Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
What's the name of the anime with the girl with weird eyebrows who talks about inverted nipples?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you looking for a new series, hentai boy?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

What's the name of the anime with the girl with weird eyebrows who talks about inverted nipples?

Oshiete! Galko-chan/Please Tell Me! Galko
it's a series of 7-minute shorts, on CR. worth watching imo. Galko is a good character and the show's gimmick of subverting misconceptions other characters/the audience may have about her is cool. Otako (the eyebrows girl) is second best, a good friend to Galko. :3:

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Teppuchapters.jpg

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
thankfully bubuki buranki is getting better after the sort of middling previous episodes

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Konosuba is pretty funny.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Konosuba is pretty funny.

Assorted gifs and deciding to glance at the thread have convinced me to give it a look. As soon as i can pry myself away from videogames.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Jewel Repetition posted:

k-on

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Mugi's eyebrows are NOT WEIRD.

two for the shoah
Jan 14, 2016

Mirage posted:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Mirage posted:

They're kind of weird.

It's a good weird, though. Mugi best k-on.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

They're kind of weird.

It's a good weird, though. Mugi best k-on.

Mugi is a jerk to her friend, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Cute crimes aren't crimes!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mugi is beautiful and a good friend to all

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Mugi owns.

But also, so do all the K-ons.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Namtab posted:

Mugi is beautiful and a good friend to all

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Started my group simulwatch of Erased and it's real neato. This is gonna be fun.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
erased is one of my favorite shows of the season

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Mugi is an enemy of Bernie Sanders, so I'm glad he won't be president. :colbert:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I caught up on Osomatsu-san. Not sure if I actually like the structure/plots of the eps themselves, but I really like the bros. The animation is very nice.

I'll watch Erased, somehow I feel like I should ignore the Erased thread we have here, y/n?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Compendium posted:

I'll watch Erased, somehow I feel like I should ignore the Erased thread we have here, y/n?

It's alright, sometimes not so great but that happens in every thread from time to time. It's for the anime only so no one is posting manga spoilers or anything, if that's a concern.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

a kitten posted:

It's alright, sometimes not so great but that happens in every thread from time to time. It's for the anime only so no one is posting manga spoilers or anything, if that's a concern.

Alright, I'll just watch everything that's out so far before I hit the thread.

Been watching a lot more anime this season, feels good.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Command Ant posted:

Mugi is an enemy of Bernie Sanders, so I'm glad he won't be president. :colbert:

Mugi is actually indifferent to gaijin politics

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Compendium posted:

the thread isn't as bad as it could be, it did briefly turn into discussion of the possibility of the 29 year old main character dating the 17 year old coworker but that got shot down quickly

also

Namtab posted:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Namtab posted:

Well yeah, she's too good to reciprocate his animosity towards her. That's part of what makes her so great.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Command Ant posted:

Well yeah, she's too good to reciprocate his animosity towards her.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Compendium posted:

Alright, I'll just watch everything that's out so far before I hit the thread.

Been watching a lot more anime this season, feels good.

This is a pretty good season with a number of strong contenders. Erased and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu would both have been on my top 5 list (based on what we've seen so far) from last year, and then you've got Konosuba and Dagashi Kashi to lighten things up.

And then there's Divine Gate...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/701638436495593472

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcGhGEfHdWs

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Obligatory joke about how people will get stuck in the game too

Gonna watch the Ojisan Marshmallow anime because why not, can use more cute/funny in my life.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Why did the Erased thread get locked anyways.

I can't think of a reason except for REALLY BAD REASONS.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

kater posted:

Why did the Erased thread get locked anyways.

I can't think of a reason except for REALLY BAD REASONS.

ViggyNash posted:

I haven't been in the thread for a while, so I'm not sure if anyone else put out this theory.

I watched 5 and 6 today and Airi has a tendency to say "Are you stupid?" just like Hinadzuki would. She's somewhat younger than Hinadzuki would be, but she has the same hair color. But Hinadzuki's dead in this time thread, and Airi's backstory doesn't fit Hinadsuki's at all. Maybe it'll just end up being a "You remind me of my dead girlfriend from elementary school, wanna go out?" deal.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe they should make a vr game that isnt based on an incredibly lovely fictional vr game? also, first person melee in vr would just make the vomiting problem more pronounced. i am not sure that anyone thought this through.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAjOfoutg5s

Kancolle Arcade as played by the seiyuu Fujita Saki. Watching her poke the girls she voices and get super excited when she gets her favorite lines, is super cute.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The credit gimmick of the arcade game is that while going on sorties costs a flat amount of points and no more, the points will slowly count down when you're in your secretary room looking at all the new animations and poking the girls. drat, that's dirty...

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

kancolle is good and fun.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Compendium posted:

Obligatory joke about how people will get stuck in the game too

Gonna watch the Ojisan Marshmallow anime because why not, can use more cute/funny in my life.

Ojisan and marshmallow is great just like pretty much every other short anime ever.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Mugi is kind of a Stepford waifu

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still need to watch erased!!'

• Locked thread