Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

boom boom boom posted:

I just read Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary vol. 1, it was a lot of fun! All the little world building details, like movie theaters having different sizes of seats and glasses stores carrying a couple different styles of frames for people with an unusual number of eyes, were great. The small girl and big girl were so cute together, I hope they have their romance as a sidestory in future volumes. My favorite story was the invisible exhibitionist.

I wasn't too crazy about the four-armed teacher tho. That dude was a loving creep, I hope he doesn't show up too much in the future.

At least four-arms man is better than his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Fourarms is just tsundere.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
tsundere isn't cute when it's a guy who's a foot taller than his love interest. It's creepy

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why don't you catch up before you make unfair accusations about the character that yells constantly about how he likes small boobs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why don't you catch up before you make unfair accusations about the character that yells constantly about how he likes small boobs

That part I have no problem with.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

That part I have no problem with.

you have strange priorities

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all girls are beautiful regardless of what animal their bottom half resembles :)

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Twiddy posted:

Not enough horse. Always need more horse.

How would a spinning bird kick even work

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Bakanogami posted:

How would a spinning bird kick even work

With great and violent centrifugal force.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

uhhhhhhhh

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

That horse has a belly button.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
...uh yeah, horses don't lay eggs.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

That's...

wait...

Ugh, I have to loving relearn everything

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Okay, real talk, I had no idea horses had belly buttons, and apparently, according to Google, multiple horse owners didn't know this either. That said, do centaurs have TWO belly buttons?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Takoluka posted:

Okay, real talk, I had no idea horses had belly buttons, and apparently, according to Google, multiple horse owners didn't know this either. That said, do centaurs have TWO belly buttons?

Why would they?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Psst, every mammal that feeds a baby in the womb with a placenta is born with a belly button.

Centaurs should only have one umbilical cord like any other placental mammal, so only one belly button.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tarezax posted:

Psst, every mammal that feeds a baby in the womb with a placenta is born with a belly button.

Centaurs should only have one umbilical cord like any other placental mammal, so only one belly button.

Okay, but which abdomen would it be attached to, horse or person?

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tarezax posted:

Actually as centaurs uper halves mimic the human form they also posses a psuedobellybutton.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Elfgames posted:

Actually as centaurs uper halves mimic the human form they also posses a psuedobellybutton.

Why isn't the one on the human torso the real bellybutton? I've never seen art of a centaur with a horse bellybutton

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

boom boom boom posted:

Why isn't the one on the human torso the real bellybutton? I've never seen art of a centaur with a horse bellybutton

You didn't see the picture everyone was arguing about above?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://reddit.com/r/todayilearned/ change OP to this

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
That one about Genghis Khan is a bit misleadingly worded.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

TIL: A woman gave a man a blowjob. She kept the condom and used it to inseminates herself. The man was required to pay child support. (caselaw.findlaw.com)
submitted 8 minutes ago by maimonguy

lmfao

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

No wonder people say SA is irrelevant... we don't even have discussions of imporant mens issues.........

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Centaurs are the freaking worst

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Let's move on to a better race of monster girl

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

boom boom boom posted:

I don't approve of racism but like everything about that picture!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Knorth posted:

I don't approve of racism but like everything about that picture!

Whoops, I meant "race of monster girls"

Cause they're racing

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

boom boom boom posted:

Whoops, I meant "race of monster girls"

Cause they're racing

Ah, okay :)

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
That looks like a good and fun race

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

TIL: A woman gave a man a blowjob. She kept the condom and used it to inseminates herself. The man was required to pay child support. (caselaw.findlaw.com)
submitted 8 minutes ago by maimonguy

lmfao

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

No wonder people say SA is irrelevant... we don't even have discussions of imporant mens issues.........

Reddit is so unbelievably better than this piece of poo poo forum on so many ways...

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

boom boom boom posted:

I agree, we need more kobolds in here

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

DoubleDonut posted:

I agree, we need more kobolds in here

Kobold art is tough because the idea that Kobold is a dog person isn't widespread

This is a traditional Dungeons and Dragons Kobold

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Kobold art is tough because the idea that Kobold is a dog person isn't widespread

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Makes sense actually that bird mon girl lover doesn't like lizard kobolds

Birds evolve from lizards and you get all uppity smdh

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

now i feel remorse for all those games of DCSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

• Locked thread