Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I want nothing but to wash the stain of this foul number off me.

That or a DVD/piece of merch if tigerdriver82 or St Evan Echoes want to shell out for it, despite in no way having to since neither of them got Daniel Bryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

thanks

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

"Why don't you love me? Please love me."

thanks

:toxx: completed

gently caress you, wwe. watch NJPW and avoid stupid poo poo like Roman Reigns

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
:10bux: x 4 to the suicide prevention hotline. Will be making my donation on February 1st and posting the receipt here.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If you gave me a night's sleep I could replace this with Reign's face if you're interested.

Actually don't bother, Kaskadan needs a BNB avatar, I read the toxx wrong:

Kaskadan posted:

Same as every year, I will change my avatar to a picture of my guy. If my team wins, I or my team choose, if my guy loses, the winning team chooses.

Unfortunately ILYASS hasn't done any art of Barrett from a twitter search. Here's three possbilities:

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 26, 2015

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
Blue Pants avatar coming before the weekend.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oatgan posted:

goodbye cardboard box

remember me not for the good posts i didn't do, but the bad posts that i did

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

sunsweet posted:

I was on Team 14, so Team 15, please give me an avatar of Rusev.

For your consideration,

I just really like blingee avatars.

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Jan 26, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So by my count, Swagger got eliminated by Big Show who then went on to get 3 more eliminations so I'm $50 in for Connors Cure plus someone from team 29 gets to rename and retitle me.

Someone else please check my math on the eliminations because I'm half dead and don't want to gently caress it up.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Team Plutonium, I accept my loss gracefully. Find me an avatar for the man I'll grow to love Mr. Reigns.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The final result of the rumble just turned up in the PYF Schadenfreude thread. Yeah.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Was on team 30.

Didnt have any avatar/text restrictions

So winning team, on you go.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Oh, I guess there was a couple more I missed

one of you guys with no avatar restrictions should take ILYASS's rendition of Shinsuke Nakamura since Kaskadan can't.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Thauros posted:

Oh, I guess there was a couple more I missed

one of you guys with no avatar restrictions should take ILYASS's rendition of Shinsuke Nakamura since Kaskadan can't.

Guess ill pick that up.

Got any flavour text to go with it?

Wait poo poo...cant even read my own toxx correctly. Howevers team eliminated ziggler, you may choose my fate.

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jan 26, 2015

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Guess ill pick that up.

Got any flavour text to go with it?

Wait poo poo...cant even read my own toxx correctly. Howevers team eliminated ziggler, you may choose my fate.

That would be a joint decision between Kane and Show's teams

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Are Dave's 5 star reviews available for non-subscribers anywhere?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I Before E posted:

That would be a joint decision between Kane and Show's teams

Make it so

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Ok Team 3 I need one of you to find me a Bubba/Bully Ray Av and Txt.

God drat you Miz

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I had bingo card 2, someone help me figure out how filled it was.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I want nothing but to wash the stain of this foul number off me.

That or a DVD/piece of merch if tigerdriver82 or St Evan Echoes want to shell out for it, despite in no way having to since neither of them got Daniel Bryan.
PM me. I intended to buy a piece of merch of the winner but gently caress it, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'll buy you whoevers tee you like.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

St Evan Echoes posted:

PM me. I intended to buy a piece of merch of the winner but gently caress it, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'll buy you whoevers tee you like.

That's insanely nice of you, but I've even won stuff before; if anyone other #19 Shame Bros want it instead, give it to them first. :shobon:

Gaspar Lewis fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 26, 2015

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
Even though I didn't lose (win?) any of my toxxes, I'll still donate some money to Connor's Cure. That'll wash out some of the sourness.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

freeranger posted:

Ok Team 3 I need one of you to find me a Bubba/Bully Ray Av and Txt.

God drat you Miz

A cropped version of this?

With - I WAS THE BEST THEY COULD GET FOR A PHILLY SHOW?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ryback didn't eliminate anyone, so no haikus.

However, bonus one:

Roman Reigns rumble
Daniel Bryan did not win
So much online salt

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Quantrill posted:

If Tyson Kidd comes out on my Rumble Roulette number I will get this stupid haircut:

:siren: HOLY loving poo poo :siren:

Out of curiosity I looked it up. Quantrill here was on team 12: Tyson loving Kidd. What are the odds? Hopefully that haircut won't look as bad on you as it does on him.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Skunkrocker posted:

Out of curiosity I looked it up. Quantrill here was on team 12: Tyson loving Kidd. What are the odds? Hopefully that haircut won't look as bad on you as it does on him.

Oh my god. :magical:

I can't wait to see the pictures of this.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Something good did come out of the rumble :allears:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Quantrill posted:

If Tyson Kidd comes out on my Rumble Roulette number I will get this stupid haircut:

Laughing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Skunkrocker posted:

This is why Toxx threads exist.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skunkrocker posted:

Holey moley

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Royal Rumble TOXX Thread: Don't

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Never mind, this Rumble owned.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
He's been making that TOXX for years and it finally bit him in the rear end. Amazing.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

I wasn't paying super close attention. I know Kane threw Ziggler out with Show, but did he throw a second dude out? My lovely voice reading a Kane promo might rival a dude with Tyson Kidds haircut.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Atticus Finch posted:

He's been making that TOXX for years and it finally bit him in the rear end. Amazing.

I always thought it was a unique toxx and that I'd never have to do it. Don't bet on pro wrestling, kids.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Here's my charitable donation part of the toxx

Just waiting on Team 29 to give me a new name and title to buy, if there's nothing suggested by the time the time limit on the toxx runs out I guess I dodge a bullet or do I just get hosed?

quote:

29 – Team Barium
Captain Magic
Chokes McGee
Doctor Goggles
Fluffy Bunnies
Genericide
Midnightghoul
NienNunb
The Bee
TheKingslayer
TheRico
Zyla

Important part is done at least. gently caress you Swagger and double gently caress you Big Show :argh: charity toxxes own

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bobtista posted:

Just waiting on Team 29 to give me a new name and title to buy, if there's nothing suggested by the time the time limit on the toxx runs out I guess I dodge a bullet or do I just get hosed?
If nobody gives you a punishment then you're home free.

Natalya Fartz posted:

I wasn't paying super close attention. I know Kane threw Ziggler out with Show, but did he throw a second dude out? My lovely voice reading a Kane promo might rival a dude with Tyson Kidds haircut.
Kane threw a few people out.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Bobtista posted:

Here's my charitable donation part of the toxx

Important part is done at least. gently caress you Swagger and double gently caress you Big Show :argh: charity toxxes own

As member of Team 29, I might as well rep my guy the Big Show. Anyone have a gif of him and Kane eliminating everyone in avatar size? Because that paired with the name MOVE OVER NEW STARS would be a good avatar/name combo.

If we can't find that gif, dancing new years baby Big Show gets the point across well enough too.

The Bee fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 26, 2015

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Bee posted:

As member of Team 29, I might as well rep my guy the Big Show. Anyone have a gif of him and Kane eliminating everyone in avatar size? Because that paired with the name MOVE OVER NEW STARS would be a good avatar/name combo.

If we can't find that gif, dancing new years baby Big Show gets the point across well enough too.

Haha poo poo.

Maybe a better cropped version of this?

VVVVV - is the one you're talking about? Needs some gif wizard to make one of these work

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 26, 2015

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Bobtista posted:

Haha poo poo.

Maybe a better cropped version of this?

I was thinking the gif showing Ziggler, Wyatt, and Ambrose being dumped over the top rope unceremoniously in sequence, but there's a drat good one too. If anyone avatar sized that it'd work great.

E: Yep! That's the one! Yeah, would definitely take some slicing and dicing to make that work but if anyone could it'd be amazingly terrible.

The Bee fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jan 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
my toxx means i have to change my name to the person who eliminated Dean Ambrose. so I can be Corporate Kane, The Big Show, or Kane and Big Show. I don't know which one of these would be the worst option.

• Locked thread