Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CelticPredator posted:

There's more blood on that toy than the actual movie.

And that's just from opening the package!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Got a Hot Toys Stealth Cap for $100 shipped, can't wait for him to arrive! It's my favorite suit on him.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
drat, that is a steal. Was it used?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Yeah, only removed from the box to display, and had fat suit removed. The dude needed cash and I needed some haggling practice, so it worked out for everyone! Also, earlier I bought a Batman without any equipment because he was a great deal, but after piecing his stuff together from Ebay I realized it might just have been cheaper to buy him new in box.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Awesome deal man! I still want that two pack for civvie cap too

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
I wanted the Steve Rogers headsculpt to get his mid-movie look with no helmet and the red/blue/white shield, but then I looked for it on eBay and ehehehehehehehe

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah the head sculpt is most of the value.

You could buy the bodies and entire outfits for like $50 total.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

So Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Banner are finally getting 6 inch figs:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2015/07/black_widow_hawkeye_and_bruce_banner_age_of_ultron.php

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The hottest selling toy this summer: Man in suit!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I love my man in suit Coulson!

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Davros1 posted:

So Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Banner are finally getting 6 inch figs:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2015/07/black_widow_hawkeye_and_bruce_banner_age_of_ultron.php

The article makes it seem like this set was just announced, but it has been public knowledge since Toy Fair in February. Spergin' aside, given how lackluster AoU was, I'm not sure if I'll buy it at full price.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Yeah I imagine it will get some decent discounts close to holiday season. And that's when I strike!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
I don't know how many of you guys are into movie replicas like I am but I wanted to give a heads up to a couple of the things I'm selling in SA-Mart. I've got stock back in for the Dark Knight Harvey Dent coin and two different pins from Disney's Tomorrowland.

Jet Ready Go fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 4, 2015

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

MooselanderII posted:

The article makes it seem like this set was just announced, but it has been public knowledge since Toy Fair in February. Spergin' aside, given how lackluster AoU was, I'm not sure if I'll buy it at full price.

Topless Robot is poorly written junk that stinks of Bricken's time with Wizard Magazine. He shares their lovely sense of humor, garbage editing skills, and generally lazy approach to research of any kind.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I picked up that BIOCHEMICAL AGENT missile from the art figures Nick Cage/The Rock figure, and god drat it's big.

Also, loving hell you gotta assemble this bastard with a tiny screwdriver and like 15 tiny screws.

It looks neat though, but christ it's huger than I thought.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Action Man posted:

Topless Robot is poorly written junk that stinks of Bricken's time with Wizard Magazine. He shares their lovely sense of humor, garbage editing skills, and generally lazy approach to research of any kind.

Bricken hasn't been with TR for a while now

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Speaking of Art Figures here's the figure EVERYONE WANTED:

Rest In Peace Cowboy

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if it comes with a 1/6th scale skull complete with violating coyote?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
I'd much rather have a "Truly Gritty" Cowboy figure instead.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I wonder if it comes with a 1/6th scale skull complete with violating coyote?

I wonder if it comes with a different head sculpt, yuck

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Gann Jerrod posted:

I'd much rather have a "Truly Gritty" Cowboy figure instead.

Agreed. The headsculpt looks more Revolver Ocelot to me.

RIPD was terrible and not even my love of both Bridges and Reynolds could keep my interest.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

NotAnArtist posted:

Agreed. The headsculpt looks more Revolver Ocelot to me.

RIPD was terrible and not even my love of both Bridges and Reynolds could keep my interest.

I fell asleep during it, woke up during the final fight scene, didn't even feel like I missed anything. Great concept, terrible execution, like the 90's Dredd movie.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Hottoys Antman and Yellowjacket

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Neca put some of the sdcc in select toys r us today. I want the Friday the 13th two pack but all five toys r us around me have poo poo selection when it comes to that stuff. I'm guessing that five of the six that each store got will be on eBay within a few hours anyway

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Check out this unfuckingbelievably awesome poster DC put out to hyper the DCC Batman line

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

Check out this unfuckingbelievably awesome poster DC put out to hyper the DCC Batman line

Did some of those characters like Roxy Rocket or Baby Doll ever get a figure in the old lines?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

Baby Dahl and Croc are on the wrong side but hey! Looks like Gordon's getting a figure! And it's going to be the original, pompadour B:TAS Gordon!

Also hype for Zatanna and Ra's.

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

Travis343 posted:

Baby Dahl and Croc are on the wrong side but hey!

They probably threw them on there for symmetry, I'd guess. It's also missing their fantastic looking Phantasm figure as well.

I'm probably going to end up buying everything on the left side of that poster without any regrets.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

No Clayface makes me sad.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh! I got all excited by the poster and forgot, there's gonna be a a JL/JLU line in 2016!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

Oh! I got all excited by the poster and forgot, there's gonna be a a JL/JLU line in 2016!

I hope they make a new Booster Gold in this scale. I still have the old small figure for him from the JLU line.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

I hope they make a new Booster Gold in this scale. I still have the old small figure for him from the JLU line.

It'll probably be the team from season 1 and then more popular characters as the series advances.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Fish Of Doom posted:

No Clayface makes me sad.

Really REALLY sad.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Rirse posted:

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
I know you guys aren't huge into jumbos, but 3A's world's best robots finally hit, and the pics are coming out really nice. poo poo of course I can't find any right now, but it's like 3 feet tall.

I'm partial to the design, but like many things now-a-days I'm not sure I'm $300 into it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Finally got the Winter Soldier Baron Zemo after finding him at Half-Price Books for ten dollars. I passed on getting him since I got the AIM Soldier, which meant I rather waited to find him for cheap. I really like the figure a lot, but kinda tempted to track down his father figure from the older line. He generally pretty cheap, but I can't find any pictures showing Helmut and Heinrich figures together.

Still need to get Red Skull someday.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Jakks Pacific are set to release wave 3 of their World of Nintendo figures but only to these stores in the next couple weeks.

Toy Planet
Toy Wiz
Meijer
Toynk.com

With maybe other retail stores receiving them in the future. Would anybody be willing or able to pick up Fox, Peach and the Goomba and send them my way? I will make the dealio worthwhile and would love you forever.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Rirse posted:

Finally got the Winter Soldier Baron Zemo after finding him at Half-Price Books for ten dollars. I passed on getting him since I got the AIM Soldier, which meant I rather waited to find him for cheap. I really like the figure a lot, but kinda tempted to track down his father figure from the older line. He generally pretty cheap, but I can't find any pictures showing Helmut and Heinrich figures together.

Still need to get Red Skull someday.

Half Price Books has even more Marvel Legends now? The locations near me got a bunch of Klaws and Hope Summerses awhile back, I guess those sold well enough

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

boom boom boom posted:

Half Price Books has even more Marvel Legends now? The locations near me got a bunch of Klaws and Hope Summerses awhile back, I guess those sold well enough

Yeah. They had the entire Odin line for a while for $10 each, but I already had who I wanted from it so I passed. I did buy Hope Summers for $5 during the Black Friday sale, which I do generally like her figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

I want it so BAD!