Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hope Frost eliminates Frieza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I'd like that too but goldboy is going to be sticking around so Jiren can chump him and then leave him to stew in the stands before he makes his coup move or whatever deicide he has up his sleeve

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Frost and Frieza's plan is to be eliminated in close proximity to each other once a few universes have gone down while making it not suspicious, then rush the angels of the worlds that have been eliminated

e; for real theory. Frieza fakes it with Gohan, Frost goes for the sneaky final blow to them both, Frieza elims Frost. Frost gets eliminated this episode for sure.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Sep 18, 2017

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

It'd be kinda funny if the entire reason Toei gave Freeza a big ol' elaborate transformation sequence against some bottom-tier assassins is because he's gonna get backstabbed and eliminated before he can transform.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Better idea: Blue Goku (AKA Bloku) fuses with Gold Frieza (AKA Golza) fuse and form Green Blokolza, who then fight the fused Zen-ohs (Zenzen-oh-oh)

Jiren defeats all of them at the same time with one punch and says nothing the entire time.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
There's no way, *no way* that that's Zen-Oh's final form. We've never seen him go past "mildly disgusted".

I want to see "Zen-Oh's loving Pissed"

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
am i the only one who noticed that the winner of the tournament is "the universe with the most fighters left when time runs out" and that odds are very good that there's going to be some five-way tie with one, two, or three fighters

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

considering zeno's opinion about the rules is "if it's fun, it's ok" i wouldn't be surprised if the time limit ends up being a "it's sudden death now because that's fun"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

deadly_pudding posted:

There's no way, *no way* that that's Zen-Oh's final form. We've never seen him go past "mildly disgusted".

I want to see "Zen-Oh's loving Pissed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZOwsdG7pY

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I can't really picture Freeza just sitting in the bench with Beerus and the other U7 guys, that's my reason to believe he's going to stay in the game until the very end.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Petiso posted:

I can't really picture Freeza just sitting in the bench with Beerus and the other U7 guys, that's my reason to believe he's going to stay in the game until the very end.

he said he wants to kill the gods to become one so even if that's not how it goes, him kicking off saying "welp, nothing for it, I'll kick your asses now then" and then him starting a fight in the spectators seats feels feasible.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I can totally see Freiza starting a "WELL YOU'RE GOING TO BE ERASED ANYWAYS SO HOW ABOUT WE 'ENTERTAIN' ZEN-CHAN SOME MORE" and starting a riot in the stands

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black August posted:

I can totally see Freiza starting a "WELL YOU'RE GOING TO BE ERASED ANYWAYS SO HOW ABOUT WE 'ENTERTAIN' ZEN-CHAN SOME MORE" and starting a riot in the stands

That would be awesome and redeem his coming back at all.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Rhonne posted:

I hope Frost eliminates Frieza.
Same, friend: Same.

Frieza starting a riot in the stands is a good thought though I suspect it'd get his rear end pounded. I'm not sure the 'hoh hoh hoh i have managed to sort of tank being partially deleted a little bit' thing will help if Beerus, Fat Beerus, Mouse Beerus and hell, maybe that sad girl angel are pounding his rear end. You got yourself an Ultimate Showdown Chuck Norris situation there.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Let's be real if Frieza starts to riot in the stands it'll either Zeno gets mad and GP ends it real quick or Zeno enjoys it and Whis ends it real quick

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Nessus posted:

Same, friend: Same.

Frieza starting a riot in the stands is a good thought though I suspect it'd get his rear end pounded. I'm not sure the 'hoh hoh hoh i have managed to sort of tank being partially deleted a little bit' thing will help if Beerus, Fat Beerus, Mouse Beerus and hell, maybe that sad girl angel are pounding his rear end. You got yourself an Ultimate Showdown Chuck Norris situation there.

I am pretty sure that is exactly what was hinted

110% chance some Destroyer(s) in some climactic scene goes all Hakai on his rear end,

And it doesn't work.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Black August posted:

I am pretty sure that is exactly what was hinted

110% chance some Destroyer(s) in some climactic scene goes all Hakai on his rear end,

And it doesn't work.
Yeah that's what I was referring to you. The trick seems like it may work less well if he's getting beaten to death with normal super-fists, since even without the delete ray the GODs are pretty loving strong.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I mean I'm putting down my $10 saying that Freiza will tank the Hakai, the Destroyers won't know wtf, and then goldboy will proceed to school them on their level with the usual punches

Like the show is clearly rocketing towards 'Z-Fighters surpass the Gods and potentially angels after that' and I think that time is right now

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Frieza's goal is to replace Zeno, with himself. So he's going to make some kind of power move for sure. The question is just if it will be during the tournament or afterwards.

He's got less than 24 hours to work with, so he's not going to be very patient

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If Frieza makes a move against Zeno I hope he gets completely schooled. poo poo who am I kidding, the way they've played up Roshi this tournament he is gonna Mafuba Frieza into another bottle he has laying around

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My feeling is that Zen-chan, not being a fighter, can't sense when people are around them, so if Frieza were to get behind him undetected, he could take them out with an energy blast. I don't think Zen-chan is invincible. They would have to get past his guards / the great priest, though.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kashuno posted:

If Frieza makes a move against Zeno I hope he gets completely schooled. poo poo who am I kidding, the way they've played up Roshi this tournament he is gonna Mafuba Frieza into another bottle he has laying around

considering he's being shown as on par with ssb goku, there's not much chance of freeza not getting instantly clowned on if he goes for a direct attack on someone on beerus' level, let alone whis

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

My feeling is that Zen-chan, not being a fighter, can't sense when people are around them, so if Frieza were to get behind him undetected, he could take them out with an energy blast. I don't think Zen-chan is invincible. They would have to get past his guards / the great priest, though.

Shin outright stated in Zamasu arc that Zen-chan can't be killed

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Oh well, we know Shin is never wrong.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kashuno posted:

When has Shin ever been right about anything?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Frieza might not need to kill Zeno to take his place as king though. The super dragon balls do exist

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

When has Shin ever been right about anything?

Well Zeno wasn't dead in future trunks world :v:

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Yeah I don't think Frieza is going to do a direct coup, that'd be worthless, he'll just get everyone so riled and distracted and in a panic that he can sneak over to wish on the supers and make his move

I mean Dragon Ball has made it clear that the only force in the multiverse capable of actually putting down a Freiza, is a Saiyan

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah if this arc doesn't end with Freeza getting the wish on the Super Dragon Balls, all of this will have been for naught

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Burkion posted:

Yeah if this arc doesn't end with Freeza getting the wish on the Super Dragon Balls, all of this will have been for naught

It hit me this would happen the second he paused, considered, and told Goku 'nah the Earth balls will do fine for my return'

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea I'd be really surprised if freeza didn't get the wish on the super dragon balls at the end of this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idk that the super dragon balls will do anything for him that Zeno can't undo. Was universe zamasu killable?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Idk that the super dragon balls will do anything for him that Zeno can't undo. Was universe zamasu killable?

This is relatively easy though.

"I wish Zeno's powers of erasure no longer work."

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Black August posted:

Yeah I don't think Frieza is going to do a direct coup, that'd be worthless, he'll just get everyone so riled and distracted and in a panic that he can sneak over to wish on the supers and make his move

I mean Dragon Ball has made it clear that the only force in the multiverse capable of actually putting down a Freiza, is a Saiyan

How do you sneak off to make a wish of Dragon Balls the size of planets and a dragon the size of a galaxy?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Rhonne posted:

How do you sneak off to make a wish of Dragon Balls the size of planets and a dragon the size of a galaxy?
Carefully.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Frieza saying pwetty peas is gonna be powerful.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Rhonne posted:

by being a dramatic anime so everyone suddenly goes "Wait why the gently caress is a poorly animated gold Shenron hovering over the World of Vo- OH poo poo"

and they rush and get there just as he makes the wish and poof

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Frieza can just wish to be the king of everything and it's vague enough to depower the Zeno twins and make him a big threat at the same time

Having the Zenos have to be depowered regular kids for a bit might actually let them get some character growth too

But we'll see what happens, this could be all totally off-base

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Frieza wishing on the balls would be silly and would be weird that Zamasu didn't just do that

Also it would show that zen is not omnipotent which would probably spark an interdimensional war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
yeah it would be insanely stupid if the guy who literally time traveled to cheat his way into multiple super dragon ball wishes just didn't think to depower Zeno if that's a thing the balls could actually do