Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Gyra_Solune posted:

...so should i watch this show or is it bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

sounds gay i'm in

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
that is very accurate i will watch it

that and attack on train

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

As a guy whose character in FFXIV is a catgirl all i can say is :lol:

Maybe i'll watch it after all.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

As a guy whose character in FFXIV is a catgirl all i can say is :lol:

Maybe i'll watch it after all.

how many dudes have you caused to flip out and break their keyboard

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Alas, none.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
There are some women who play mmos, but the catgirls are always dudes.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A scene Every scene from Davincie's autobiography.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

sounds gay i'm in

Less gay than I was lead to believe, but the first ep was alright though all the fanservicy shots were not my bag.

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
I don't say w00t in real life
Netoge was cute.

Master dresses weird.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

w00tazn posted:

Netoge was cute.

Master dresses weird.

She paid good money for those clothes!

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
yeah I liked Netoge. I've been reading the manga of it so i'm glad the adaption isn't poo poo.

train time.

edit: turns out, trainzombies is cool too.

Blhue fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 8, 2016

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I liked kabaneri. The zombies being mostly unstoppable is a nice twist. One very angry teenage boy isn't gonna change things no matter how good his gun is, so I'm not really sure what the story is even about. Classic zombie film where everyone dies, maybe?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

I liked kabaneri. The zombies being mostly unstoppable is a nice twist. One very angry teenage boy isn't gonna change things no matter how good his gun is, so I'm not really sure what the story is even about. Classic zombie film where everyone dies, maybe?

well the male lead seems to want a society less ruled by fear, and possibly to arm people other than the soldiers. he's also studying the disease that makes Kabanes, so there's a lot there to run with even before including the two female leads.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
fine i will watch the silly mmo show because it looks silly in the right way

i was kind of assuming it was like that show with the boob ribbon girl

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
and to be honest i need more silly things because i am full of sorrow at how environmental doom and gloom is basically inevitable at this point and we're seriously looking at mad max poo poo in like three or four hundred years

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gyra_Solune posted:

and to be honest i need more silly things because i am full of sorrow at how environmental doom and gloom is basically inevitable at this point and we're seriously looking at mad max poo poo in like three or four hundred years

:yikes:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

i know i know, sorryyyyyyyyyyy

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Please don't start verbally abusing your friends and family for having kids.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Gyra_Solune posted:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

yeah but ill be dead so who cares

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Cake Attack posted:

yeah but ill be dead so who cares

that's the problem!!

in other news kabaneri is good and made me go 'oh poo poo whoa' a few times. it is the anime version of the walking dead

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Motto posted:

Please don't start verbally abusing your friends and family for having kids.

...are people doing that? that is a jerkface thing to do

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a virgin and I live in my mom's basement.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

it is the anime version of the walking dead

it's not

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kabaneri looks really pretty and has cool character designs but I don't think it's my kind of anime.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm a virgin and I live in my mom's basement.

:agreed:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

...are people doing that? that is a jerkface thing to do

I read the D&D Climate Change thread; it's basically a mental ward without any doctors.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Motto posted:

I read the D&D Climate Change thread; it's basically a mental ward without any doctors.

I went in there once, and then never again.

Actually, it's probably a good idea to avoid D&D in general.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Motto posted:

that sounds like a great way to have a real bad time

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Motto posted:

there's your mistake right there, venturing outside of adtrw, the only good forum

it's why everyone hates us, they're jealous

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
netoge is stupid but fun and i am satisfied even if like 60% of the animation was reserved for boobs

i feel like i am weird for never having played any mmos despite like, growing up at the right time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm pissed I ever wasted my precious time as a teenager on them so you should be happy.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

In Training posted:

I'm pissed I ever wasted my precious time as a teenager on them so you should be happy.

hahaha yeah, that's the big reason i don't even try, i'm like 'i am going to have to pay a hundred bucks before i even start having fun with this'

i am both cheap and low-income - typically this does not lead to subscription game buying

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

When I invent a time machine, I'm bringing this gif back with me to 2001 and will post it on every Everquest forum.

Gyra_Solune posted:

i feel like i am weird for never having played any mmos despite like, growing up at the right time

I've been playing MMOs for almost two decades, you haven't missed out on anything important.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Motto posted:

I read the D&D

i've found your problem

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't realize there's a Teekyu spinoff. They keep making a lot of Teekyu.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait am I thinking of something else. I thought Teekyu was the short where anime VAs do improv and then they animate the scenes.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

In Training posted:

Wait am I thinking of something else. I thought Teekyu was the short where anime VAs do improv and then they animate the scenes.

You're thinking of something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

In Training posted:

thats good but teekyuu is better

• Locked thread