Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Best worst card ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Someone asked about a Punch-Out thing, so I made this

https://vine.co/v/ir7YOWiD53X

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

LobsterMobster posted:

the roar of the crowd

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Excellent.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
So what does Scott Coker do after this fine display of MMA. Does he go to his hotel room, drink out the minibar and cry all night because this was likely the most watched Bellator show in history and all THAT happened? Or does he just laugh it up because this was likely the most watched Bellator show in history and who cares about the results because EYES ON PRODUCT!!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

LobsterMobster posted:

Yessss thank you

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

acejackson42 posted:

So what does Scott Coker do after this fine display of MMA. Does he go to his hotel room, drink out the minibar and cry all night because this was likely the most watched Bellator show in history and all THAT happened? Or does he just laugh it up because this was likely the most watched Bellator show in history and who cares about the results because EYES ON PRODUCT!!

He cries a single tear knowing that he has completed his masterpiece. Life will go on and he will surely create more art, but nothing will ever come close.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Charles Gnarwin posted:

He cries a single tear knowing that he has completed his masterpiece. Life will go on and he will surely create more art, but nothing will ever come close.

where was Lenne Hardt :smith:

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

This is perfect!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

when is Kimbo/Royce

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Talking on the post-fight presser about how well it did on social media, meanwhile they stopped showing tweets on air mid-Kimbo/Dada

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
This was everything I had hoped for and then some.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Much like Kimbo and Dada 5000, I may never recover from their fight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It wasn't seen on camera, but per my friend who was there (for free), Dada passed out on his stool at one point and the cornermen bitch slapped him awake

Also confirmed that everyone including at least one judge was openly laughing by the end. Booker T was crying from how hard he was laughing. Wanderlei was there and had his face covered with his hands

Fight of the year

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Royce Gracie got his first knockout win ever, and he did it by brutalizing a grandfather's groin.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I can't get over how loving bad every aspect of that was. The worst part was Royce pretty much saying he kneed Shamrock in the balls on purpose and didn't even tape up his loving hands. I'm drinking and drinking and the pain won't stop.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thanks to everyone especially the guy that made that punch out vine

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kimbo vs Dada was actually an anime fight where they were throwing thousands of punches a second but their arms are going so fast you can only see one punch a round actually happening

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Kimbo vs Dada was actually an anime fight where they were throwing thousands of punches a second but their arms are going so fast you can only see one punch a round actually happening

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hours later and we unfortunately don't have Ken/Royce 4 confirmed. A drat Shame

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
So is Bellator now the premier #1 fight organization in the planet, I was working and didn't get to watch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

So is Bellator now the premier #1 fight organization in the planet, I was working and didn't get to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8otgu6fsXk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXZaaNn1RA

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm glad that after so many years of anger ken has so fully embraced non violence and i am loving thrilled that elitexc is back

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

somebody please crop kimbo out of this gif so it's just a one man slow dance

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

somebody please crop kimbo out of this gif so it's just a one man slow dance

~ while big John looks mournfully on ~

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Spanish announcers were also giggling with barely any restraint by the end

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/kimbo-slice-vs-dada-5000-match-ends-in-predictably-hil-1760246711

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

[url=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906]
I'm so happy that I got to see Krylov/Palelei surpassed in my lifetime. I love you all

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

Also confirmed that everyone including at least one judge was openly laughing by the end. Booker T was crying from how hard he was laughing. Wanderlei was there and had his face covered with his hands

This makes me so happy and I'm not even sure why. What a magical night.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Kimbo-Dada looked like the someone looped the last 3 seconds of Manhoef-Cyborg for almost 15 minutes.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
It is clear to me Bellator needs a healthy JT now more than ever.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Bellator 149: It Was The Best Of poo poo, It Was The Worst Of poo poo

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm unironically disappointed at how Shamrock-Graicie ended. I really wanted to see how their comparative skillsets held up to age and even though the fight was slow I was still interested.

On the other hand, I suppose it's never not funny to see an old man get punted in the groin.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
I think Royce decided without telling anyone that he was going to treat the fight as though it had the same rules as their first two.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Announcers always put over Royce's jiu jitsu, but cheating is his real secret weapon.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Announcers always put over Royce's jiu jitsu, but cheating is his real secret weapon.

Well, you see, in a street fight

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
lmao the two main events could not have lived down to expecations better. the battle for STREET CERTIFICATION was literally that houston alexander/kimbo gif extended to 3 rounds. I've never seen McCarthy more irritated, ahahaha

inignot
Sep 1, 2003

WWBCD?
I don't think I've ever laughed harder and longer at a fight then Kimbo/DaDa.

And that Gracie/Shamrock mess.

Oh, Bellator, what an amazing farcical wreck you put on.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Kimbo Slice gassed out 2 minutes into round 1 because he achieved mount versus an immobile opponent and Did Not Know What To Do

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Anime Reference posted:

Well, you see, in a street fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17oSzGQtBxo&t=130s

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

8:48- both men just sorta fall over

• Locked thread