Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nioh is the true surprise that it actually turned out great after duke nukem forever levels of development.

I'll be playing Nier: Automata all weekend too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still need to pick up Nier and Nioh too. I'm trying to get better about chipping away at my backlog instead of constantly buying new games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nier is a truly special game. I finished the main story this morning and I think I'm going to try and 100% it just because I wan to read more of their archives because the writing is so good.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I still need to pick up Nier and Nioh too. I'm trying to get better about chipping away at my backlog instead of constantly buying new games

I'm back on my bullshit

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

multiboxing 22 world of tanks accounts

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Black Baby Goku posted:

Nioh is the true surprise that it actually turned out great after duke nukem forever levels of development.

Yeah before release I was calling it Ritard Oh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm back on my bullshit

*Finger hovering over the checkout button on Amazon*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

BotW fell through for me so I'm gonna try to find time to play NieR: Automata! If I can pull myself away from Path of Exile long enough.

That's really kind of hard. :ohdear:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
wildlands with the hud turned off

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS V: The Phantom Pain. I cannot get enough of this game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nuclear Throne

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Its been awhile, but Im gonna play Stellaris

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BoredDG posted:

Please report back, I haven't really touched it since launch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

BoredDG posted:

I keep trying to but then I think about how much better it's going to be after Utopia and I can't get into it. The Paradox curse -_-

I think I'm going to try BF1 again after not playing it for a while. Maybe Wildlands, too.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've been doing a weird strat where I keep buying game but I'm actually playing my backlog games first, so it's a neutral payout. Still need to preorder P5.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've been doing a weird strat where I keep buying game but I'm actually playing my backlog games first, so it's a neutral payout. Still need to preorder P5.

I've mastered this strategy lol http://www.backloggery.com/LumpyTheCook

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Been playing Shadow or Mordor and really enjoying it now that I'm ignoring everything except the story missions. The game is good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got Wildlands to play with my cousin- it's cool if you have people to strategize with, but kinda boring solo. If they're not home tonight I'm gonna play more Zelda

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got Wildlands to play with my cousin- it's cool if you have people to strategize with, but kinda boring solo. If they're not home tonight I'm gonna play more Zelda

i copped it for the Quad if anyone has it on that platform.

Playing Zelda and also some Resident Evil because this week I watched DSP play 0-4 in a row and it melted my brain so now i want to try the,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Playing Zelda and also some Resident Evil because this week I watched DSP play 0-4 in a row and it melted my brain so now i want to try the,

Which Resi games

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm hoping to finally, finally beat DQ7 sometime this weekend. Apart from that, not sure, I'm a little aimless after beating BotW

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Been playing Shadow or Mordor and really enjoying it now that I'm ignoring everything except the story missions. The game is good
The side quests don't even do anything as far as I know besides unlocking achievements.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Babylon Astronaut posted:

The side quests don't even do anything as far as I know besides unlocking achievements.

Nah they give you weapon XP but you really don't need it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have it on that platform.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've been trying to do this lately too besides Zelda and it's been working out alright.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I chiseled down my backlog in the run up to Persona 5. The only thing I should really finish is Odin SPhere since Im on the final boss but I thought it was insanely boring so i stopped playing and havent picked it up in like, 3 months.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Which Resi games

the remakes of 1 and 0, and 4.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nah they give you weapon XP but you really don't need it
Yea. I mean they give you some M or whatever the currency is, but I never was under-leveled or anything without doing them. If you really need M, hunting warchiefs is more fun.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think theres like some legendary equipment or abilities or something tied to a few side quests? I cant remember exactly its been awhile

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Resident Evil 3 still. Just assembled the Eagle. Nemesis is awesome. He is the only thing I keep dying to lol. Overall so far not as bad as I remember

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

A gold ring?!? Are you kidding- that's what I gotta put on the briefcase, I bet. I got one of two. I gotta find another Gold Ring-fuckin gold COCK ring AH AH HAHAHAHAHA!! The conductor wore a -was kinky he always wore a fuckin' metallic cock-platinum and gold cock rings, he wore. You have to take two of em' off the cocks of the zombies-and dogs, and you can open the briefcase what the gently caress kind of a key is that?! A fuckin' metal ring? A metal Cock Ring.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the remakes of 1 and 0, and 4.

Those games all kick sss.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Playing Zelda and installing XCOM 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic