Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
drat, I want to play Bloodborne but I don't want to buy a console just for it...... This is extremely hosed up, Sony!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reasons bloodborne should be released on sega genesis instead:

1. strippers

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
gonna transform my axe into a bigger axe and shove my fist inside them

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Gimbal lock posted:

drat, I want to play Bloodborne but I don't want to buy a console just for it...... This is extremely hosed up, Sony!

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

i bought a ps4 for Bloodborne.

it was a worthwhile purchase.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bloodborne immune disease.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bloodfart.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Crudborne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Turd Borne.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
bastion > transistor

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

NickRoweFillea posted:

bastion > transistor

saw this today in lp forum:

quote:

...The battles are not the draw of this game in any way, shape or form, and I sorta would be okay fast-forwarding through them. It's alot about the implications and the the self vs. what everyone else wants of you, from my reading of it, and never leaving your own Trace behind fits that.

lol

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Feb 14, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did this too OP and in the 4 months or so I've had this console I don't think I've played any game on it longer than a few hours and instead I use it to have WWE Network almost constantly on my tv for background noise, so it was an excellent purchase.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

lol

i dont have any actual fun playing this game but drat those themes..

Dec 26, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

lol

lol

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
ps4 is a legit good console just cuz bloodborne gonna be out on it

and i guess i will have to buy dark souls 2 for the third time

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i dont think they should be rereleasing dark souls 2 on the ps4 so close to bloodborne. push it back a few months and maybe add some more cool exclusive poo poo idk

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

So, whats coming out on the PS4 after Bloodborne? My friend who bought one literally doesn't know and i'd like to help him because i'm a good friend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, people still think Blood Turd will be worth buying an entire console for, let alone paying 60 dollars for the game? lmfao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Oh, people still think Blood Turd will be worth buying an entire console for, let alone paying 60 dollars for the game? lmfao

Well the Wii-U isn't going to have anything new worth playing Until Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda, and Xbox is poo poo.

So buying a PS4 is good decisions if you want good times right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Well the Wii-U isn't going to have anything new worth playing Until Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda, and Xbox is poo poo.

Remember the PC? Your brain is seriously hosed up.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Bloodborne isn't coming out on the PC. And any Multiplayer games that aren't MMOs are dead within a week on PC.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Wormskull posted:

He should be locked up.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Remember the PC?

a small cry heard everywhere at every major developer who decides to finally port something to the PC in an unoptimized halfassed cash grab because the game already made it's money on other platforms.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

I need to know what PS4 games are coming out after Bloodborne and before Xenoblade/Zelda please.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Commissar Ken posted:

I need to know what PS4 games are coming out after Bloodborne and before Xenoblade/Zelda please.

As far as I can tell, there aren't any. Never trust anything Taint Reaper posts.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Silver Striker posted:

As far as I can tell, there aren't any. Never trust anything Taint Reaper posts.

I know. :smuggo:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Commissar Ken posted:

Persona 5, Final Fantasy Zero HD, Omega Quintet, Kingdom hearts 3, and if you're counting both Zelda and Xenoblade you better add Final Fantasy 15 to the list as well.

Final Fantasy 15 will be out before Zelda and Xenoblade are both out.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Persona 5, Final Fantasy Zero HD, Omega Quintet, Kingdom hearts 3, and if you're counting both Zelda and Xenoblade you better add Final Fantasy 15 to the list as well.

Nah, that aint going to work. My friend has never had sex with children or felt the need to have sex with children.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Commissar Ken posted:

Nah, that aint going to work. My friend has never had sex with children or felt the need to have sex with children.

That's Conception or whatever for the Vita and 3DS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beecock or move to Games where it belongs

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

That's Conception or whatever for the Vita and 3DS

That too. Also i'm curious, what are the release dates on Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts Triple?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

beecock or move to Games where it belongs

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Commissar Ken posted:

That too. Also i'm curious, what are the release dates on Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts Triple?

They're supposed to come this year according to those incessant gamestop preview adds.

I can't buy used PS2 RPGs in peace because they have the same ad running every 5 minutes in a loop.

I'm about a single game away from having every single worthwhile PS2 RPG though. PS2 games are 80% off so I'm paying like 2 dollars for a game and then get another game for free.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for letting me know about all the hot new Japanese games coming out for the PS4 that sucked three or four iterations ago, TR. You're my pal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

They're supposed to come this year according to those incessant gamestop preview adds.

I can't buy used PS2 RPGs in peace because they have the same ad running every 5 minutes in a loop.

I'm about a single game away from having every single worthwhile PS2 RPG though. PS2 games are 80% off so I'm paying like 2 dollars for a game and then get another game for free.

Your the most pathetic, tedious turd in this forum barring that 90s DOS racing video games guy and uhhhh the guys who there posts are the words "Cool and good" over and over again.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Your the most pathetic, tedious turd in this forum barring that 90s DOS racing video games guy and uhhhh the guys who there posts are the words "Cool and good" over and over again.

Oh kettle, you card!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Taint Reaper posted:

Oh kettle, you card!

If he was the kettle you'd be a funny poster you outrageous homo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

If he was the kettle you'd be a funny poster you outrageous homo.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lotta reaped taints in here

• Locked thread