Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Blockhouse posted:

yeah the big end-of-arc battles so far are

Beerus: Conceded
Freeza: Goku wins but only by effectively killstealing from Vegeta
Hit: Conceded
Fused Zamasu: Trunks kills his body and Zeno kills everything else

outside of the one-off episodes Goku hasn't won a whole lot so I dunno where this is coming from

Goku doesn't even have a good record in one-off episodes. He didn't even get to beat Fake Vegeta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he lost or tied most of his pre tournament sparring matches as well

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Fuego Fish posted:

Oh shoot, misread the question. But there are sites (like this one) which let you download videos from vidme, which is where the TFS videos are hosted.

That worked, thank you.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

uh?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dr.acula posted:

I require all the media I consume to have transexuals

This is worse than blue star's post

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Aurora posted:

ok.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hello Matoi

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Did Gohan just no-sell Botamo's ability to no-sell attacks??

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

pik_d posted:

Yeah, how'd that work? Is it the same bullshit they pulled with Hit where the trick to beating him was to just be really powerful? Lame.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

loving :rip: gowasu

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

also, ssg confirmed for next episode

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

pik_d posted:

Bomato wasn't hurt, but Gohan used the punches to lift him into the air.

Gowasu... :sadwave:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Man, I guess Mojito is just an rear end in a top hat.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Man, I guess Mojito is just an rear end in a top hat.

His universe was a shithole, his Destroyer was incompetent, and his Kai was an asshat.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
It was supposed to make Gohan look really strong but it just made him seem foolish since Vegeta was gonna do the same thing way more practically just a couple episodes ago.

Also that Yardrat's a cool motherfucker.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Saddest episode of anime

RIP Banana Kai

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Damnit Gohan, he had a famil-

NO MERCY

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Rip Gowasu, also I hope that puts to bed that the Angels are totally coming up with something, she was totally not happy with them being dead. let's face it Uni 9 was just full of pieces of poo poo including the angel.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Yeah, how'd that work? Is it the same bullshit they pulled with Hit where the trick to beating him was to just be really powerful? Lame.

he didn't no sell it. gohan just lifted botamo off the ground by punching him a lot and pushed him out of bounds while punch juggling him. botamo wasn't actually hurt by this so it's not like gohan was ignoring his abilities. it was a dumb way to do it tho

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

Which post is it worse than? I have made many, Friend Aurora. Please be specific.

It sounds like he's mocking the idea of trans (and LGB) inclusion. :mad:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

gently caress you Gohan, you've killed the greatest GodTuber ever.

Yardrat dude is cool on the other hand, and everything about 17 was cool once again in this episode.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's weird to think that android 17 of all people has been the most consistently entertaining character in super since he came back

that, making freeza work, and having gohan not job in every fight are all pleasant surprises from super to me

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hi! I'm not a regular poster so we havent interacted. But Im glad to get a mod's attention: what do YOU think of Freeza being agender? I think Freeza identifies simply as Freeza. No gender identity at all, just Freeza the Freeza, if you get my meaning.

I think it'd be great if we saw more LGBT people in the Dragon Ball mythos. I do apologize for antagonizing anyone earlier about Freeza and other characters, but surely we can agree on this.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I think a netflix show would probably be in a better position to promote equal gender representation over a 40 year old japanese cartoon franchise about weird aliens punching each other, but that's just me

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Renowned tactical genius in charge of coming up with his team's strategy to win this tournament Gohan's two brilliant plans this episode were "punch this guy faster" and "let myself get punched in the face a bunch."

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I honestly can't tell if they're just going for little sad moments or if these are little hints that the U7 fighters, at least, are having second thoughts on going through with the full tournament.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Fargin Icehole posted:

I think a netflix show would probably be in a better position to promote equal gender representation over a 40 year old japanese cartoon franchise about weird aliens punching each other, but that's just me

you're getting concern trolled my dude

anyway, 17 owns is the main takeaway from this entire arc

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Whatever you think of TFS's take on things. Their 17 interpretation (with some maturing) would seamlessly fit into current episodes and that's a complement to their understanding of the character.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SSG coming up next episode. I guess those leaks were accurate.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I love how the preview at the end just completely no-sold Goku going God again.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I love my friend Android 17

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm glad Gohan didn't job again, and I'm even more glad Piccolo actually got to beat a guy without Gohan coming in to rescue his dad. I hope he gets a lot more fights in the future

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

IcePhoenix posted:

I love how the preview at the end just completely no-sold Goku going God again.

Probably cause it's not gonna be the great reveal.

Kinda like when the preview spoilered Vegetto and he ended up getting dunked.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

CharlestonJew posted:

I'm glad Gohan didn't job again, and I'm even more glad Piccolo actually got to beat a guy without Gohan coming in to rescue his dad. I hope he gets a lot more fights in the future

I can't believe the hellzone grenade actually worked, especially a few minutes after 17 stopped Su Roas's version of it the same way he did Piccolo's.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Gohan succeeding at something?

DBSuper has totally jumped the shark.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Poor Gowasu.

Beerus' eternal anguish dealing with Sayians will never get old. I just wanna see how they're gonna explain SSG.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Like 3 different people this episode told Goku not to drop down his guard.

Who wanna bet next fight he immediately drops down his guard?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

lezard_valeth posted:

Like 3 different people this episode told Goku not to drop down his guard.

Who wanna bet next fight he immediately drops down his guard?

We saw him get sucker punched by Bugs in the preview already

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
Hey guys can we talk again about just how much loving value Android 17 is.

that hellzone grenade call back moment followed later by actual use of the technique lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Kithkar posted:

Hey guys can we talk again about just how much loving value Android 17 is.

that hellzone grenade call back moment followed later by actual use of the technique lmao.

17 is definitely shaping up to be team mvp right now, and in theory he and 18 should only become more of an asset as this tournament goes on. The whole infinite stamina thing should be a game breaker by the end of this thing, as long as they don't get knocked out early.

Depending on how this all goes, they should wish Gero back at the end of this whole deal just to thank him and shake his hand for a job well done.