Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Concordat posted:

I really don't get what a Paper Mario fighter would bring to the table. He looks like Mario but his jump physics are completely hosed up and he uses a hammer.

Also I'm pretty sure the only person that cares about wolf is that guy with the shadow avatar.

wolf was my main in brawl and i would totally make him my main again if he got back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I thought that about Dr. Mario but nope he's worse in every way compared to his Melee counterpart.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

more like dr idiot haha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That would make mario idiot...I don't think so.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

a rose by any other name .........

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

dr. mario is slower, but more educated

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Concordat posted:

Also I'm pretty sure the only person that cares about wolf is that guy with the shadow avatar.

gently caress you!! Idiot bitch!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
King K Rool is needed because the game has like 3 superheavy characters in a roster of 50

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That's cool that the Bayonetta 1 costume also includes the guns from the first game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Foxhound posted:

King K Rool is needed because the game has like 3 superheavy characters in a roster of 50

Finally someone has the courage to say it. Thank you.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

That's cool that the Bayonetta 1 costume also includes the guns from the first game.

I havent played the games but I think the bayonetta 1 costume looks cooler

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the bayonetta 2 look better, but either, I'll probably be playing as Jeanne

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they should include the star fox costume because thats actually the best one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/530897259727032320

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

f-fly me to the moon ...

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

*removes angel attire to reveal a gleaming celestial diaper*

me want bayo!! me want corn-corn~~!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

like another 10 loving hours until bayo lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bayo and corn febuary 3rd!!! *at 10pm est

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

dr. mario is slower, but more educated

Dr. Mario Carson

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

oddium posted:

mario maker mario who uses tiles as attacks

:pusheen:

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i feel like they didn't capitalize enough on doc's puzzle game roots. there is really no one representing that entire rich genre. think about it tetris, puyo pop, panel-de-pon/pokemon puzzle league, meteos, stretchmo/pushmo, ARTSTYLE, bit generations,. theres a veritable ocean of puzz games with cute n cool characters and mechanics to draw from. if the data on doc in 4 is true, they made him not only a stale clone of mario, but an ineffectual one. why not replace his moves with neat things from some of these series. why not add the witch from puyo pop as a character honestly.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it would do the autotuned block name too

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

oddium posted:

it would do the autotuned block name too

you're totally blowing my mind here

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like doc mario cause hes a mario that hits like ganondorf but his recovery is so unnecessarily horrible

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i like doc mario cause hes a mario that hits like ganondorf but his recovery is so unnecessarily horrible

He's the only balanced character in this game. Everyone else is broken.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

bayo and corn febuary 3rd!!! *at 10pm est

That's like exactly when I land in the states. I'm currently in Germany. This is all the proof I need that Sm4sh Bayonetta was made exclusively for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

That's like exactly when I land in the states. I'm currently in Germany. This is all the proof I need that Sm4sh Bayonetta was made exclusively for me.

Güten morgen

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

german rules

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Tender Bender posted:

Dr. Mario Carson

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Tender Bender posted:

Dr. Mario Carson

you dont want to smash me, player 1 over there has more stocks.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

me in like 8 hours:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the wife is now available.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOjWqL3vVtc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

corn is extremely good lol. like she is just amazing at everything and really fun. they really wanna promo that fe game

bayo has limited options for a finishing move but if you fall for her counter she has enough time to charge a full front smash and that will kill anyone >60-70, you can get really tricky with her air game but her vertical recovery is about as good as DK's, this is probably to prevent her from doing that absurd dair spiking dropkick offstage for easy kills

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

her downsmash is totally worthless. no killing power on the ground, and youll never see it spike because the range doesnt extend beyond the ground, ppl will get the ledge grab way before theyre in its hitbox. its dumb as hell. if you catch someone offstage with the witchtime though, makes for a really good humiliating kill. wouldve rather had a 360 downsmash like every other character in the game but oh well

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Feb 4, 2016

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Bobnumerotres posted:

her downsmash is totally worthless. no killing power on the ground, and youll never see it spike because the range doesnt extend beyond the ground, ppl will get the ledge grab way before theyre in its hitbox. its dumb as hell. if you catch someone offstage with the witchtime though, makes for a really good humiliating kill. wouldve rather had an AOE downsmash like every other character in the game but oh well

this post but uh... everything the opposite. her downsmash owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they also snuck in some character balancing stuff in the DLC patch. lucina got a pretty substantial overall damage buff lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

*reaction to all of corrin's moves* Avgn voice: what were they thinking?!

• Locked thread