhaps discussing it would help everyone seek to understand.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

killyoureparents posted:

its not about being funny. its about you realizing how, your entire life, suicide was actually the only comfort you had.

not disagreeing with you but just pointing out that you can't really reflect on your comforts once you commit suicide.

hth.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fireless Phoenix posted:

not disagreeing with you but just pointing out that you can't really reflect on your comforts once you commit suicide.

hth.

What does HTH mean?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

psyopmonkey posted:

What does HTH mean?

hope that helps

it's the ultimate in passive aggressive gbs bullshit

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Another awesome GBS thread made possible by somebody who definitely doesn't have severe mental issues and populated by the cutting-edge remarks expected of the modern goon.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

You have not actually articulated why you are so upset with the forums in their current state. You call out particular posts, but you have not really expressed the reasons certain language upsets you. Perhaps discussing it would help everyone seek to understand.

You're bad

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Smoking Crow posted:

sabel's a dude

Smoking Crow posted:

sabel's a pretty lady

Smoking Crow posted:

sabel's a pretty dude

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

The fact that you continue to insist on using gender-neutral language indicates that you're not getting it, so here it is in caps-locked bold underlined italics.

HETEROSEXUAL MEN are the only ones who EVER express this fear. Never women, never homosexual people, exclusively heterosexual men. And yes, I'm referring to FEAR here, not betrayed expectations or whatever, but genuine, fight-or-flight triggering FEAR.

Gosh, Sally, I'm so confused. WHY is it heterosexual men and homosexual women who don't want to have sex with a man? I guess I'll never understand boys. Oh, fiddlesticks!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

Another awesome GBS thread made possible by somebody who definitely doesn't have severe mental issues and populated by the cutting-edge remarks expected of the modern goon.

It's like a weird form of codependency

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
:henget: troon platoon

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Maoist Pussy posted:

Gosh, Sally, I'm so confused. WHY is it heterosexual men and homosexual women who don't want to have sex with a man? I guess I'll never understand boys. Oh, fiddlesticks!

Not being able to read my question isn't doing much to disprove my "Maoist Pussy is stupid as hell" theory.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

But you said women don't care who they have sex with, earlier. Also you're not heterosexual you are q blatantly obvious closeted man in a constant state of anxiety induced gay panic

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

This is a very normal reaction. You expressed your opinion about the mental illness your friend was suffering from, and you, further still, wanted them to seek therapy before they started began misrepresenting themselves to perfect strangers. Instead, they ended your friendship because you were not the perfect ally. This comes up time and time again and it is the same attitude when someone says that their job isn't to "educate you". Don't hold yourself responsible.

Hahahahahahahahahaha look at you go

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

All trans people are misrepresenting themselves and should take a magic drug to wipe their minds clean of the impurity of being trans, and chee whiz are they mean for hating me because I'm not perfect. :mad:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
if you wouldnt gently caress/date a trans, you are literally gay

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Plom Bar posted:

All trans people are misrepresenting themselves and should take a magic drug to wipe their minds clean of the impurity of being trans, and chee whiz are they mean for hating me because I'm not perfect. :mad:

no one is saying this you loving retard. kill yourself. and take all trans with you

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

But you said women don't care who they have sex with, earlier.

Most don't, but you may have noticed that the ones who do are pretty diesel.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Luvcow posted:

yes Elliot Rodgers getting joy out of people's death is normal.... :stare:

they weren't trannies jesus can you read?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

killyoureparents posted:

no one is saying this you loving retard. kill yourself. and take all trans with you
Be more interesting.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
i want to brutally and insanely murder all trannies. :twisted:

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

killyoureparents posted:

if you spend all your time thinking about touching dicks and then feel guilty and take it out on internet trans ppl, you are literally gay

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Smoking Crow posted:

hope that helps

it's the ultimate in passive aggressive gbs bullshit

dont talk about your posting like that :ohdear:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What is the protocol for telling someone you may become romantically involved with that you used to be a man once you are woman

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fireless Phoenix posted:

you're a troon apologist. big whoop; it's the same thing!

This is a good point. The actual gender-reassigned persons in this thread, and the ones I know personally, have been good people who know not to rape. It is only the people white-knighting them who have been doing hateful things like advocating rape.

Perhaps it isn't actually the trans that are the problem; perhaps it is just the tranfans.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

killyoureparents posted:

Psst you are actually a bad and hateful person.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

killyoureparents posted:

More wannabe fyad memes pls

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

mookface posted:

What is the protocol for telling someone you may become romantically involved with that you used to be a man once you are woman

by telling them

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

i love how SJWs have transfigured from aggression against homophobia to "you dont accept and welcome these mentally hosed up people? haha... ur gay :D"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

Be up front, honest, and answer any questions they might have. Understand that it could be a deal breaker for them and listen to them.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is a good point. The actual gender-reassigned persons in this thread, and the ones I know personally, have been good people who know not to rape. It is only the people white-knighting them who have been doing hateful things like advocating rape.

Perhaps it isn't actually the trans that are the problem; perhaps it is just the tranfans.

Who advocated rape itt

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mookface posted:

If you have completed SRS, then you tell them somewhere comfortable. You put on something more "comfortable", maybe a little Barry White, drink a little wine, and then tell them you are a bit different. You know, play it by ear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

killyoureparents posted:

i love how SJWs have transfigured from aggression against homophobia to "you dont accept and welcome these mentally hosed up people? haha... ur gay :D"

What's an sjw

• Locked thread