Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FYAD sucks balls. With that said, I.N.R.I. is right that you should call your parents, they love you. I will call mine now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

D1E posted:

Bye Derek!

Look on the bright side: you should have more free time to work on your crappy games now.

Let's be honest: you and Chris Roberts are both blowhard space video game "developers" with insane egos and equally lovely games.

Derek didn't scam autistic loser nerds out of $130 million dollars, but that just means Chris Roberts is much better at his job.

:wow:

ArcaneLayne
Aug 12, 2016
Wow, thread's gone to poo poo, thanks Obama Trump FAU. I guess the only thing left to do is getting a refund.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

ArcaneLayne posted:

Wow, thread's gone to poo poo, thanks Obama Trump FAU. I guess the only thing left to do is getting a refund.

Good luck!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

vyst posted:

FYAD sucks balls. With that said, I.N.R.I. is right that you should call your parents, they love you. I will call mine now.

That's good to hear. I've no doubt that they will appreciate it, and so will you

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

That's good to hear. I've no doubt that they will appreciate it, and so will you

I'm getting bored talking to my parents. Can I talk to your mum? Is she hot?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
thread status: meltdown

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Recoome posted:

thread status: meltdown
Nice meltdown.

HoneyBakedMAN
Oct 26, 2007
Sliced for babewiches
Battlecruiser 3000AD cured my blindness.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
It is the 3rd Millennium. For more than a day, Derek Smart has been banned from the Golden Forum of Lowtax. He is the master of Star Citizen refunds by the will of the mods and master of a million words by the might of His inexhaustible blog. He is a rotting poster writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Battlecruiser 3000 AD.

He is the Shitlord of the vast Imperium of Goons for whom a thousand pubbies are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.Yet even in His banned state, Derek Smart continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty trolls cross the shitizen-infested miasma of the Internet, the only route between distant forums, their way lit by the DNS, the psychic manifestation of Berner-Lee’s will. Vast armies of Goons give battle in His name on uncounted web sites. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the Adeptus Goones , soylent-engineered super-posters. Their comrades in arms are legion: the GiP posters and countless subforum forces, the ever-vigilant mods and the Tech-priests of the vBulletin forums software, to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from redditors, pedos, shitizens -- and far, far worse.

To be a poster in such times is to be one amongst untold millions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only trolling. There is no peace amongst the forums, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting goons.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

ArcaneLayne posted:

Agreed. There has been a distinct upswing in taxxe avoidance going on.

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
Et tu Beer; et tu Beet?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Rabelais D posted:

Et tu Beer; et tu Beet?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Rabelais D posted:

Et tu Beer; et tu Beet?

It's me, the knife in Derek's back!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

DogonCrook posted:

Thread has a track record of 2 Pedo's, a person who preys on pedos for video games funds (loving lol), who apparently saw this as some fertile hunting ground. A guy named man of many aliases who claims he has no aliases, and a guy who doesn't care about derek smart but only responds to derek smart.

But yeah fyad is gonna ruin this place.

this is just the usual biproduct of engaging with star citizen i think, you get crazy people like flies on toast

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

So from here out, I'm going to probate anyone who posts about in this thread for six hours. I know most of this forum wants to discuss Star Citizen, so please do so.
Hope this post doesn't break any rules but most of the posts in this forum aren't about the game and are in fact about drama, derails, cats, etc.

Also, posting to see if I got a schweet new avatar.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

:negative:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

VealCutlet posted:

Derek has advised me that he is not going to re-reg, just on principle as he didn't do anything wrong.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I'll give it two weeks until his "principles" are dead and he is back to post some more about Sternen Bürger.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lol what a loser!

Just like Star Marine!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

today has been the Brexit, the President Trump, of the Star Citizen thread

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

FactsAreUseless posted:

You seem to fail to get that this isn't a separate forum. This forum is part of SA. That means it has to follow the rules of Something Awful. You don't get to have a secret club none of the mods or admins ever look at.

How much you in for, commando?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Oh it's for all the top posters in this thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

thatguy posted:

Hope this post doesn't break any rules but most of the posts in this forum aren't about the game and are in fact about drama, derails, cats, etc.

It's specifically QCS stuff. I forgot a word in that post.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Shroud posted:

It is the 3rd Millennium. For more than a day, Derek Smart has been banned from the Golden Forum of Lowtax. He is the master of Star Citizen refunds by the will of the mods and master of a million words by the might of His inexhaustible blog. He is a rotting poster writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Battlecruiser 3000 AD.

He is the Shitlord of the vast Imperium of Goons for whom a thousand pubbies are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.Yet even in His banned state, Derek Smart continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty trolls cross the shitizen-infested miasma of the Internet, the only route between distant forums, their way lit by the DNS, the psychic manifestation of Berner-Lee’s will. Vast armies of Goons give battle in His name on uncounted web sites. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the Adeptus Goones , soylent-engineered super-posters. Their comrades in arms are legion: the GiP posters and countless subforum forces, the ever-vigilant mods and the Tech-priests of the vBulletin forums software, to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from redditors, pedos, shitizens -- and far, far worse.

To be a poster in such times is to be one amongst untold millions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only trolling. There is no peace amongst the forums, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting goons.

Vote we name change Beet to Abeetdown the Despoiler.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's specifically QCS stuff. I forgot a word in that post.
Right.

Can we post funny things people have said on :reddit: about Derek getting banned?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

The Deparper.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

thatguy posted:

Right.

Can we post funny things people have said on :reddit: about Derek getting banned?
Lmao sure. Isn't that what this forum is for?

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

thatguy posted:

Right.

I'd refrain from posting much of anything until the Lamictal dosage change stabilizes. Cat pictures are proper and good.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Everyone knows you're the Despoiler, we haven't forgotten your POTATO flub.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Everyone knows you're the Despoiler, we haven't forgotten your POTATO flub.

A rotten potato spoils the bunch. :(

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
W...wh, what the gently caress happened? Where's Derek? I've been gone for like three days

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Fargin Icehole posted:

W...wh, what the gently caress happened? Where's Derek? I've been gone for like three days
Derek who?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Fargin Icehole posted:

He's in the land of C&C.

:rip:

Death of a Spaceman implies that his son will take his place, however.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao sure. Isn't that what this forum is for?
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/5e0dkb/i_am_totally_going_to_out_not_doxx_fau/
Derek is going to prove you love Star Citizen before the day is through. Stay safe commando.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fargin Icehole posted:

Condensed version:

- Chris Roberts lied to his backers last week and stole another 2 million dollars which will be burned in a couple months as he continues to fail to make a game, in the continued display of spectacular and singular ineptitude that's been the hallmark of his career since the original Wing Commander

Wait, I'm confusing the last 3 days with the last 3 years. It's all blurring together really.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mods please close thread on page 6666 in memory of Derek Satan.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
So while the dust settled I thought I'd play some SC and make a video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=223HFmhtOOY

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

thatguy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/5e0dkb/i_am_totally_going_to_out_not_doxx_fau/
Derek is going to prove you love Star Citizen before the day is through. Stay safe commando.
I'm legitimately curious whose information he's going to dig up.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Can I get an invite to the offsite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

jfc derek lmao

• Locked thread