Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Name him SION and ask him to direct us to the nearest giant mecha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ignore him and go find the cameo of glasses GOKU that this gameuniverse features. Recruit her instead to replace the original that went missing.

Much less likely to trick us into eating soylent green.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I think we went to KAMI's lookout. He wants to train GOKU. Tell him you want to get stronger, get more power. Make sure to use the word "power" loudly and often. He knows how to break the damage limit caps and go beyond 9,999, or if not him, can probably direct you to someone who knows.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
This person is clearly another GOKU. Explain everything to him as if he were a small child.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Ignore him and go find the cameo of glasses GOKU that this gameuniverse features. Recruit her instead to replace the original that went missing.

That sounds like too much work when we have a glasses GOKU right here. Speaking of which, name him GOKU. As far as you're concerned, he is now she, she is your best friend GOKU, and that ugliness with the red portal must have just been a bad dream.

And since GOKU is such a pal and you're currently a little short, maybe you could borrow some money for the tracks from her.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Name him GHAN and make him switch clothes with GOKU. Since this is NG++++++++++, let's just meta-game the fact that we know he's got a Gear and go get said Gear, ride in it, then open up the cockpit and poop out of it onto all passersby.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Archenteron posted:

I think we went to KAMI's lookout. He wants to train GOKU. Tell him you want to get stronger, get more power. Make sure to use the word "power" loudly and often. He knows how to break the damage limit caps and go beyond 9,999, or if not him, can probably direct you to someone who knows.

Yes, CRON must seek PWER.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Sep 29, 2014

sgt turtle
May 2, 2009

Angry Diplomat posted:

He looks like a KRLN to me. Answer him with a completely honest run-on sentence detailing the entire tale up to this point, then ask him if he wants to get high and make out.

agreed

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Yeah I think this universe has a cooler mode of travel than the dragon tank. Find you a sweet ride.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Shiny777 posted:

It's time to get into some gundams. :getin:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - UMN.exe :megadeath:

Okay, let’s see what bullshit Blind Sally’s saddled me with here.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Why am I LPing Xenogears? Alright then, time to get back to what I do best marginally well: rip off TheDarkId.

Let’s see, how much do I got here? $3.75? Alright. Let’s do this.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - My Village Is Number One:megadeath:

Angry Diplomat posted:

He looks like a KRLN to me. Answer him with a completely honest run-on sentence detailing the entire tale up to this point, then ask him if he wants to get high and make out.

Pyroi posted:

> Name him KRLN, and explain that you just suplexed a man in full armor, and boy are your arms tired.

You explain everything that happened since you woke up this morning to your new friend KRLN in full, graphic detail.

He is naturally horrified.

Doubly so when you proposition him with drugs and romantic contact.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Much less likely to trick us into eating soylent green.

Before he can politely decline the offer, you spot a familiar face out of the corner of your eye. Could it really be?

You are overjoyed somewhat confused to find GOKU here in this weird and wonderful world. She appears to be demonstrating a glowing golden object to no one in particular.

You begin by apologizing for that whole “red portal thing”. When you ask her to join you on your adventure again…

She decks the living daylights out of you.

Shiny777 posted:

You wander back to KRLN and begin asking him about giant robots. Because this is supposed to be the Future, and you want a giant robot, dammit.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger - Knight of Fire :megadeath:

Completely at random and not at all apropos to your inquiry, a bunch of giant robots land in the town.

The big blue unique looking one appears to challenges you to a fight.

How will GOKU and his friends handle this situation?

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Oct 16, 2014

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Use PWER

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Demonstrate our POWER to it.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

PUNCH IT IN THE BALLS!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Suplex Time

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Suplex GOKU on to it. That'll teach her!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Use ELEMENTAL powers! (Swarm the 'mech and perform a leg attack with a satchel charge.)

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Find the ugly kid with a huge forehead and suplex him into it

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
GOKU has Lightning Magic. That's a Giant Robot. Ask if it desires the "Power" :shopkeeper:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Ask it if it wants to get LIGHTNING MAGIC.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Get every character from a classic JRPG to come in for a HUGE party.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
Guys we can't hurt that thing. It's the Absolutely Safe Capsule. If we don't find the needle to undo existence, we'll never beat it. GOKU FIND IT.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
This robot appears to know martial arts. Put your sword away and have a sweet one-on-one kung fu fight with the giant mecha.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Ask it if it wants to get high and make out.

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer
Obviously that is our long-lost great x20 grandson inside the robot. That means that since he has his own giant robot, he will totally show up his cousin GOKU and give us our own giant robot.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Give in to your repressed rage and beat it with a chair.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lahan is about to get thrashed anyway. Might as well burn it down in the funnest way possible.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

CowboyAndy posted:

Suplex GOKU on to it. That'll teach her!

Actually, I change my mind. Do this too. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Have some deep internal monologue, in front of a rather pointy looking giant necklace that's flying around, but get out of the way at the last moment so the necklace smashes into the fucker

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Can you suplex a necklace?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Utilize "zur Wille der Macht" and eradicate everything. Somehow.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
DO YOU DESIRE POWER?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Fuse the other mechs to that mech by chain-suplexes

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Summon your Wing Gundam and take to the skies for battle recreating my drawings from when I was 11

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Tell CHCH to grow giant and fight the robot with an annoying vocal tick.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Slam Glasses-Goku through the top of it. This will make them 'Gattai' into one form, raise it's power and make it loyal to you. This is because of your man's spirit.

Also, yell "Who the hell do you think I am? No, really, I'm super-baked, and I forgot!"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They should stop and all have a tall glass of orange juice to make sure that they get their daily supply of vitamin C.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Widestancer posted:

They should stop and all have a tall glass of orange juice to make sure that they get their daily supply of vitamin C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I

Widestancer posted:

A healthy body is a happy GOKU. Even at NG++++++++++++.

• Locked thread