Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows and Metroid Zero Mission on Wii U because I preordered Samus Returns today. Plague of Shadows is way harder than Shovel of Hope or Specter of Torment. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

codenameFANGIO posted:

Plague of Shadows is way harder than Shovel of Hope or Specter of Torment. :(

its awesome

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Specter is by far the easiest of them all, so yeah the jump to Plague if you play it afterwards is really noticeable.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gonna dive into some Destiny 2 this weekend. Never played the first one, but felt in the mood for a gun rpg.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Yakuza 0
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Battlefield 1

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Specter may be the easiest but I think it's due to the Curios. NG+ without them is brutal.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
half genie hero looks nice but it's not nearly as good as pirate's curse. oh well. i mean, it's still pretty good, but pirate's curse kicked rear end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to rent Destiny 2 on my way home from work

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i plugged in teh wii u o play tokyo mirage sessions sharp sign FE even tho the game was cuckolded by nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i plugged in teh wii u o play tokyo mirage sessions sharp sign FE even tho the game was cuckolded by nintendo

I want to play that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

half genie hero looks nice but it's not nearly as good as pirate's curse. oh well. i mean, it's still pretty good, but pirate's curse kicked rear end.

Yeah. Risky version makes the game a lot better but it's still even close to Pirate's Curse. The levels are really open and easy. The new final boss though is the best in the series

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Probably a lot of Path of Exile again

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Persona 5 and Everybody's Golf

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
The division, Titanfall 2, battlefield 1 and doom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On my way home thinking about all the games I'll play...Splatoon 2, FFXV, hell maybe I'll beat risky boots mode again tonight and stream it since it should only take like 80 minutes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

keep those amiibos dry friend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

something on 3ds or vita once the power goes out

stay safe bro. i still have some time before it hits

gonna mess around in pokemon and monster hunter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna stream my Risky Boots speedrun attempt of HGH in like 20 minutes probably

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Specter may be the easiest but I think it's due to the Curios. NG+ without them is brutal.

imo the wallrun can save you a lot of times and the levels are designed around a very precise easy to understand path without much room for variations that will gently caress you up. its methodical in a way i dont think shovel was, and which definitely opposite to plague's gung ho blast off hijinks.
What im saying is that its incredibly polished in level design

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training risky boots speedrun attempt...going for sub 90

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training risky boots speedrun attempt...going for sub 90

dunno what this game is but a mosque is blowing up and sinking in the background. :thumbsup: "ahh c'mon get there!!!"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally getting back to Yakuza 0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat risky mode again and got the shmexy wallpaper so I guess for the rest of my friday night ill play Splatoon 2 and Street Fighter if the fightheads are around.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I screamed when this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-zE8XV-RH8

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
ppl from Charter hosed up my internet so not a whole lot of gaming going on over here lately.. might go thru my library for cool single player games though. i tried to play GTAV and got really pissed off when i learned it has You have to always be online DRM

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon 2 all day probably

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Whoa incredible.. gently caress I miss this game I should pick it back up

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Goddamn War of the Chosen improves xcom 2 immensely. I feel like late game is going to be a cakewalk but at the moment every mission is throwing some crazy new twist or obstacle at me. Nothing's ever straightforward

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I lent my switch to my buddy so he could game on his vacation, and now he's having a blast with my friends Mario and Rabbid Luigi without me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I brought my switch evacuating with me so probably USF2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was thinking of playing FFXV but it's Splatoon 2 again

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
WoW and overwatch.. maybe some w3 blood and wine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Splatoon 2 for like 5 hours. Awesome

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

had a nice time in ffxv going into a dungeon to get an ancient sword, was stopped several times in a tunnel by demons at night, then as i got back out i checked out a sidequest and found my fisherman friend by the river. i waited for dawn to break and fished for the trout he was asking for. goddamn this game is chill and nice.

but where the gently caress is the FFVI soundtrack you assholes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

had a nice time in ffxv going into a dungeon to get an ancient sword, was stopped several times in a tunnel by demons at night, then as i got back out i checked out a sidequest and found my fisherman friend by the river. i waited for dawn to break and fished for the trout he was asking for. goddamn this game is chill and nice.

but where the gently caress is the FFVI soundtrack you assholes

i found it somewhere. its in there

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
playing Cameltry while waiting on a video to encode

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Plague Knight all day on 3DS and then when I'm done I'll probably do Specter Knight and Plague Knight again on Wii U and then after that I might buy the disc for PS4 because this game is so loving good. Can't wait for King Knight so I can play that three times too. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

some FFXV. On chapter 7, the vesperpool is a cool looking area