Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cythereal posted:

Yes, I read the exact same post from you up in PYF.

How did I notice you where the same person. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I don't think Grizzly understands the concept of hiding

Grizzly does understand the cat concept of 'if I fits, I sits' perfectly though.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
After conferring with Mama for a bit, we decided it was time to let the little bears out to stretch their legs:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

a tiny adventure :3:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Starbucks is now selling 'Smoked Butterscotch Lattes'.

I can't believe Butterscotch sold out already?!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Chili smoke up Butters and report.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

:kimchi:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Butterscotch is my favorite scotch

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

After conferring with Mama for a bit, we decided it was time to let the little bears out to stretch their legs:

They have real cat faces now!!!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Oh my god.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Went to go check on the little monsters and give them some roam around time. I'm getting better at catching these little zoom demons for pictures.

CHARGE!

Posing for their Christian rock album

Grizzly doing his best to be terrifying

Gummi snuck up on me using the infamous armpit tunnel maneuver and booped my nose. I got evidence though.

Ritz Commercial

Teddy :3:

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Oh my God they are so precious :3: love that Christian rock band. You should make tiny white turtlenecks to complete the look, though.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I love Grizzly so much???

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

Grizzly doing his best to be terrifying

Oh my god!!!!

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Tiny kitten socks :3:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Radio! posted:

Oh my god!!!!

Oh my Goooooood!!!!!

I want this kitten. Just this one. I want it.

I can't have it :(

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Chili posted:

Gummi snuck up on me using the infamous armpit tunnel maneuver and booped my nose. I got evidence though.
Gimme this kitten I need it :3:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Looks like Grizzly has some company on the poofy bed.

He doesn't seem to mind.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Has Butterscotch met the itty-bitty-kitties? Grizzly seems to have learned the art of the thousand-yard Butterstare :ohdear:.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Chili posted:

He doesn't seem to mind.

:3: I'm glad Grizzly got some kitten pile buddies.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
I've been making weird mouth noises for the past five minutes, chili please too much cuteness, can't handle

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Chili posted:

He doesn't seem to mind.

I'm ded x3.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
As way of an apology for killing so many people in the past hour or so, have another round!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Chili posted:

As way of an apology for killing so many people in the past hour or so, have another round!

Ooh god, kittens. I am also slain.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili, I have a very serious question to ask you:

it's my birthday tomorrow, can you make the kittens and/or Butterscotch wear little party hats please?

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Here I am just unexpectedly wandering into the B-Scotch thread after a crappy work day and some unwinding with Pretty Anime Boys Camping Simulator (FFXV), and I get clocked over the head with a 2x4 of cuteness.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Chili's generous glimpses into the kittenery and Butter updates really offset a lot of bad things in this world.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Radio! posted:

Chili, I have a very serious question to ask you:

it's my birthday tomorrow, can you make the kittens and/or Butterscotch wear little party hats please?

That's not really up to me. It all comes down to how much birthday spirit the kitties have.

Let's check with Polar:

Polar has the Birthday spirit!

And Grizzly has the birthday spirit!

Happy Birthday Radio!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
And, of course, you're all welcome for the updates and whatnot and thank you for the kind words.

Ya'll have helped me stay motivated with this. Believe me when I say that the process isn't all roses. With 6 cats crapping and pissing, I do in fact mean that literally. I like to show the thread the positives of my experience because I do hope to encourage people to get out there and try this out. It's enriching and rewarding on its own but knowing that this thread brings joy to some people on a regular basis makes the tougher days better. So we're all helping each other here.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

That's not really up to me. It all comes down to how much birthday spirit the kitties have.

Let's check with Polar:

Happy Birthday Radio!

Aaaaaaaa this is the best birthday ever! :3: :3: :3:

Thank you kittens (and Chili).

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Chili posted:

I want to bite this kitten

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame

This looks like the cover of an album from the 70's. "Kitten Time." or something. All it needs is a soft focus haze around the edges.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Radio! posted:

Aaaaaaaa this is the best birthday ever! :3: :3: :3:

Thank you kittens (and Chili).

You're welcome!

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Chili posted:

Let's check with Polar:

Happy Birthday Radio!

I request more tiny hats on kittens :3:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

If it were at all possible for me to adopt Grizzly I want you to know I would snatch that catte into my loving embrace in a heartbeat Chili

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

GoingPostal posted:

This looks like the cover of an album from the 70's. "Kitten Time." or something. All it needs is a soft focus haze around the edges.

Oh yeah, well those fuzzy little buggers just tore an avatar-sized hole in the forums!

Disgraceful, I tell you! Utterly disgraceful! You need to train them better, Chili.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Went in for their 2 week vaccine apointment today. They're all in great health and the folks at the SPCA are happy with their progress!

Also, we got them all sexed!

We had hunches and inklings as to which kitties which were which, but we weren't sure. I'll announce to the thread what they all are tonight, but in the meantime anyway care to guess? (It's nearly impossible based on the pictures I'm going to post but go for it anyway!)

Grizzly:

Teddy:

Polar:

Gummi:

Panda:

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Grizzly: girl

Teddy: boy

Gummi: girl

Polar: boy

Panda: girl

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I'm gonna guess all the orange kittens are boys (orange cats are statistically more likely to be male :science:) and Teddy is a girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Radio! posted:

I'm gonna guess all the orange kittens are boys (orange cats are statistically more likely to be male :science:) and Teddy is a girl.

Yep, oranges are almost always boys.

That said, I bet Panda's a girl anyway and Teddy is too, with the rest being handsome ginger boys.