Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Dont forget about The Witness and No Man's Sky, 2 games that may or may not suck! Also Order 1886, which looks bad....Yeah if it weren't for Bloodborne, there would be no reason to own a PS4, even MG5 went multiplatform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Psycobladder posted:

Dont forget about The Witness and No Man's Sky, 2 games that may or may not suck! Also Order 1886, which looks bad....Yeah if it weren't for Bloodborne, there would be no reason to own a PS4, even MG5 went multiplatform.

the witness is gonna be on everything, no mans sky isnt a game

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

The Order 1886 is going to be insanely bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

The Order 1886 is going to be insanely bad.

i refuse to think that anyone can actually be looking forward to it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PS3 PSN plus members actually get pretty ridiculous rewards, mostly popular AAA games for "free" that are a year old or something, and big discounts

the ps4 doesn't have the library for that so it's just lovely indie game after lovely indie game

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

i refuse to think that anyone can actually be looking forward to it

It's going to be very filmic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

It's going to be very filmic.

i dont watch movies anymore

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I'll just get all those multiplatform games that are best played on a couch, like Mortal Kombat X or Little Big Planet 3 I guess, good for when I got people over. Also I think La Mulana 2 will be on PSN?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psycobladder posted:

my pc is probably at the end of its lifespan for playing anything other than indie games, and a ps4 is cheaper than a new computer

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Little Big Planet 3 lol

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Is it bad?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Little Big Planet 3 lol

if they could make a little big planet game with mario jump physics instead of the ridiculous floaty physics i'd be all over that tbh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

little big planet is an awful platformer and the only reason people like it is so they can make mario 1-1 or play the portal song

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

if they could make a little big planet game with mario jump physics instead of the ridiculous floaty physics i'd be all over that tbh

wow what if you could make your own mario game, in some kind of Mario Maker, on a good system, later this year...

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

enjoying ps4 is a pretty good. alternative to being a negative turd about videogames

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

i dont watch movies anymore

It blows my mind that they actually wanted to make it 18fps.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

wow what if you could make your own mario game, in some kind of Mario Maker, on a good system, later this year...

mario maker will own for sure but you know it's not going to have anywhere near as much depth as LBP.

however, i also know it's not going to be as fun because the physics are loving rear end unless they totally revamp that to be 100x tighter

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Silver Striker posted:

It used to be a pretty good deal, as in for $5 a month or whatever you got like $25-30 worth of free stuff (some of it was even decent), but it feels like it kind of sucks now.

its under 5 dollars a month and this month they gave away like 9 games across all 3 platforms but value is relative to whether you played them already or own the systems.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

its under 5 dollars a month and this month they gave away like 9 games across all 3 platforms but value is relative to whether you played them already or own the systems.

i only have a vita and they never give away japanese games so im just constantly angry i just tried rogue legacy today and it sucks

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

i only have a vita and they never give away japanese games so im just constantly angry i just tried rogue legacy today and it sucks

hate that game so much

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

Yeah if you only have 1 it sucks. I'm pretty happy because I have all 3 so I get that Greek looking PS4 game and Yakuza 4. gently caress rogue legacy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really liked rogue legacy why do people hate it :(

Dec 26, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

what does it have going for it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i like platformers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

01011001 posted:

what does it have going for it

fun. also i got it for like 2.50 and got 20+ hours out of it

e: 30+ hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

It blows my mind that they actually wanted to make it 18fps.

mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sony is home to some of the most absolutely hosed up people imaginable, lmfao. PS4 is for extremely sick individuals.

Dec 26, 2012

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=PB_2NpQVhaI#/425;427

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Sony is home to some of the most absolutely hosed up people imaginable, lmfao. PS4 is for extremely sick individuals.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

ugly art, lovely randomized levels, stupid gimmick, grinding for upgrades

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Rogue Legacy isn't terrible but it's just really boring and dumb. I thought it was pretty lame. Games jerks it off which is why I got it and was super disappointed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

PS4 is the most nazi and Hitleresque console.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
rogue legacy is bad

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

ps4 kicks rear end...

Dec 26, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

Games jerks it off which is why I got it and was super disappointed.

same

net cafe scandal posted:

PS4 is the most nazi and Hitleresque console.

thats why im getting one pseronally

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I played some destiny and last of us remastered on my ps4 earlier tonight. what a blast

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

LOL Destiny suxks rear end, now I know your trollin.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I'm level 12.. I like fragging the aliens with the fusion rifle and throwing knife its badass

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pee Poo Poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pee Poo Poor.

• Locked thread