Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Black August posted:

If Marron inherited her mother's NANOMACHINE nature or whatever the gently caress 18 is then as her and Krillin's kid, she should logically be able to tirelessly throw dozens of discs nonstop

The Super cast keep having horrifically template-stacked ultrachildren

There is no :allears: large enough to express how amused I would be if this happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I hope she just turns into a destruco disc and drives around while Gotenks looks on in horror.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gotenks fought against Copy Vegeta, so they saw him go SSB. thus to fight off the poachers they'll hit SSB and won't even know how they did it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

amigolupus posted:

Forget Goten and Trunks, what I want to know is if Krillin and 18 taught Marron how to fight. Is she going to Destructo Disc some tanks and Solar Flare some fools?

she'll cute a poacher in half and they'll all be forced to watch him die.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Stairmaster posted:

she'll cute a poacher in half and they'll all be forced to watch him die.
Perhaps they can do that in slow and agonizing detail in order to demonstrate that violence has real consequences. Then nobody would ever be able to react normally or comfortably to any of the alien supergods who walk among them. Just go full bore grimbo with it.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
marron is not going to murder a man, jesus christ what is wrong with you people

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Cease to Hope posted:

marron is not going to murder a man, jesus christ what is wrong with you people

He said cute a man in half. Not cut.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
The idea of Marron, with no apparent training, just firing off a few destructo disks is hilarious.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Marron instinctively knows the Scatter Kamehameha.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

a poacher attacks marron and she breaks his arm

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

this sounds a lot like turning Marron into someone with the same shtick as Pan.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

TFRazorsaw posted:

this sounds a lot like turning Marron into someone with the same shtick as Pan.

Marron, Pan and Bra fight crime, shop, hang out and save the world all before bed time.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Crabtree posted:

Marron, Pan and Bra fight crime, shop, hang out and save the world all before bed time.

Who would be their Mojo Jojo? Dr. Rota maybe?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

HitTheTargets posted:

Who would be their Mojo Jojo? Dr. Rota maybe?

Bubbles. Oh and King Kai is still dead.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

maybe maron could just death beam a man through the heart instead of destructo disc-ing him

would that be better

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Even though there wasn't a new DB Super yesterday, they had a History of Japan special featuring Dragonball Characters.

https://twitter.com/MsDBZbabe/status/906703843513204737

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Marron clearly has laser eyes, duh. :colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pan and Marron become the new Goku and Krillin, except due to her mother being 18 Marron manages to keep up with Pan forever

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Marron has an explosive device in her chest

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I'm very sure that robotics aren't hereditary

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TFRazorsaw posted:

I'm very sure that robotics aren't hereditary

You shouldn't be able to gently caress a robot and have a baby but here we are

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

she's a cyborg

the robotics are additions, not her whole body

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TFRazorsaw posted:

she's a cyborg

:v: fair enough

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Marron had secret lessons from 17 and beats up someone while they're trying to power up.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

in all of the 10 minutes they knew each other

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TFRazorsaw posted:

in all of the 10 minutes they knew each other

10 minutes is a lot of time in Dragon Ball. Just look at how much Freeza and Goku could do in 5 back in Namek, or how much has happened in the Tournament now!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Marron just grins like Arale and punches the earth in half

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Could Marron beat Goku? Discuss.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

yes because goku would let his guard down

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Marron casually shatters Goku's arm with a kick.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Marron has rocket fists but they're just hulk hands.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

sassassin posted:

I hope no more children are forced into life or death combat situations, regardless of their bloodlines, unless their playtime is responsible for the deaths of trillions

no gods no masters.

Only Goku

Shinjobi posted:

Could Marron beat Goku? Discuss.

I mean Pan beat up Trunks but I guess that depends on how much you think that's just the universe screwing him over again.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Trunks could have beaten Pan if he'd wanted to imo.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

TFRazorsaw posted:

she's a cyborg

We're also not really clear on the nature of 17 and 18's enhancements, though. They're clearly not just "robotics" because they have the capacity to completely biologically integrate into Cell's body in a fusion-like process. Maybe the fusion reactor or whatever gives them infinite energy is an actual "machine" as we think of them, but I bet a lot of the rest of their whole deal is just nanomachines, which could be hereditary if Toriyama Cares (he doesn't)

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Beerus also made it sound like whatever was done to 17 and 18 was messing with the fundamental nature of life and an affront to divine law rather than just grafting robot bits into a person, so who knows what their precise deal is. For all we know it's hereditary, 18 did say Marron's stronger than she looks.

Did Marron ever show up in GT? It's been ages but I feel that show kinda forgot she existed.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

a cartoon duck posted:

Did Marron ever show up in GT? It's been ages but I feel that show kinda forgot she existed.

She did.

She didn't do anything of importance there though, as you'd expect since her name is not Goku.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I don't like Marron's GT design at all, since she doesn't keep any of the Krillin influences on her look from her design as a kid, and also doesn't manage to look much like 18 either. she's the kid of two of the most distinct looking Dragonball characters and she just turns into generic sameface girl

just let her keep the krillin type face and add eyelashes or whatever and shes good

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Krillin and 18 are distinct in opposite directions so generic makes sense.

a cartoon duck posted:

Beerus also made it sound like whatever was done to 17 and 18 was messing with the fundamental nature of life and an affront to divine law rather than just grafting robot bits into a person, so who knows what their precise deal is.

Beerus is not an authority on genetics, robotics or time travel. He's a sleepy, hungry cat-thing who blows stuff up.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

sassassin posted:

Beerus is not an authority on genetics, robotics or time travel. He's a sleepy, hungry cat-thing who blows stuff up.

If I recall correctly, he was all like 'I'll pretend I didn't hear that!' when he heard about the Androids because he was too sleepy and hungry to get involved in rectifying perversions of the god's works that the Androids are implied to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

I don't like Marron's GT design at all, since she doesn't keep any of the Krillin influences on her look from her design as a kid, and also doesn't manage to look much like 18 either. she's the kid of two of the most distinct looking Dragonball characters and she just turns into generic sameface girl

just let her keep the krillin type face and add eyelashes or whatever and shes good

She keeps Krillin's eyes, only they're actually colored in.