Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I do like that they are together becuase they had the same idea of heroically jumping in front of the attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fat Gum owns and is good actually and I really like he and Kirishima together.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Fatgum is great because he's the same kind of hotblooded as Kirishima, which I wouldn't expect from a design like that.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

TriffTshngo posted:

Fatgum is great because he's the same kind of hotblooded as Kirishima, which I wouldn't expect from a design like that.

:yeah:

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I don't need like a whole developmental arc focused on Fat Gum's character and backstory but he's great for the role he's in at the moment and totally believable as a "regular" pro hero doing the best he can.

Also it's adorable how well Kirishima gets along with him.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Kirishima's cracked arms look extremely painful :stonk:

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Fat Gum is a good hero, I won't stand for this badmouthing of him.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Horikoshi also said in an interview recently to expect some big things out of Shinso this year :getin: For anyone who doesn't remember him he's the mind control guy from the sports festival.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
Can't wait to see Red Riot harden his blood to make a spear.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Fat Gum uses his bulk to perform the Gomu Gomu Balloon, and launches Red Riot like a cannonball. Alternately Kirishima learns how to harden bodily fluids and makes weaponized manly tears.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
kirishima's been my new favorite ever since his adorable reaction to the praise he got when he stopped that guy with a gun a few chapters ago

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Ok two of the Eight Expendables are left. One is still outside and Three are down.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Rangpur posted:

Fat Gum uses his bulk to perform the Gomu Gomu Balloon, and launches Red Riot like a cannonball. Alternately Kirishima learns how to harden bodily fluids and makes weaponized manly tears.

What if he becomes too hard to cry?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

EmmyOk posted:

Horikoshi also said in an interview recently to expect some big things out of Shinso this year :getin: For anyone who doesn't remember him he's the mind control guy from the sports festival.

Heck yes, Shinso's someone I've been wanting to see more of for a while.

And yeah, you wouldn't expect it but Fatgum is a perfect match for Kirishima.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Rappa's tragic backstory is that he's pissed that the name Gang Orca is already taken.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

"We are spear and shield, they are shield and shield"

That's not what Present Mic told me during the sports festival. :colbert: Kirishima is gonna find a way to go on the offensive here.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCnuLgXdwU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I forgot how great the ED for BBB was

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm happy my good friends from Class B make an appearance.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:perfect:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

:getin:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I've been listening to You Say Run a few times today, and during one of those times, I imagined it playing during UNITED STATES OF SMASH and I like legitimately teared up.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's a legitimately great track.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The fuckin' All For One fight is going to be amazing in the anime. Like, seeing them put out their A game for Todoroki's fight, I can only imagine they'll bring their S game.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

BBB was the loving best and I pray one day we'll get to see a season 2 so I can get more Zed/Zapp goofers. And more of me crying at dumb anime.

Leo is such a sweet boy.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Vigilante Chapter 9 is out

http://readms.net/r/vigilante/009/4373/1

Uhhh, I guess that's one of the people who got influenced by Stain's psycho philosophy?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Plutonis posted:

Uhhh, I guess that's one of the people who got influenced by Stain's psycho philosophy?

Too early. Might know the man, though.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Plutonis posted:

The series is set pretty long before Stain came into the public eye. This guy looks like a Punisher-style "why capture villains when we can just kill them and stop their villainy permanently while simultaneously dissuading others for fear that they will be killed" dude.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

BBB was the loving best and I pray one day we'll get to see a season 2 so I can get more Zed/Zapp goofers. And more of me crying at dumb anime.

Leo is such a sweet boy.

Season 2 is coming this year friend

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Plutonis posted:

he called me crawler!!!! :3:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ADTRW › My Hero Academia: Sauske is real, and strong, and he's my friend

(I am over a week late with this joke because I forgot to post it but whatever.)

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Someone influenced by Stain would be murdering heroes wouldn't they? This guy doesn't fit the bill at all.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Wow, it's a pro Genji!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
^^^^
Needs more "MADA MADA"

Plutonis posted:

I think that IS (young) Stain. He uses the exact same throwing knives and sword that Stain used (although the guard is still attached here). And the eyes are the same.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Vengarr posted:

I think that IS (young) Stain. He uses the exact same throwing knives and sword that Stain used (although the guard is still attached here). And the eyes are the same.
Oh my god. Please let that be the case, that would be amazing.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

Vengarr posted:

^^^^
Needs more "MADA MADA"

This is what I'm putting my money on. This is Stains backstory as a vigilante before Endeavor wrecks his poo poo for stopping some villain.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Vengarr posted:

^^^^
Needs more "MADA MADA"

Yeah, this was my thought too. If it is, then it will be interesting to see how he got so hosed up physically and mentally.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hes already murdering motherfuckers without stopping to find out whats up (wasnt that guy just a random unlucky repeat victim)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
But how could he use his quirk if he's wearing that kind of mask?