Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

According to the tracking, one of my gifts has been received, but no one's said anything. Now I'm worried.

:ohdear:

e: :ohdearsass:

a kitten fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: Bonus time :siren:

I mistakenly bought a gift after getting my Santees mixed up, and due to my idiotic error I have one free henty up for grabs.

I cannot tell you what it is, aside from that it's closer to half a henty than a full one. In any case, anyone brave enough to receive this spectacular gift need only say so.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

I mistakenly bought a gift after getting my Santees mixed up, and due to my idiotic error I have one free henty up for grabs.

I cannot tell you what it is, aside from that it's closer to half a henty than a full one. In any case, anyone brave enough to receive this spectacular gift need only say so.

Please mail it to: Strange Quark, Astrology Department, University of Hawaii

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

a kitten posted:

According to the tracking, one of my gifts has been received, but no one's said anything. Now I'm worried.

Same :(

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

Please mail it to: Strange Quark, Astrology Department, University of Hawaii

Actually, mail it to Vostok, That House with a Temporary Idiot Resident, Pakistan.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Shinjobi posted:

I can think of two series this may be. Guess we'll find out when someone claims it.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

I will have the courage to claim the henty.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

Package is away. Godspeed, United Parcel Service Santa

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Brownieftw posted:

I can think of two series this may be. Guess we'll find out when someone claims it.

It is not beholden to any series. It's series-less.

AnoHito posted:

If you got platinum, send me a PM. If not, jaysanantonio@gmail.com me your address. I'll get it sent out as soon as I can.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

It is not beholden to any series. It's series-less.

The best kind! Also sent.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

AnoHito posted:

We eagerly await the readalong.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

a kitten posted:

I'm going back home in a week and then I'll tell you all about how good it is

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

♪My name is Erg and I'm here to say♪
I'm a loving idiot who gave my SS the wrong address
♪but UPS got it to me anyway♪

I did a dutch angle to make this more exciting

Julias got me somma dat good poo poo, including patterned socks. So many socks that I had to wear some right that moment

I was freaking out once saw these chocobo fuckers, I've got them on my desk staring at me right now. They're so cute I can't stand it

The book cover is real nice but I still haven't gotten time to read the whole thing.

The dope rear end salamander frog art thing is making my whatever you call this nook area much less sad

Finally, I almost threw away this little guy when I was getting rid of the boxes, but I saved it

Anywaysss, thanks so much Julias! I was blown away by how generous you were, it meant a lot. I hope you have a merry Christmas/other holiday

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm just glad you were happy with your gifts. :kimchi:
Merry Christmas Erg!!!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
The package tracking says stuff should be arriving on Thursday. Be prepared, santee!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I got a package that is definitely secret santa stuff but I don't have time to open it and take pictures until tomorrow!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I got my package today despite having been too busy to phone UPS until today when it arrived. Apparently it was addressed to Cuntellectual and not my real name even after having given it to Smoking Crow. :v:

I'll open it later, but it's here!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I always address by forum name :3:

But the package you have isn't mine

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have received the bonus henty, it shall be mailed off tomorrow. It feels.......weird.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Shinjobi posted:

I have received the bonus henty, it shall be mailed off tomorrow. It feels.......weird.

cant believe shinjobi is mailing secondhand goods

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

i dont know how santa knew i liked haruhi but somehow he did!!!!!!

and the sauce looks epic too!!!!

thank you Erg, this present owns! merry christmas!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
scarf haruhi...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Please post scans if you have the means.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

A mystery tube came in! What's inside?

A custom made Nichijou skin for my 3ds! wow!!

I didn't put on the outside skin as i didn't want to hide my oot 3ds's design, but heres the newly nichijou'd inside.

Wow my santee is super generous! Thanks Fauxtool!!

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

In Training posted:

Please post scans if you have the means.

I'm a little worried about damaging the spine if I open it too wide, but here's a teaser

...My scanner isn't that great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sexy Kyon's slightly too small tie

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Thank you El Burbo, for now i have an amazing print from Kill Six Billion Demons!

Thank you!

Like 1000 times, for all this cool stuff. thank you.

E: for smaller.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Dec 13, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Why does this page keep crashing? Is it the giant Kyon? The giant (but awesome) Nichijou skin? Giant KSBD?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Merry Christmas : )

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The box of henty is on its way.

There is no card. No letter with well wishes. Only henty. Pure, sweet henty.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

The box of henty is on its way.

There is no card. No letter with well wishes. Only henty. Pure, sweet henty.

This sounds fine.

Also Amazon confirms that the package is on time to arrive by tomorrow evening. The anxiety :cry:

ChubbyThePhat fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Dec 14, 2016

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

OH BOY!

Santa got the purrrrrrrfect present for the little ones!

"Here you go!" :3:

I think she likes it!

Ah, but what was inside the box?

More presents! :toot:

First up is a Billy Bang Album, and I have to say, I'm insanely curious and want to listen to it now, what with classics like Saigon Phunk and Bien Hoa Blues.

"Can I come in and play?"
"No, this is my new house."

"Fine then, I'll just sulk over here..."
"What are you looking at?" :catstare:

Anyways, I opened the smaller gifts first and found books.

Both of these will make good reads. I'm particularly interested in the Mishima novel, since I haven't actually read any of his stories or plays, but have heard great things about him as an author. I'm always down for a history lesson too, so Dyson's book will fix me up, too.

And lastly, I unwrap a folder.

Inside I find an awesome piece of fanart!

Thank you so much for your kindness

You're a cool artist and an all-around great person to hang-out and chat with!

I hope that everyday throughout these holidays and onwards will be a blessing for you and your friends!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That Billy Bang album is the poo poo. You'll like it a lot

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've overcome my laziness and taken pictures of my gifts

an adorable bobbing cat, petit'gguy kit (n-not like i'm excited to match it with the other four colors i have...b-baka!), and a shin-chan mystery drink! the drinks are super cute because the included cup (or beaker, here) has a random different shin-chan design on it. also included was a lovely singing card! but the main event was...

aaaAAAAAA this Haikyuu print! looks a bit weird here due to lighting and still being in the protective plastic but it's awesome! the simple color scheme/design is really nice and i'm excited to hang it by my other volleyboy stuff. :3:

this all courtesy of Shinjobi! thanks so much, and the loss of henty is barely felt in the face of how great everything else is.

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 17, 2017

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm pumped you enjoyed it. That solar powered bobble cat was too cute to pass up, everything else was just window dressing, because when I saw that print I knew it would kick rear end.

Merry Santamas, now we wait for the henty.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

That Billy Bang album is the poo poo. You'll like it a lot

Confirm, it's super good.

The present I'm sending my santee arrived yesterday, so I just need to buy a few things, close the box back up, and send it off. Probably won't arrive until January since it's Christmas and all, sadly.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

I should have posted this a week and a half ago but been to busy with work, finals and rearranging my room.

I don't know who sent it, I don't remember much about Fullmetal Alchemist but I LOVE it anyways. Thanks for the bandana and the new fake name Jarther Rogue

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Ahaha, I feel like smoking crow planned this. my santa is ChubbythePhat, or otherwise known as the guy I got to target last year!

A box got delivered while I was finishing snow blowing the driveway. Either the post office or customs seems to be a little rough on anime, as the box was a little beaten up.

Two presents, one seems to be rather large.

Weeb's first anime figure! Also best girl from Madoka. Probably going to put this up by my little fox plush on my monitor stand. Edit: not enough room. fox plush has been moved to my desk. It was also a bit of a pain to put together, but it looks nice

Fate/stay night VN soundtrack! Definitely going to throw these on my mp3 player if i can get my disk drive to work long enough.

A+ secret santa, will join again. Thanks chubbythephat!

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Dec 16, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Sent! The postlady even reckons there's good odds it'll get there before Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Brownieftw posted:

Ahaha, I feel like smoking crow planned this. my santa is ChubbythePhat, or otherwise known as the guy I got to target last year!

A box got delivered while I was finishing snow blowing the driveway. Either the post office or customs seems to be a little rough on anime, as the box was a little beaten up.

Two presents, one seems to be rather large.

Weeb's first anime figure! Also best girl from Madoka. Probably going to put this up by my little fox plush on my monitor stand. Edit: not enough room. fox plush has been moved to my desk. It was also a bit of a pain to put together, but it looks nice

Fate/stay night VN soundtrack! Definitely going to throw these on my mp3 player if i can get my disk drive to work long enough.

A+ secret santa, will join again. Thanks chubbythephat!

That's some quality box treatment, but that's what the boxes are for. Seems everything inside survived so that's all that mattered! I, too, thought it was rather cute that I got you this year :3:

Glad you like them! That soundtrack is actual fire.

• Locked thread