Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://twitter.com/BillBurgin_VA/status/680392725615800320

Holy poo poo.

also lol at the guy having a confederate flag as his background for his profile.

Yeah, we're the traitors.

Also holy poo poo....the guy is a literal straight up nazi. He follows people like the fox and friends crew...Mike Huckabee.

Straight up loving nazi.
Taken directly from the twitter page...

How does this guy still have a job and why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

What in the legitimate gently caress? :psyduck:

Looks like old school fascism is popular again fellow goons!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Psygnosis posted:

People are starting to forward this stuff to the car dealership he works at.

How do conservatives feel about being supported by out right white supremecists?

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Psygnosis posted:

...probably because that was made today and is probably a troll?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

FuzzySkinner posted:

People are starting to forward this stuff to the car dealership he works at.

How do conservatives feel about being supported by out right white supremecists?

They would gladly take their votes and when called out on it would say the KKK is welcome to their opinions, free country, free speech :jerkbag:.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Defenestration posted:

Return of Kings is a Roosh "Legalize Rape" V website. Just imagine a man screaming the word WHOOOOOOOOOOORES as loud as possible in your face.

I browsed that site once and the most striking thing about it was that fully half of the articles are just advertisements masked as lifestyle articles. I gathered that the creator projects the image of a rich jet setting bachelor and of course that's what MRA creeps imagine they'll do when the gynocracy is toppled.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

FuzzySkinner posted:

Holy poo poo.

also lol at the guy having a confederate flag as his background for his profile.

Also holy poo poo....the guy is a literal straight up nazi. He follows people like the fox and friends crew...Mike Huckabee.

Straight up loving nazi.

Bill Burgin posted:

Love my Guns, my God, my Race, my Country, and my family. In that order.

Someone's never read the first commandment.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Without the Second Commandment there wouldn't be a First Commandment.

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

FuzzySkinner posted:

Holy poo poo.

Straight up loving nazi.

There's thousands of these guys out there. I'm only replying bc this one lives 15 min from me. I'd say he's in the Bedford County mainstream, minus the Jew World Order stuff.

Edit: oh hey, he works at Berglund Motors. Shoulda gone to The Motor Mile!

De Nomolos fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 26, 2015

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Jurgan posted:

Someone's never read the first commandment.

No one reads the EULA. All they know is "press accept on Jesus and I get to poo poo on them homos and liberals and Jews and..."

Which is why they're so mad about PC stuff, Jesus is supposed to give them a free pass one being complete assholes.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
If you claim to be a Christian and hate Jews, you're doing it wrong. I can imagine this guy reading the Old Testament and being "wait, what's all this jewish stuff?" :confused:

Or for that matter, the New Testament where it says Christians should be nice to Jews, even if they disagree about Jesus being the Messiah.

EDIT: Or him reading the Gospels and getting to the first mention of Jesus being Jewish and going :aaa:

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Dec 26, 2015

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

OldMemes posted:

If you claim to be a Christian and hate anyone, you're doing it wrong.

FTFY

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
That image did a lot to remind me of this thread.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Pretty accurate though. Breathing air is great for raw horsepower but it wears out the plumbing.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The Oxygen Catastrophe was worse for the planet than any anthropogenic climate change too.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
Thousands of sailors would be happy (sad) to attest for you the dangers of oxygen.

Confined spaces ain't no joke :smith:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Sounds more like a danger of the lack of oxygen. Which affects far more people than sailors. And there's a ton of cases where employers have not told their workers about the risks. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ItJe2Incs

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
IT'S AN EXTREMELY PISSED OFF RIGHT WINGER CHRISTMAS!

SantARE TROOPS

Terrorist christmas

Deck the halls

Christmas Tree

Wishing you and all the pissed off right wingers in your life a day of love and peace.

See you tomorrow for our regularly scheduled gun chat and racism.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Defenestration posted:

Christmas Tree
Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Merry Christmas Tree.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Defenestration posted:

Christmas Tree

most "politically correct" people do not really care if you put up a Christmas tree or say "Merry Christmas", AGM??

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Don't tell them that. They want to believe that they are really sticking it to the powers that be by doing things that they were already doing that pose absolutely no risk to them (collecting firearms, saying "Merry Christmas," buying lunch at Chick-Fil-A, etc.) It's probably better to just pat them and the head and let them live the lives that are eventful only in their own heads.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Gen. Ripper posted:

most "politically correct" people do not really care if you put up a Christmas tree or say "Merry Christmas", AGM??

The issue is that politically correct people say it's OK to not put up a Christmas tree, say Merry Christmas, and celebrate the holiday. That's what bothers the right; not everybody is like them and political correctness says "yeah that's OK. Kwanzaa, Solstice, Bodhi Day, Hanukkah, or none of the above, who cares, do what you want." The religious right wants to arrange it so America doesn't even acknowledge that other holidays exist (the exception being Hanukkah because Jews are OK).

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The most amusing thing to come of all this is that I've definitely heard people say "Merry Christmas" with a tone of chip-on-the-shoulder aggressiveness, as a response to my service employee "Happy Holidays"

This person obviously loves Christmas, they have all sorts of happy memories and good associations with it. And here they're spitting a jovial greeting at me like nails.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

OldMemes posted:

EDIT: Or him reading the Gospels and getting to the first mention of Jesus being Jewish and going :aaa:

lol like he's ever really read the bible

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The thing that keeps poking about me is how the guy is proud of his "race" rather than his nationality.

I'm a german-american, and I'm always quite proud to see germans succeed in various endeavors. Not based on their skin color, but because they come from a common place, and likely share common experiences that my family has. Whether the person is jewish, catholic, lutheren or protestent is irrelevant to me. As is what color their skin is or any of that bullshit.

To see what someone like Albert Einstein accomplished in his life time is rather stunning, and something I was very impressed with reading as a child. Yet shitbags like this guy would nullify his accomplishments over stupidity.

When I see idiots like this I grow deeply ashamed that he's trying to claim pride within something that has caused a great deal of shame for many germans and german-americans. He wasn't there for how deeply screwed up facism made the lives of every day germans of all backgrounds.

REAL Germans want nothing to do with these backwoods inbred hicks. They're a disgrace and an embarrassment. It's amazing asshats like this exist.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

lancemantis posted:

lol like he's ever really read the bible

Imagine the Onion's Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be headline but with "Bible" instead.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

The most amusing thing to come of all this is that I've definitely heard people say "Merry Christmas" with a tone of chip-on-the-shoulder aggressiveness, as a response to my service employee "Happy Holidays"

This person obviously loves Christmas, they have all sorts of happy memories and good associations with it. And here they're spitting a jovial greeting at me like nails.

My buddies boss sent out an email about a "Holiday Party" and one of the engineers responded along the lines of "Cut the PC crap, call it waht it is: a Christmas Party." The boss is Jewish.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

LunarShadow posted:

My buddies boss sent out an email about a "Holiday Party" and one of the engineers responded along the lines of "Cut the PC crap, call it waht it is: a Christmas Party." The boss is Jewish.

Depending on how nice the boss is, it could end up as a Going Away Party for that engineer.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Depending on how nice the boss is, it could end up as a Going Away Party for that engineer.

As far as I am aware, and this is because dumbass engineer CC'd everyone with his response, the boss tore him a new rear end in a top hat but didn't fire him.

Edit: Boss's response was along the lines of "Well, i am paying for it so I will drat well call it what I please."

LunarShadow fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 26, 2015

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
Saturday morning EPORW!

O rly?

Period

Papers

Michelle is Bigfoot

Islam

Muslims are lying to you when they say they are peaceful. Taqqiya!

Muslim women

Watering muslims with a flamethrower

The story is about high school kids copying calligraphy as an exercise without even being told what it means but I'm going to report it as :supaburn: FORCING THEM to be INDOCTRINATED into SHARIA LAW! :supaburn:

Statistics can't be racist, dumb liebrals

not racist because I didn't mention race. it was you who assume I'm talking about black people when I say "welfare" and "riots" and "baltimore" :colbert:

I loudly demand a wall like this where we shoot people coming over it, but another country has that wall right now not us. Not Racist.

RACISM OVER!

Here's a special one: NAACP founded by three white people at a time when African-Americans had little power or capital. Therefore...NAACP is....racist?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh okay so the NAACP is a good organization then, and deserves support from white Republicans like some its founders were, right?

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

Oh okay so the NAACP is a good organization then, and deserves support from white Republicans like some its founders were, right?

Oh, duh, it's a "Lincoln was a Republican, so republicans can't be racist" thing. Don't know why I didn't see that angle.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

VitalSigns posted:

They're the only ones that care. Black people themselves don't care because I saw a statistic once. If they want to get ahead they should stop listening to what BLM tell them and start listening to white republicans.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

Defenestration posted:

Saturday morning EPORW!

I loudly demand a wall like this where we shoot people coming over it, but another country has that wall right now not us. Not Racist.

Actually the US-Mexico border wall along Arizona.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

size1one posted:

Actually the US-Mexico border wall along Arizona.

Too late. Proceed with plan B: A fence between the US and all southern states that connect to Mexico. They wanted to be their own country anyway. let them be Mexico.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Zephyrine posted:

Too late. Proceed with plan B: A fence between the US and all southern states that connect to Mexico. They wanted to be their own country anyway. let them be Mexico.

Look, just because our legislature is full of retarded idiots, the majority of the state isn't QUITE that dumb:

The Legislature approved this Constitutional Amendment, but it has to be approved on the ballot too.

https://ballotpedia.org/Arizona_Declaration_of_State_Sovereignty_Amendment,_Proposition_120_(2012)

Defeated
No 1,308,299 67.7%
Yes 623,461 32.3%

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That picture about black people committing every crime in America isn't that the same debunked statistics that white supremacist groups made popular and Dylan Roof even mentioned in his manifesto. It always blows me away when these "not racist " groups will use white supremacist propaganda.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Okay. If that is true, then your grievances with Obama are likely legitimate, and there are plenty of reasons to dislike his policies and political stances (coal, weed, etc...). I might even agree with you on quite a few of them :)
No idea why that means Hillary will be bad but ok
A Good Macro.

Well see you just shot yourself in the foot with this though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

The_Rob posted:

That picture about black people committing every crime in America isn't that the same debunked statistics that white supremacist groups made popular and Dylan Roof even mentioned in his manifesto. It always blows me away when these "not racist " groups will use white supremacist propaganda.
Debunked how? The image mentions 2012 FBI crime statistics, and the 2014 numbers seem pretty similar.