Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I got it to open but it's not recognizing that i have flash player for some reason. :smith:

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

BMB5150 posted:

Sweet have 110 up but have to wait til 109 is up. Crunchyroll really is trying to make sure their servers don't go up in a mushroom cloud apparently.

How would this help

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

g0lbez posted:

How would this help

Sarcasm. Anyways, have the links just refreshing until the pages can load correctly.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

109 is up but will we ever be able to watch it...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
just

nevermind

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

gently caress YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Funky Valentine posted:

I can't believe Jiren threw Goku off the top of the cage in their HFIL in a Cell match.

A perfect joke that will not get enough credit.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Christ I feel like a kid all over again.

THAT WAS HYPE.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I would feel hyper if I could watch it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I used Daisuki and I opened the episode in a new tab, dunno if it will work for anyone else but yeah that was worth it

edit: Wow am I the only one who manage to actually see it? I hope you guys eventually get to.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 8, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
K i can actually start watching on crunchyroll though I was not able to log in so I have to live with ads

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

That was amazing. Sure, it's nice to have more focus on the surrounding cast and more tactic-based fighting, but this fight delivered.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Finally got in!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

OH NO

SOMEONE SAVE MY BOY

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

got to the page but the video player wont load. lmao. The hype was just too much for Crunchyroll

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Ribrianne's face when she lands at Jiren's feet was nuts lmao

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Whys frieza always gonna be on some poo poo

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

OB_Juan posted:

A perfect joke that will not get enough credit.

Haha I hadn't realized how much of a perfect fit that was. You even have the rear end in a top hat ref who's all "nah no penalty :smug:" and the foolish, egotistical owner who's just using everyone as his playthings.

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Jiren's theme is really good.

I have come up with my own crazy theory. Jiren isn't the Toriyama version of Superman or the Martian Manhunter in this strange manga vs western comics fight book analogy we've all decided is the real thing that's happening.

He's the goddamn Silver Surfer, who is way more powerful but much more tragic than either. He's just at the mercy of his universe's own Galactus. It's kind of a perfect God of Destruction/Hero dynamic.

Also I typed this after seeing poo poo unsubbed and I understand literally no Japanese and I'm a crazy person.

Anyway, gently caress Goku. Gohan is better because I grew up in America. Cell is better than Buu, and Ceviche is better than Sushi.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
me, watching the special:

SO GOOD. SO FRIGGIN' GOOD.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Freezer is totally going to heal Goku isn't he? Or at least give him some energy. Team player Freeza! Also, did Freeza learn IT or something because how did he get Goku before Vegets could notice.

Also HOLY poo poo that entire fight. Goku, use your dumb sayian brain meats and commit that form to muscle memory for the love of CHRIST.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

HOLY poo poo THIS WAS SO GOOD

I really feel like a kid again like the first time I saw Gohan go SSJ2 or Goku go SSJ3; so drat hype! they really sell the idea that Goku mastered self-movement, and Jiren still matches him blow for blow!!

Super is really good y'all! Wonder if we're gonna get a new opening highlighting Ultra Instinct

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I love that they went back to vocals in the music for the new form. Made it hype like the original (Japanese) SSJ2 transformation.

Also, good job on the gods selling it. I guess that when Goku muscle memories back to it eventually, he's gonna finally be more powerful than the gods, since Jiren already is.

Also, the gods reaction is probably the setup for another arc, since they might Zamasu the idea of mortals being able to overcome them.

Darko fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Oct 8, 2017

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Special good.

What I get out of the previews is Hit is basically at near new form goku level anyway the whole time. He's making Jiren actually have to move and dodge and poo poo which is more than SSB kaioken x20 could do. I guess maybe Hit is actually trying to use kill moves on Jiren? so no more self handicap.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

HOLY gently caress THAT WAS SO BADASS

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Also, gotta love Freeza and Vegeta's reactions. Freeza was like oh, that's interesting, something else that I'l be able to do and Vegeta was all like wtf how did you do that poo poo, I want it!

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Even when faced with an enemy so overwhelmingly powerful that he can counter Super Saiyan God with one finger and barely move to take on Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20, Vegeta still won't lend his energy to the Spirit Bomb! Even Freeza lent his energy!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
You know at the end of 110 Frieza's talking about how this reminds him so much of Namek.

He's going to give Goku his energy like Goku gave energy back to him after he was cut in half on Namek.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

havenwaters posted:

You know at the end of 110 Frieza's talking about how this reminds him so much of Namek.

He's going to give Goku his energy like Goku gave energy back to him after he was cut in half on Namek.

I read it the exact same way.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

seriously, I can see Goku and Jiren becoming friends over how they broke the upper limit and became as gods

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
loving. ACES.

Super is so drat good, Beerus looking nervous and Whis fan-girling out was magical.

Goku you beautiful bastard.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Darko posted:

Ditto.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I kept my expectations low since I figured they're just gonna play two regular episodes back-to-back and they only hyped this up in promotional material so much to drive up ratings.

Holy poo poo did this deliver.

Episode rated waku/waku

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

a cartoon duck posted:

I kept my expectations low since I figured they're just gonna play two regular episodes back-to-back and they only hyped this up in promotional material so much to drive up ratings.

Holy poo poo did this deliver.

Episode rated waku/waku

With a doki doki.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Evil Canadian posted:

Special good.

I guess maybe Hit is actually trying to use kill moves on Jiren? so no more self handicap.

Hit basically said exactly that with his "I'm doing my job" line

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Darko posted:

I'll honestly be annoyed with myself if that's not how it goes tbh.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Evil Canadian posted:

Special good.

What I get out of the previews is Hit is basically at near new form goku level anyway the whole time. He's making Jiren actually have to move and dodge and poo poo which is more than SSB kaioken x20 could do. I guess maybe Hit is actually trying to use kill moves on Jiren? so no more self handicap.

At this point, it's go for broke even if you have to get DQed because no one at this point can take Jiren down and Hit can't hold back his moves. Surprising him with an assassination will still leave U6 with the Saiyans. After having a really crappy day, this made it much better.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was extremely good.
Maybe the best set of anime episodes I've seen this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Jedah posted:

me, watching the special:

SO GOOD. SO FRIGGIN' GOOD.