Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

dubzee posted:

Kung Fu Hustle
This loving movie.

Goddam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Only surpassed by Kung Pow.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

shaolin soccer is great too

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Only surpassed by Kung Pow.
THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So I went and watched the new music video everyone is talking about. Taylor Swift needs to grow the gently caress up. She's somehow less mature than she was 5 years ago.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Aug 30, 2017

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
99% of comic book movies are poo poo from a hemorrhoidal rear end tho

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Naked Bear posted:

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS

My nipples look like milk duds!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

So I went and watched the new music video everyone is talking about. Taylor Swift needs to grow the gently caress up. She's somehow less mature than she was 5 years ago.

Can't wait for her to hit third divorce cat spinster terrirory. Until then, who gives a poo poo, it's all aimed at 12-21 girls.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS

THAT'LL BE FIVE BUCKS BABY

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

tastefully arranged labia posted:

THAT'LL BE FIVE BUCKS BABY

YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i am bleeding

making me the victor

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's a funny stunt, must scare the crap out of people not in the know.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

tastefully arranged labia posted:

That's a funny stunt, must scare the crap out of people not in the know.

The flying is still impressive, but it's soooo overplayed at airshows nowadays that I kinda wish they'd just be like "watch this dude do dope poo poo in this plane." Then again, I probably attend more airshows in a year or two than most Americans do in a decade or two.

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy

Godholio posted:

This is one of my favorite all-time SA exchanges. :lol: On the heels of Simpsons-chat, no less.

i've been on this godforsaken forum for 15 years and i can't recall ever having laughed this hard at a post

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Thats loving awesome.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Godholio posted:

This is one of my favorite all-time SA exchanges. :lol: On the heels of Simpsons-chat, no less.

Yes, I need to check this thread more often

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Scenario: You're a drone pilot whose been doing it for awhile and you've got a good rhythm down and you've seen a few things and shot some missles and you just go with the drone piloting flow. One day like any other you're piloting your drone and you spot a large group of ISIS out in the open with a bunch of weapons and no women and children around. You start writing the bullet in your head as you arm the missle but then you realize why they are all there in the first place. They are holding a pit fight with two military aged males and it looks like they are fighting to the death.

Do you say wtf and drop an entire payload on this thing or do you let it go until there is a victor and then upload it onto the SIPR?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The correct answer is to wait until there is a victor and then flatten them anyway.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Cenen posted:

Scenario: You're a drone pilot whose been doing it for awhile and you've got a good rhythm down and you've seen a few things and shot some missles and you just go with the drone piloting flow. One day like any other you're piloting your drone and you spot a large group of ISIS out in the open with a bunch of weapons and no women and children around. You start writing the bullet in your head as you arm the missle but then you realize why they are all there in the first place. They are holding a pit fight with two military aged males and it looks like they are fighting to the death.

Do you say wtf and drop an entire payload on this thing or do you let it go until there is a victor and then upload it onto the SIPR?

Why do you do this when I can't get on a computer? Run that through a derivative classifier and clean it for our amusement!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Naked Bear posted:

The correct answer is to wait until there is a victor and then flatten them anyway.

And then upload it to SIPR.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

the correct answer is to get your coworkers to watch the feed with you and start taking bets

then waste the motherfuckers

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Cenen posted:

Wait until one has defeated the other, then just as the ISIS emperor dude is about to throw thumbs down, drop payload.

And upload the entire fight to SIPR, with the title 'McGregor vs. Mayweather Rematch'.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgd1iZxj80g

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Oh dear so I've gotten people all excited for nothing that was a purely rhetorical question but I do appreciate the answers as they made me chortle which was the desired effect of asking said rhetorical question in the first place.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

same

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
намасте

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toAioiufAYM

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:perfect:

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

jesus

edit: related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S-2hbjgaq8&t=81s

LostCosmonaut fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 4, 2017

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008

This is what I'm doing right now but without the BBQ, birds, woods, or outdoor bathtub. What I mean is I'm drinking from the bottle and going "EUHHHHH".

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This is a real place lmbo

http://www.cityofcumming.net/

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The cumming fairgrounds.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The recently erected Cumming City Hall & Clock Tower has become the face of downtown Cumming

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Cummings chamber of commerce recommend all businesses play "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood at noon in honor of Cummings Tuesday Jamboree

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

penis joke

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
I think the Cumming fire department should rename some of their apparatus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuOYTXIzccc