Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Always magical :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Plinkey posted:

So this is either STDH.txt or she was actually fired for being a poo poo-bag that didn't get along with anyone slightly different from her.

I seriously considered not posting it because there were some stdh.txt alarm bells going off, but it's just so stereotypically plausible for a freeper to act that way that I'm pretty sure that it's real. It's the little details like the back and forth with HR that make me believe it.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

davecrazy posted:

Freepers: They’re called “toy soldiers”, f@ggot.

Jokes on them! I loved toy soldiers and I'm gαy as hell!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

This is great. I've worked for a defense contractor all over the country, at numerous customer sites (air force bases, army base...etc.) for the past 10 years and the only way that you have to do this kind of training is if you're an insensitive poo poo-bag causing a hostile work environment. I don't think that we have ever once actually done diversity training like she's talking about. I have seen people have to go through anger management and/or sensitivity training after getting out of line either at a customer work site or on the phone with customers.

So this is either STDH.txt or she was actually fired for being a poo poo-bag that didn't get along with anyone slightly different from her.

Freepers are like sovcits. They could have a decent life free of all this sensitivity stuff they like, but thy always gently caress themselves over by being shitbags and then bitch about how victimized they are

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

SocketWrench posted:

Freepers are like sovcits. They could have a decent life free of all this sensitivity stuff they like, but thy always gently caress themselves over by being shitbags and then bitch about how victimized they are

Most reactionaries are. They could avoid things they don't like but they don't think they should have to make any accommodation for the world. See also for example men not actually going their own way but whinging all the goddamn time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Plinkey posted:

"My manager was able to vouch, yes, I have paid more in private religious school tuition for my children than my mortgage, but no, I didn’t proselytize at work."

Incredible.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
There are two threads on Freep right now about Tim Kaine's statement that the Catholic Church might change their minds on gay marriage in the future. They're mostly boring, but there's one exchange that's equal parts hilarious and scary:

Kaine Predicts Catholic Church Will Change its Teaching on Gay Marriage

quote:

To: chajin
This pope damned near got me to leave the church if the church and this pope even try to approve of this I AM DONE with my Catholic faith!!!!

11 posted on 9/10/2016, 9:44:47 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat
Don’t worry.

Trump is going to straighten him out.

34 posted on 9/10/2016, 10:47:13 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Freep's Trump-worship has reached the point where they're imagining him steering the course of a major world religion if he gets elected. I'm speechless.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

There are two threads on Freep right now about Tim Kaine's statement that the Catholic Church might change their minds on gay marriage in the future. They're mostly boring, but there's one exchange that's equal parts hilarious and scary:

Kaine Predicts Catholic Church Will Change its Teaching on Gay Marriage

Freep's Trump-worship has reached the point where they're imagining him steering the course of a major world religion if he gets elected. I'm speechless.

I never realized before now how so, so much I wanted Trump to declare an antipope.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

McGlockenshire posted:

Freeper DiogenesLamp brings us their Christian Love(tm)

quote:

To: ColdOne

full title................. Civil Rights Commission: ‘Religious Liberty,’ ‘Religious Freedom’ Code Words for Intolerance, Homophobia, and ‘Christian Supremacy’

The correct course of action here is to immediately beat down any person making this statement. Beat their mouth and ask them to repeat what they said. If they do, Beat their mouth harder, and keep repeating until the SOB is unconscious or unable to speak.

The Muslims would just kill them, but we have to be better than that.

We are too polite, and too tolerant to beat the F*** out of people who desperately need it.

We need to change back to the way real Americans used to behave.

7 posted on 9/9/2016, 2:42:54 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

"...the way real Americans used to behave."

Real Americans right here, ladies and gents.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I never realized before now how so, so much I wanted Trump to declare an antipope.

Well there's always this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bawden

hardstyle
Mar 12, 2004

"...Neither seen nor heard"

Who What Now posted:

Yes, the man that approved the order for the operation to kill him obviously would have granted a full pardon.

quote:

I have no words; they have failed, beaten into frightened submission by a post so utterly ignorant that its mere existence has become the black hole into which Earth itself will be chaos-dunked by forces too powerful and alien for us to even consider.

In Freeper reality, the generals went behind Obama's back to do that operation and only told him about it at the last minute when it couldn't be stopped (so he couldn't warn bin Laden, obviously). :pseudo:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The NCAA has moved 7 different playoff/championship games from NC, citing HB2 as the reason. Freep can be expected to react calmly and rationa-

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement

NCAA is the loyal fascist ally of ESPN.

2 posted on 9/12/2016, 8:41:55 PM by scottinoc (Je suis deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

This decision will only piss off ppl in NC, advantage Trump.

7 posted on 9/12/2016, 8:47:36 PM by sheehan (DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.)

quote:

Racist dirtbags the ncaa are.

15 posted on 9/12/2016, 8:58:19 PM by soycd

quote:

The South needs to start its own sports program - disassociate from the NCAA.

18 posted on 9/12/2016, 9:10:51 PM by 11th_VA (It's all gonna change once Trump's president)

quote:

Time to boycott the NCAA and every sports league that throws in with these leftist pukes.

23 posted on 9/12/2016, 9:15:56 PM by Enchante (Hillary's new campaign slogan: "Guilty as hell, free as a bird!! Laws are for peasants!")

The bolded was in like size 32 font.

quote:

NCAA: A bunch of BIGOTS!

Well, I thought I might be able to learn to enjoy college football...or basketball.

Guess not.

Shove it, NCAA.
25 posted on 9/12/2016, 9:17:24 PM by SoFloFreeper

I don't even know why this post is here, but whatever.

quote:

Get rid of the centralized bank Nazis and restore decency to America.

19 posted on 9/12/2016, 9:12:12 PM by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%9)

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3468719/posts

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Fair enough, I will also accept Trump endorsing an existing antipope.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Icon Of Sin posted:

The NCAA has moved 7 different playoff/championship games from NC, citing HB2 as the reason. Freep can be expected to react calmly and rationa-

Repeat after me: the free market is good, except when big business does things I don't agree with.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

hardstyle posted:

In Freeper reality, the generals went behind Obama's back to do that operation and only told him about it at the last minute when it couldn't be stopped (so he couldn't warn bin Laden, obviously). :pseudo:

This is what my dad told me when I brought up the Bin Laden raid to counter "Obama doesn't want to defend America and doesn't think this country deserves to be defended". Except in his version Obama ordered Leon Panetta not to do it, so Panetta waited until Obama was on the golf course to execute the mission and then pulled him in for the Situation Room photograph so he couldn't abort it without having a dozen witnesses to his treason.

:negative:

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Sep 13, 2016

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

VitalSigns posted:

This is what my dad told me when I brought up the Bin Laden raid to counter "Obama doesn't want to defend America and doesn't think this country deserves to be defended". Except in his version Obama ordered Leon Panetta not to do it, so Panetta waited until Obama was on the golf course to execute the mission and then pulled him in for the Situation Room photograph so he couldn't abort it without having a dozen witnesses to his treason.

I mean...just....what? :psyduck:

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I'm starting to think we live in the pre-patch version of a Paradox Interactive game.

<BugFix> -Fixed an issue with some plots where plotters did not get what they plotted for.
<BugFix> -Cheeto Fascist's weird orange skin tone fixed.
<BugFix> -Members of a plot no longer brag about the size of their hands.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VitalSigns posted:

I'm very sorry to hear this. Dementia is always tough for a family to deal with.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

This must be upsetting for a lot of them who love college football more than anything in the whole wide world

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Icon Of Sin posted:

I've been seeing this even in non-Freepland. So is this just the way it's gonna be in this country from now on? A bunch of old white men raging that everything that does not cater to them exclusively or dares to not condemn everything they hate as absolute evil is just anti-white bigotry? All until the last one of them finally keels over in twenty to thirty years? The dying gasps of white supremacy are much more violent and even less self-aware than we imagined, but far, far longer

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Geostomp posted:

I've been seeing this even in non-Freepland. So is this just the way it's gonna be in this country from now on? A bunch of old white men raging that everything that does not cater to them exclusively or dares to not condemn everything they hate as absolute evil is just anti-white bigotry? All until the last one of them finally keels over in twenty to thirty years? The dying gasps of white supremacy are much more violent and even less self-aware than we imagined, but far, far longer

Ugh why won't it die already? It's less profitable, less humane, less happy, and less everything else compared to any form of progress made in the past 200 years.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Geostomp posted:

Lol if you think white supremacy is dying any time soon.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Lol if you think white supremacy is dying any time soon.

Yeah, white supremacist notions of "white people," have magically updated as different groups have assimilated into the US over the generations.

Pretty soon they're going to start claiming Hispanic Whites as true whites. The only reason they don't right now stems from the anti-Catholic, anti-Italian, anti-Irish bigotry of generations ago.

The group of people the KKK was started to protect stopped existing in any real way a long time ago, but that hasn't stopped racists from crafting exclusionary groups in order to persecute people they feel funny about.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

VitalSigns posted:

Then Obama got his revenge by killing Seal Team 6 in a helicopter crash somehow, isn't it obvious sheeple?

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

An object lesson in what happens when you throw away Occam's Razor.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Jokes on them! I loved toy soldiers and I'm gαy as hell!

Bonus: I sometimes played with my older sister's Barbies when I was little, and I came out 100% straight!

Real Americans right here, ladies and gents.
[/quote]

An unnerving number of Freepers would unironically agree :smith:

(the rest would disavow the people in the pic as probably Democrats and claim today's whites are totally non-racist and now it's the niferals who are the real racists!! the roles have reversed!!)

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Mr. Belpit posted:

Bonus: I sometimes played with my older sister's Barbies when I was little, and I came out 100% straight!

Are you sure you're not a heterosexual gay? Freep knows they exist for sure.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ErIog posted:

I'm starting to think we live in the pre-patch version of a Paradox Interactive game.

<BugFix> -Fixed an issue with some plots where plotters did not get what they plotted for.
<BugFix> -Cheeto Fascist's weird orange skin tone fixed.
<BugFix> -Members of a plot no longer brag about the size of their hands.

Haha, that's an amazing way of seeing it. Also obligatory Roger a Muirebe of course

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Geostomp posted:

Well, think about it. They're the remnants of the big baby boomer era where the quality of life was way above the previous generation and they had a lot handed to them through prosperity. Now they're getting mean and bitter because the world is giving the next generation things and leaving them in the dust

Hell, they're kinda pitted in the middle where the younger generations are out making names for themselves through the technology that's available, while the generation prior to them is known as the greatest generation for dealing with WWII. They basically have nothing to define them aside from being the "who are these people" generation since the cold war was a dud and fizzled out with no huge victory while they still licked wounds over Vietnam

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Sep 13, 2016

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Boomers gave us Reagan and the whole economic theory of gently caress YOU GOT MINE. So basically they poo poo all over the next few generations and possibly (definitely) every future generation through destroying the planet's friendly ecosystem.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SocketWrench posted:

Well, think about it. They're the remnants of the big baby boomer era where the quality of life was way above the previous generation and they had a lot handed to them through prosperity. Now they're getting mean and bitter because the world is giving the next generation things and leaving them in the dust

Hell, they're kinda pitted in the middle where the younger generations are out making names for themselves through the technology that's available, while the generation prior to them is known as the greatest generation for dealing with WWII. They basically have nothing to define them aside from being the "who are these people" generation since the cold war was a dud and fizzled out with no huge victory while they still licked wounds over Vietnam

DemeaninDemon posted:

Boomers gave us Reagan and the whole economic theory of gently caress YOU GOT MINE. So basically they poo poo all over the next few generations and possibly (definitely) every future generation through destroying the planet's friendly ecosystem.

Makes sense that the generation of spoiled shortsighted brats is the one most likely to bitch at everyone else for not constantly indulging their whims, no matter what damage it does to anyone that comes after them. So this rage at everyone younger or browner than them is a tantrum not only caused by the fear of impending death, but their attempts to validate themselves due to their longstanding inferiority complex?

Baby Boomers really are the worst generation.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
My favorite parts how the boomers bitch and complain about us kids not working hard enough while simultaneously bitching about social security COLA.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

After Hillary clinched the nomination at the DNC, I saw a post being shared on Facebook. It was a woman saying (and I'm paraphrasing horribly here), "I notice a lot of men complaining that they don't like the focus on women's issues and the shattered glass ceiling imagery. They think it's pandering, and they are angry that they were not considered a part of what was going on, that they felt left out. I think it's about time that they know what that feels like."

Power is slipping away from the old white men of America, and they and their allies are terrified of the inevitable change.

Edit: Found the comment, if I wasn't on my phone I'd take a hack at finding the Tweet:

quote:

Someone on Twitter last night was all "maybe Hillary breaking the faces of every president in history is an optic that could have used a focus group." And I was like "Oh, I'm sorry, are you not used to mainstream things being done to cater to the ladies? GET USED TO IT."

Beef Hardcheese fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Sep 13, 2016

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

personally i'm voting for hillary because she'll outlaw being a straight white male

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I'm voting for Hillary because I'm not American in any fashion and thus have no legal vote, which Free Republic has taught me makes me prime Democratic voter material.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
George Soros sent me my funnymoney Canadian payday for my illegal votes but I told him, Georgie, listen, these are on the house.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

I'm voting for Hillary because I am a heterosexual gay. Just the most fabulous straight. Action figures are not to be underestimated, basic empathy hasn't been beaten out of me yet.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Men could still wield disproportionate influence but the fact is they just don't vote nearly as reliably as women do

It's nobody's fault but their own

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That's the worst kind of fault though!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

That's the worst kind of fault though!

Personal responsibility? In the Republican Party?! :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU