Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Ytlaya posted:

I like how there wasn't really any "oh god am I really lesbian?!?" stuff with the main character and she was just like of like "oh huh how about that, everything makes sense! gonna go tell the doctor my feelings now" after googling about lesbians.

She is going to be so loving confused if she starts watching Person if Interest to learn about lesbians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think anything would confuse her, to be honest.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

ZiegeDame posted:

She is going to be so loving confused if she starts watching Person if Interest to learn about lesbians.

Did that become a hit in Japan? I've seen a few mangas reference it.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler posted:

Too bad it has the godawful webtoon format.

Edit: This is actually pretty good so far, webtoon format aside. It's certainly effective at making the protagonist being uncomfortable in a lot of the situations come across. Also is dudes asking women out and also for them to pay a thing?

Our plucky heroine.

it's because she's his senior

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Speaking of clueless protagonists, Bright and Cheery Amnesia just updated. It's cool. And cute. It's the best.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Mikl posted:

Speaking of clueless protagonists, Bright and Cheery Amnesia just updated. It's cool. And cute. It's the best.

Agreed. gently caress Maeda though.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Have another yuri webtoon thing, "It would be great if you didn't exist"

First post has links to the currently translated chapters. Translation is a bit rough, but it was still enjoyable enough.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Glagha posted:

Agreed. gently caress Maeda though.

Maeda's alright.

Also, I died in the bonus chapter.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Alright, chumbler. Since The Love Doctor isn't on a real website, I'm leaving it up to you to post in this thread whenever it updates.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

A Kiss And White Lily had a new chapter but it's not the main characters so WHATEVER!!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal

Thanks for that recommendation. :)

Mikl posted:

"Popcorn is craazy!"

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
FOOD SUBTEXT TIEM NAO

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan/mh/c012/pg-1/

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Ayari is a good sister

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
In case people didn't bookmark the imgur album, new Love Doc: http://imgur.com/a/rRBeS

I'm surprised Han Yoahn is actually a decent person.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The love doctor has a thing for girlfriends who don't get emotions, it seems.

But yeah, I'm glad it didn't turn out that Yoahn is a crazy rear end in a top hat or was abused or something.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

chumbler posted:

The love doctor has a thing for girlfriends who don't get emotions, it seems.

But yeah, I'm glad it didn't turn out that Yoahn is a crazy rear end in a top hat or was abused or something.

That series has been doing pretty good about defying expected stereotypes in general. Like, I expected the doctor to be the more mature character who has her poo poo together and for the protagonist to be all conflicted over discovering she's gay, but neither was the case.

edit: In general it seems like Korean media seems pretty good at "interpersonal drama" as a genre, at least compared with most Japanese dramas/anime/manga I've seen/read.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Boo, you freaking got my hopes up that there was a new chapter for Christmas.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

There's still a couple more days :ninja:

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

A new chapter shoujo vampire hunting. It's.. an Easter special?

Of course you should know about a new Yona.

Merry Christmas shoujo thread.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
A one-shot popped up. It's about two friends, and realizing how important the time they spend together is. It's got shoujo ai vibes, so I guess this is the right thread for it?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Ogeha finished.

Decent ending, a little abrupt and a little magical but eh. Still, it was cute.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I guess Kare to Kanojo no Chiguhagu was done after all, the extra chapter was a different story (but was also very cute). Some funny omake at the end though, be sure to read them X3

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Most of what Everything Burrito just said, but about Last Game having a bonus chapter.

Edit: there's also no omake at the end, so it's pretty much just a bonus chapter of Last Game. Enjoy finding out what their dating is like now that both of them know what it is!

Baron Snow fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 26, 2016

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Moar food and subtext. 16 released ahead of 14 and 15 because 16 is Christmas-themed but it's all good because everything's self-contained and :3: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I guess Kare to Kanojo no Chiguhagu was done after all, the extra chapter was a different story (but was also very cute). Some funny omake at the end though, be sure to read them X3

Gah!

I was wondering what was up with ch3.5 having totally different characters. I wanted more tall girlfriend & small volleyboy. :(

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

This is going out on a a bit of a limb, but you have read Lovely Complex, right?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Of course he has....

Lemon-Lime you have right?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Actually, I haven't!!!

I should read it over the holidays. :3:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Lovely Complex is very good, but it needs the kansai-ben to really shine imo.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah it's better as the anime, but the manga is still pretty darn great.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The anime cuts out a big chunk of the later parts and is better off for it.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm happy to just add the anime to my backlog instead.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Moar food and subtext. 16 released ahead of 14 and 15 because 16 is Christmas-themed but it's all good because everything's self-contained and :3: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan

Washing raw chicken, boo, hiss!

I forgive it.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Terper posted:

The anime cuts out a big chunk of the later parts and is better off for it.

I dunno, I thought the wedding was fun.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter of Kaguya-sama - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kaguya-sama-wa-Kokurasetai-Tensai-tachi-no-Renai-Zunousen/Vol-005-Ch-047--Kaguya-Wants-to-Choose?id=340973

In which Secretary Fujiwara falls into ultimate despair.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Finally more Robico. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-to-kimi-no-taisetsu-na-hanashi-r16177

Now who do I have to threaten at gunpoint to get more of Taamo's new manga translated.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

coathat posted:

Finally more Robico. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-to-kimi-no-taisetsu-na-hanashi-r16177

Now who do I have to threaten at gunpoint to get more of Taamo's new manga translated.

yay! the new chapter was adorable and so funny X3

e: there's a new Machida-kun as well, he's so precious

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 29, 2016

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

That last page :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

I love how their entire line of reasoning hinges on the fact that they both know that they both want to be in the same class together.