Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

Tim Whatley posted:

Just gonna leave this just released poster here.

Is Cage turning into a Humu Triggerfish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Krispy Kareem posted:

But he can't deliver them.

Like, if you give Tom Sizemore a line of coke and tell him to deliver it across town. It isn't getting across town.

And I honestly can't even see Tom Sizemore in that poster. I think he looks more like a constipated Anthony Hopkins.

I thought it was Robert Blake.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Krispy Kareem posted:

Like, if you give Tom Sizemore a line of coke and tell him to deliver it across town. It isn't getting across town.
Lol, yea.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Just how bad is Nicholas Cage's debt to the IRS? Does he still have an addiction to castles and samurai swords?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

kiimo posted:

I didn't realize Nic Cage had a stroke and kept acting. So brave.

Ha, oh god my first thought after seeing that was "he kind of looks like my dad after he had his stroke." I feel like a bad person.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Peekaboo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't believe this classic is getting a sequel.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

2015-- the year of using swords to help with eye exams.

Now say line 7 for me please.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Krispy Kareem posted:

But he can't deliver them.

And I honestly can't even see Tom Sizemore in that poster. I think he looks more like a constipated Anthony Hopkins.

If he'd share his coke maybe he wouldn't be constipated.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tim Whatley posted:

Nic Cage in 'Did I Leave TheOven On?'

She looks like she's just hanging out in the middle of a laser gun battle and they're not managing to hit her star wars joke I dunno I don't watch these movies

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

dog days are over posted:

She looks like she's just hanging out in the middle of a laser gun battle and they're not managing to hit her star wars joke I dunno I don't watch these movies

I was thinking those are from the holo-displays in a command center.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

dog days are over posted:

I got you, fam.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

If he'd share his coke maybe he wouldn't be constipated.

Lol look at this square.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

James Woods Fan posted:

Can Tom Sizemore even properly deliver a line anymore? I saw an interview on Larry King five years ago and dude spoke in this really weird, clipped manner.

I was about to say he was in Inception about that long ago and did fine in it, but then I looked it up and apparently that was Tom Berenger.

Dude's got 12 movies coming out next year, though, so if he's had any problems acting (aside from the mountains of cocaine going up his nose) nobody's noticing.

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!
This isn't a poster per se, but I passed by this the other day and it struck me as particularly off-putting:

Something about the collection of off-model characters coupled with that creepy almost seductive expression from the little girl was just very jarring to me. The rest of the composition ain't terrible or anything, but man, whose idea was it to give the little girl the Jessica Rabbit eyes?

Also:

Looks like Orcy here wasn't prepared to take character posters. Guess that sword was covering up the un-painted side of his face. Look at those puppy dog eyes. He knows he's gonna get crap for it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This is almost a good poster.

Bert of the Forest posted:

Something about the collection of off-model characters coupled with that creepy almost seductive expression from the little girl was just very jarring to me. The rest of the composition ain't terrible or anything, but man, whose idea was it to give the little girl the Jessica Rabbit eyes?

There were a lot of weird perverts working on children's animation in the 80s.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Just how bad is Nicholas Cage's debt to the IRS? Does he still have an addiction to castles and samurai swords?

It's not something you ever really recover from, believe me.

It's bugging me that the human in the warcraft poster just slathered some paint on the top half of their face and just let it drip down. If anyone was going to do that surely it'd be the orc.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

davidspackage posted:

It's not something you ever really recover from, believe me.

It's bugging me that the human in the warcraft poster just slathered some paint on the top half of their face and just let it drip down. If anyone was going to do that surely it'd be the orc.

Who knows, maybe he's a barbarian from a tribe that has mastered extremely advanced metallurgy.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

This isn't a poster per se, but I passed by this the other day and it struck me as particularly off-putting:

This is looking extra weird to everyone because it's trying to ape the colors and look of a Disney Blu-Ray, almost specifically the "Princess and the Frog" DVD cover. The way they're centered and colored the logo....and put the alligator on it. This isn't a Disney movie. Of course, Gramma probably doesn't know that.

http://images4.static-bluray.com/movies/covers/10824_slip.jpg

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I don't think there's a female in Don Bluth animations that isn't constantly flashing bedroom eyes.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

flosofl posted:

I was thinking those are from the holo-displays in a command center.

She now lives inside a set of holographic death star plans.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

If you think that's weird, check out this thing I found the other day:

Sir Peter! What's wrong with your faaaaaaaace?!

For anybody unfamiliar with The Flight of Dragons (for shame) this is so incredibly off-model I doubt they were even given any reference at all, I think they were just told to draw a wizard, some guy and a green dragon and that's about it. I think that horrible cancerous growth on the dragon's neck is meant to be an arm, poor Gorbash (??).

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

CelticPredator posted:

Target has an 80 dollar one that isn't married to your iphone.

On the subject of marriage:

That's one movie that isn't going to be the same again.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Did they only put the alligator on the cover because Nostalgia Critic made it a meme?

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

No

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Waffleman_ posted:

Did they only put the alligator on the cover because Nostalgia Critic made it a meme?

I think the fact that it's blatantly ripping off the Princess and the Frog has more to do with it than that.

Because something tells me little kids and grandmas don't have a loving clue who that annoying cocksucker is.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The Leia one looks like a character from CSI: SuperLeetHackers

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Tim Whatley posted:

What`s wrong with his face

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

sbaldrick posted:

What`s wrong with his face

It looks like they started with a blank nub and then added his face in later.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

pookerbug posted:

I think he meant watching it all nonstop without any food or bathroom breaks. That's the only way it makes sense.

No I meant that it's a terrible show for bad people sorry I took 300 replies to clarify that

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
It's actually a stealth sequel to Face/off.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Now that's a joke that would make Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 proud.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Pigpen isn't a doctor :confused::wth::rant:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Shoehead posted:

I don't think there's a female in Don Bluth animations that isn't constantly flashing bedroom eyes.

???!?!??!??!?

?!?!?!?!?!!??!?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ugh I hope that movie bombs. The first one was so bad.