Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Rick_Hunter posted:

If that happened and I was magically transported to Nigeria, I'd be pissed because I like my Xbone and Internet. :(

Now you get a bone knife and a fishing net. But be thankful! Think of all the people who were lost resetting the global population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i'd be separated into bloody piles across scandinavia and the british isles

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

muike posted:

i'd be separated into bloody piles across scandinavia and the british isles

Eventually your Scandinavian bloody piles will realize their birthright, invade the british isles, and reunite with their brethren bloody piles. While making bloody piles out of other people :hist101:

Rick_Hunter fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Mar 12, 2015

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
My father is Red in this, he posted this to Facebook, normally he is much more..freepery, he also is a guard at a Juvi.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
'White' has always been an arbitrary category anyway, and ethnic groups have been added or removed from the acceptable definition of 'white' on multiple occasions, so why don't they just reclassify everyone living in currently 'White' countries as being white ethnic groups? Problem solved!

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
Data from the Ferguson PD's own records is fabricated reports.

lol they actually not only bring up the civil war, but the "600,000+ gallant white soldiers died for the negroe's freedom, ergo there is not racism""

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

HugoDigletts posted:

My father is Red in this, he posted this to Facebook, normally he is much more..freepery, he also is a guard at a Juvi.

Actually only ~365k died fighting for freedom. The other ~260k died fighting against freedom. You should correct him.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Much like Obama winning proves whites as a whole aren't racist anymore despite most of the ones that voted voting against him, people the South fought against dying proves that whites weren't racist then either.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Radish posted:

Much like Obama winning proves whites as a whole aren't racist anymore despite most of the ones that voted voting against him, people the South fought against dying proves that whites weren't racist then either.

They were willing to kill white people for the sake of black people. See?

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Quorum posted:

Yeah, if it's not appropriate to display an American flag at a public university in the United States of America, I'm pretty sure there aren't many places it's appropriate to display it.

UCI flies an American flag. Nobody voted to stop UCI from flying the American flag. The vote was to ban all flags from the lobby of one building, not from the entire campus.

I know we're Americans, but we don't need a flag in every room of every building.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

VideoTapir posted:

They were willing to kill white people for the sake of black people. See?

"But I thought the Civil War was about state's rights, not slavery?" :confused:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Van Kraken posted:

Actually only ~365k died fighting for freedom. The other ~260k died fighting against freedom. You should correct him.

most of those guys died from drinking poop water and never changing their woolen undies

lol at "blacks were sold by their own countrymen"

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

most of those guys died from drinking poop water and never changing their woolen undies

lol at "blacks were sold by their own countrymen"

Nation states are and have forever been universal; and Africa is one.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Cops shoot an unarmed man and get away with it and RIOTS!! A BLACK COP is shot and the perpetrators are undoubtledly going to be caught and convicted if they aren't outright murdered in the street and NOTHING!!"

Your dad actually falls for those "these unarmed BLACK children were murdered by cops and RIOTS, while this unarmed WHITE girl was murdered by BLACK KILLERS who were immediately arrested and sentenced to life in prison with no parole and NO RIOTS!!" forwards.

Though my favorite part has to be the damming "Obama gets involved" That's it, nothing further, no quotes or even mangled soundbite, just the fact that a black man spoke about a racially charged incident, no matter what he says, is all the proof you need of his racism. Why can't they just keep quiet and wait until whitey decides to give them equal justice instead of making all those monkey noises???

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

HugoDigletts posted:

No offense to your father at all, but stuff like this is why I'm glad my family is all liberal and our political discussions are pretty much echo chambers.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

No offense to your father at all, but stuff like this is why I'm glad my family is all liberal and our political discussions are pretty much echo chambers.

I'm not allowed over for being the "liberal" in the family, oh well, here is some more.

Follow up on first post

Random poo poo.

quote:

Proud to be WHITE!

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, friend of the family, Kike, Towel head, Sand-friend of the family, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist..

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail... Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Yes, I wonder why there's no outrage... Hrm...

quote:

Four men have been charged [...]

:ms:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Your last post reminds me of 90% of the people I meet in the South.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Jesus Christ, "1488" was literally the first thing that registered on my mind when I read that last quote.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I got one more set of pictures from him that I have been saving, last one I swear.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Those go together really well, because a 'third-world nation' (or any nation, really) invading the US is indeed about as likely as the dead rising from their graves.

JohnClark
Mar 24, 2005

Well that's less than ideal
The woman who posted this was one of my paramedic instructors. She works very hard for a very small amount of money, and is treated like poo poo by her sexist bosses (as so many women in the fire/rescue service are). Yet somehow, she is conservative as all hell, hates unions (most especially her own), and masks her latent racism through the lens of undying support for the cops every time another unarmed man is gunned down.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

HugoDigletts posted:

I got one more set of pictures from him that I have been saving, last one I swear.

What nation does he think is going to invade? Forget the third world part of the statement, what nation on earth would ever try that? Canada and Mexico sure aren't going to. What nation thinks they can beat the US Navy back enough for an amphibious assault? I really would love you to ask him what third world nation he thinks will try an invasion and actually get a foot on American soil. Or is this some subtle way of saying "when the black people come?"

It's the last one isn't it.. :smith:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Cpt.Americant posted:

What nation does he think is going to invade? Forget the third world part of the statement, what nation on earth would ever try that? Canada and Mexico sure aren't going to. What nation thinks they can beat the US Navy back enough for an amphibious assault? I really would love you to ask him what third world nation he thinks will try an invasion and actually get a foot on American soil. Or is this some subtle way of saying "when the black people come?"

Well, right wingers frequently refer to immigration as "invasion," so I'm going to take it to mean he wants to shoot mexicans.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Cpt.Americant posted:

Or he's just making a similar joke about how much ammo he has? Even shitheads can have a sense of humor.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Call Me Charlie posted:

Or he's just making a similar joke about how much ammo he has? Even shitheads can have a sense of humor.

Yeah I mean it's creepy and weird and probably should put them on a watch list but you analyzed the joke more than than he did.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
I have several thousand rounds of ammunition under my bed, am I turning into a survivalist? :smith: I didn't intentionally stockpile it, I just found a really good deal on surplus ammunition a couple years back, and enjoy shooting recreationally but hate buying ammo, so I just figured I'd buy as many cans as I could while the opportunity was there. It's probably going to last me a good ten years.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Mister Bates posted:

I have several thousand rounds of ammunition under my bed, am I turning into a survivalist? :smith: I didn't intentionally stockpile it, I just found a really good deal on surplus ammunition a couple years back, and enjoy shooting recreationally but hate buying ammo, so I just figured I'd buy as many cans as I could while the opportunity was there. It's probably going to last me a good ten years.

It's gonna have to last you a lot longer than that when Obama bans it!

Stop using it and just sit on it, it'll appreciate after Obama bans it. You made a great investment!

flu-like symptoms
Jul 27, 2006
shiny

HugoDigletts posted:

I wonder if the women in this guy's life know or care that he thinks they are so lovely that he is comparing Kim Jong Un to them in order to insult Kim Jong Un.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Call Me Charlie posted:

But why did he feel the need to specify "third world" nation? It's very possible threads like this have ruined my judgement into always assuming the worst, but something about him specifying "third world invasion" rather than just "invasion" seems like there's a dog whistle in there.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

flu-like symptoms posted:

I wonder if the women in this guy's life know or care that he thinks they are so lovely that he is comparing Kim Jong Un to them in order to insult Kim Jong Un.

His wife just rolls her eyes a lot, I honestly couldn't tell you her political affiliation..

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

flu-like symptoms posted:

No, see, women are great. It's just, you know, men that have traits in common with women must be hated and sometimes murdered. This is very different from women being bad, because I'm a good person and only bad people are sexist.

flu-like symptoms
Jul 27, 2006
shiny

HugoDigletts posted:

His wife just rolls her eyes a lot, I honestly couldn't tell you her political affiliation..

I hope he has no daughters.

Countblanc posted:

No, see, women are great. It's just, you know, men that have traits in common with women must be hated and sometimes murdered. This is very different from women being bad, because I'm a good person and only bad people are sexist.

Yeah, I think basically they think that having traits society thinks as womanlike is the worst possible thing, but if a woman goes "That's how you think of me?" Then it's all "no it's okay if you do it, cause that's what you are" or something like that. Which makes it worse/grosser/sadder somehow.

flu-like symptoms fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Mar 13, 2015

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

HugoDigletts posted:

I'm not allowed over for being the "liberal" in the family, oh well, here is some more.

Christ, dude. I thought my dad was bad, but he's willing to put politics aside and still be my father. My sincerest sympathies.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h8O7V-WxWQ

My aunt shared this today.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Dirk the Average posted:

UCI flies an American flag. Nobody voted to stop UCI from flying the American flag. The vote was to ban all flags from the lobby of one building, not from the entire campus.

I know we're Americans, but we don't need a flag in every room of every building.

I'm aware of the facts of the situation, but among their stated reasons was because American imperialism etc, and they couldn't get rid of the American flag without getting rid of all of them.

If you're removing every flag from your offices simply to express an opinion which is apparently contrary to the will of the public that elected you, you should probably consider that you're going too far to make a point.

To be clear, I think they had a right to do what they did, but it was a stupid, pointless gesture of the sort that powerless elected bodies made up of college students are prone to, and I'm not surprised the student body is less than amused by it.

Quorum fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 13, 2015

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

TheMaskedChemist posted:

Christ, dude. I thought my dad was bad, but he's willing to put politics aside and still be my father. My sincerest sympathies.

Story time, since this is politic/race related, you don't have to believe me, but I swear on my ten dollars this happened.

Basically when I was young, my father took me on a drive through St. Paul, he told me never to drive through cities because you'll be shoot/robbed/raped. We passed by a group of black guys on the street, and which point he yelled at me to roll up the windows, and then proceeded to tell me that "they are more dangerous when they move in herds".

This man now works with disenfranchised black youths all day.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Quorum posted:

I'm aware of the facts of the situation, but among their stated reasons was because American imperialism etc, and they couldn't get rid of the American flag without getting rid of all of them.

If you're removing every flag from your offices simply to express an opinion which is apparently contrary to the will of the public that elected you, you should probably consider that you're going too far to make a point.

To be clear, I think they had a right to do what they did, but it was a stupid, pointless gesture of the sort that powerless elected bodies made up of college students are prone to, and I'm not surprised the student body is less than amused by it.

We're also by no means cool with the students, alums, and Fox News watchers who have nothing to do with the school threatening to publicly humiliate them, incarcerate them, deport them, and even lynch them. Or the Fox News mouthbreathers who have flooded our Facebook page to post crap like this

quote:

PISS OFF YOU FRIGGIN ASSH#%LS.....GET OUT OF OUR AMERICA, STAY AWAY FROM OUR COUNTRYS FLAG..... YOUR SUCH PIECES OF SH#T, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, IF YOUR NOT HAPPY GET THE F*%K OUT.... ILL PAY

D&D goons, if you want a free flight to Europe or Australia or Asia or wherever, just ask this crazy lady.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

I'm sure schools have stopped saying the pledge of allegiance, and perhaps some don't fly American flags, but are they that common?

Where? Name one public grade (k-12) school. Or are you speculating?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

HugoDigletts posted:

. . .Uhh, I have a major problem with his statement.

If they're going to fabricate emails, Why not go whole hog and fabricate damning proof that gets Darren Wilson put away? If this is all about 'gently caress whitey' and 'gently caress the police' why not take down the cop who killed Mike Brown?

Oh wait because Obummer is a mooslem idjit who both is unstoppable and a complete incompetent boob that cannot stand against a real 'murican. :downswords: