Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

fatherdog posted:

I think right now the problem is the Uriah is the guy initiating all the shittalk and he's really, really bad at it

Urijah was out shittalked repeatedly by Dominick Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

1st AD posted:

I can't be bothered to watch TUF premieres anymore but the coaches usually don't interact a ton during the fights to get into the house.

McG doesnt hang around for anything but fight picks and the fights... hes there to get paid and "bring eyes to the show" not coach

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Grem posted:

Besides there being a dude named Baghdad that looked like he could murder someone none of these fighters are impressive. Unless a miracle happens in the next hour it's going to be another season to skip. There's not even great chemistry between Faber and McGregor.

@ufc
The one liners being turned in by coaches @TheNotoriousMMA & @UrijahFaber are #PRICELESS!!!! #TUF22

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
...the 3rd loving cantaloupe reference!

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Lid posted:

Faber gets a lot of trash talking points from me for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53mTeHYiNos&feature=youtu.be&t=463

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Lid posted:

This reminds me that Urijah's big prank the last time he was on was "homoerotic workout in opponents dressing room" so maybe I'll watch previews and wait for that.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Dude fighting next looks like a McPoyle

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Bubba Smith posted:

...the 3rd loving cantaloupe reference!

Sometimes you find a name or insult that you can tell is getting under the other person's skin, and using it repetitively goes a long way.

Sometimes.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Win due to other dudes arm falling off.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

3 loving dislocations

Yup I'm tapping gently caress that.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Oh man, Tom Gallicchio. That dude's been around forever, he's an old school Team Rhino guy from back when they were nothing but angry, stumpy wrestlers from Brick who were apparently grown in tanks.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Bad hair guy #1.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Smaller skyscraper vs young frank Mir

COMING UP NEXT

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

Oh man, Tom Gallicchio. That dude's been around forever, he's an old school Team Rhino guy from back when they were nothing but angry, stumpy wrestlers from Brick who were apparently grown in tanks.

sherk tanks?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

MA-Horus posted:

Smaller skyscraper vs young frank Mir

COMING UP NEXT

Yikes, it's like generic toy versions.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

fatherdog posted:

It's cool that he's able to make time between seasons of Top Chef

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

:golfclap:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

FEDORA SPOTTED

WE HAVE FEDORA

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Why are we getting camera time of Austin's wife when no other families have been shown?

I mean, I guess I'm okay with it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Wow that Springer kid fell apart after taking a solid punch. Crab walked to a pitiful end.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Jesus-guy is a pretty good grinder, that was some relentless pressure.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
This weird ref/coach needs to go away.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
4th time!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Oof I got tricked in to watching two minutes of tgat Garbage Time show, time to call it a night.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Grem posted:

Oof I got tricked in to watching two minutes of tgat Garbage Time show, time to call it a night.

Holy poo poo, how could a thing possibly be that bad?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
All the fights are on Youtube, anyone remember the names of the fights worth watching?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Grem posted:

This reminds me that Urijah's big prank the last time he was on was "homoerotic workout in opponents dressing room" so maybe I'll watch previews and wait for that.

That was the best prank in the history of tuf pranks :catstare::respek::catstare:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I'm sad that that the guy with the funniest German name on tonight's episode neither made it into the house, nor was German.

RIP Gruetzemacher

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Digital Jedi posted:

Did you have any problems with purchasing them? My friend was having a hard time with Fightpass. I guess they only release so many in a batch at a certain price and the lower priced ones sold instantly. Ticketmaster just told him to wait a few hours and once the demand goes down a bit they will open up more.

I didn't, but I was ready right when the order page went live. I expected these to go really quickly, especially the cheaper ones.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Fozzy The Bear posted:

All the fights are on Youtube, anyone remember the names of the fights worth watching?

The ones with Teymur, Le, and Jenkins I would watch again, others can c/d

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

fatherdog posted:

[url=http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/9/9297731/urijah-faber-bryan-caraway-backed-out-of-a-fight-with-me]

Now he's calling out Michael McDonald, who we haven't seen since he vanished like a fart in the wind after our fight

TUF22: A Wind Called Urijah

...I'm sorry.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/the-ultimate-fighter-22-blog-james-jenkins-on-episode-no-1

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

fatherdog posted:

Someone might want to make a TUF thread.

i made one http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741085

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

NippleFloss posted:

I didn't, but I was ready right when the order page went live. I expected these to go really quickly, especially the cheaper ones.

My friend said he was on it the second they started but already gone. He is still checking every couple hours with no luck. And we are looking for the cheapest ones they have.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Digital Jedi posted:

My friend said he was on it the second they started but already gone. He is still checking every couple hours with no luck. And we are looking for the cheapest ones they have.

I went for the 300 dollar tickets rather than the very cheapest so maybe that's why I had better luck.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That probably is why. We are looking the $200 tickets. Only cause we went too 189 and pay way too much($400) for those due to not buying them soon enough.

At worst I'll just buy them when they are on sale for the general public for maybe slightly more.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I really, really want to see Aldo beat McGregor, if only to see the post fight conference and what McGregor has to say after losing.

Would also be neat to see Aldo suddenly speak fluent English out of nowhere in that post fight conference.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

threeagainstfour posted:

I really, really want to see Aldo beat McGregor, if only to see the post fight conference and what McGregor has to say after losing.

Would also be neat to see Aldo suddenly speak fluent English out of nowhere in that post fight conference.

That would be p hilarious if he could speak English the whole time and after the presser refused to speak it ever again.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

CommonShore posted:

That was the best prank in the history of tuf pranks :catstare::respek::catstare:

Great Moments In The History Of Team Alpha Male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

McGregor would take losing the match much better than Aldo would. Neither would be babies about it, but Aldo would lose to a guy who has been humiliating him for the last two years and already has more money/fame in that time than Aldo has accumulated in like the last 5 years of being on top. That's not going to be easy to swallow.

McGregor loses and he still has wins over Chad Mendes and Max Holloway and a retarded amount of money from the last year. He gets knocked down a peg but he'll be back in no time.

Bubba Smith fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 10, 2015

• Locked thread