Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
It's a new Johnny Thunder line due to the increased popularity caused by the movie cameo.

I loving wish...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Exo-Suit-21109?fromListing=listing has gone from 'Available August 1st' to 'Coming Soon'. Keep an eye out!

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
ugh wtf why isn't it available yet

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Mr. Glass posted:

No poo poo, I wanna go to sleep!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Mr. Glass posted:

:f5:

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009

mattfl posted:

No poo poo, I wanna go to sleep!

i know as soon as i go to bed it will become available and i will miss it

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Mr. Glass posted:

i know as soon as i go to bed it will become available and i will miss it

I went to sleep at 10 and set an alarm for 11:58, the ghostbusters set was available at like 12:05.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

It's available!

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009

Pyroclastic posted:

It's available!

it's out of stock already!

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Are you joking me? I literally wait for 40 minutes and then when i decide to use the restroom it comes up and sells out. Now I'm just sad. Guess I gotta wait 30 days.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Dammit I guess I am calling the store by my work tomorrow.

On my day off.

Ugh

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Mr. Glass posted:

it's out of stock already!

It let me place an order for two. Maybe the stock numbers didn't get plugged into the DB yet.

Wish they had a free shipping deal, but...

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

What a fuckin' joke. In stock for roughly two minutes, then out of stock, and they're not sure how many of them they're gonna make? Consider my jorts stained.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Holy. poo poo. I love LEGO. I think I'm starting to hate resellers.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Seriously, that's loving bullshit. Lego needs to be less successful or something. :colbert:

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009

Pyroclastic posted:

It let me place an order for two. Maybe the stock numbers didn't get plugged into the DB yet.

Wish they had a free shipping deal, but...

it let me order too but it still said out of stock. Just add a mixel or something to push you over the $75 free shipping minimum

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I hit it right when it said available and it said out of stock. Still let me order and authorize my card though so who knows.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Okay so looking at the website again it looks like everything that is supposed to be available August 1st is out of stock. So probably just a website thing or they're just putting that up just so they don't have to guarantee shipping immediately.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah my order was accepted too, but had a warning about shipping in 30 days.

Used a free shipping code that I got from the lego store when the Ecto-1 was out of stock so I can't be super mad. :v:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Resellers are subhuman garbage. Christ alive.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I placed an order, redeemed a $10 VIP certificate, they authorized my card, and now my account doesn't show I placed an order? Oh well, 30 days to figure out if poo poo is legit or not, thanks speculator market!

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.
So if I ordered right now I would actually have to wait 30 days? What are the chances the lego stores will actually have any in stock tomorrow?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I placed an order, redeemed a $10 VIP certificate, they authorized my card, and now my account doesn't show I placed an order? Oh well, 30 days to figure out if poo poo is legit or not, thanks speculator market!

A billion dudes in cum stained jorts must be beating the poo poo out of their servers, nothing involving their ordering system seems to be working reliably.

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
It's listed as "Available Now" now. Must have just been a glitch

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
I don't say w00t in real life
Just put in an order for $500 worth of lego. :(
Why are the loving technic sets so expensive?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Is anyone having problems loading the store now? :(

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

bloodysabbath posted:

Is anyone having problems loading the store now? :(

I think it died under the sheer strain of all those jorts.

I was mid order too :(

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
They should have never said anything about the loving production run. Everyone and their mother is buying 2 of those things even if they don't want it just to resell on ebay in a few months.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Site please stay down until I can get home from work and finish my order since I can't on my tablet :(

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Wow I can't even get the Lego site to load lol. I did however see all the new Star Wars sets at Target tonight. Gotta get that Star Destroyer

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The Rage posted:

Wow I can't even get the Lego site to load lol. I did however see all the new Star Wars sets at Target tonight. Gotta get that Star Destroyer

I may just do that. I went to Target and WalMart today, but they didn't have anything. I'll check again after work tomorrow and see if they were waiting until the 1st for some reason to put out the product.

ireladd
Apr 17, 2007

After letting each page load for five minutes through every step of the checkout process I finally got my order placed!

Red_Chief
Nov 2, 2007
Hmm...had no problem ordering 2 exo suits. Added in a Research Institute for my daughter to get the free shipping.

....Still going to store in Fashion Valley the morning though for the release....

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

That Curiosity Rover is never going to come back in stock is it?

ChocolateMoose
Feb 10, 2011

Red_Chief posted:

Hmm...had no problem ordering 2 exo suits. Added in a Research Institute for my daughter to get the free shipping.

....Still going to store in Fashion Valley the morning though for the release....

I'm actually pretty glad I didn't realize Research Institute was out yet. Ordered another ExoSuit to qualify for free shipping instead. :)

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, didn't know that Research Institute was out today as well. Gotta get that dinosaur. And the science bods and science thingies. But mainly the dinosaur. :3:

Also I had a good look at that Tumbler and wow, studs all over the place. And that seems really fitting for some reason. Looks all cross and spikey.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Ordered at 12:40am this morning even though it said out of stock. Card has been charged and account shows order In Process, so who knows. Also the Exo Suit now shows out of stock with a ship date of Aug 15th.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Out of stock, expected ship date September 4th. Ordered because why not.

Also: I can order the Architecture Studio now? (From Europe.) Ordered!

(I also got the Ecto-1, the DeLorean, and the Research Institute.)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah, I hope I can get a couple, I got home and they said out of stock by that point. Gonna hit up the Lego store just in case my order gets rejected though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
They had all the summer SW sets at my toys r us earlier this week. They were actually putting out more star destroyers. I went to pick up the cantina because my lego store was already out.