Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

After Kafla is eliminated, the Universe 6 Namekians will reveal that they brought their own dragon balls and wish everyone from their team back into the match. Zen-oh will think it's really cool and allow it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

If Goku and Caulifla fused would they just become Sun Wukong

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Augus posted:

If Goku and Caulifla fused would they just become Sun Wukong
And that would bring El Grande Padre's plan to completion.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The writers has to be in the joke with the time at this point.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Hit skips time
Freeza slows it down

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Kefla will be eliminated by Goku, who will snag their earrings and use them with Freeza after Vegeta refuses

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
If Goku used a ki power pole Jiren would be DONE, no more monkeying around

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Christ what would a Goku Freeza fusion turn out like

If Goku and Vegeta's rivalry produced Vegito, how powerful would Froku be

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Gold skin and gold hair.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Would he argue with himself or have an existential crisis

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Froku would spend most of the fusion trying to punch himself.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm game for Froku just because I want to see how Freeza would wear the Potara on those weird ears of his.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

multijoe posted:

Goku genuinely loves martial arts and fighting strong opponents way too much to ever deliberately give bad technique advice and win by default. LSSJ3 will probably be Kefura's downfall though, especially given the famous reliability of fusion techniques.

Oh I don't think he was giving bad advice, he just knew Caulifla would put out all of her energy if she was given the right amount of incentive to struggle and think she could win against her opponent. I think he knew SS3 was a giant waste of energy, but could gain some of it if say Caulifla used the technique herself, or just kept going as hard as she could. And then Kale of course has confidence now and she's pushing herself into Berserk and beyond too so Goku's getting a fight AND he's getting back some stamina and energy from at least one very eager lesbian and her sis.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I'm game for Froku just because I want to see how Freeza would wear the Potara on those weird ears of his.

I'm thinking tail decoration, but I don't know if that counts for the surprisingly rules-heavy Potara earrings.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
He would just make a new form “final form Freeza EARS”

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Hopefully Frieza doesn't lose to Kafla, getting a beatdown from Jiren seems way funnier.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure that there is no situation, universe, or timeline where Freeza will ever fuse with a dirty monkey.

Also, why Kafla when it could instead be Caule?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My prediction: The Zenos will disagree if Potaras are cheating or not. They will get into an argument and in a fit of anger erase each other simultaneously. With both Zenos gone everyone turns to Grande Pedre and gangs up on him to gently caress up his smug universe erasing rear end. Goku and Jiren put on the earrings and fuse into Jirku to fight the priest as the rest of the universes and gods of destruction takes on the angels.

Whis betrays his father and joins the mortals, for food.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

My prediction: The Zenos will disagree if Potaras are cheating or not. They will get into an argument and in a fit of anger erase each other simultaneously. With both Zenos gone everyone turns to Grande Pedre and gangs up on him to gently caress up his smug universe erasing rear end. Goku and Jiren put on the earrings and fuse into Jirku to fight the priest as the rest of the universes and gods of destruction takes on the angels.

Whis betrays his father and joins the mortals, for food.

What’s your YouTube channel

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Goku teaches the Zenos the Fusion Dance, and they fuse. However, it creates a singularity and the Zenos pop out of existence. The World of the Void gets a giant rift and out comes...

Cell Dorado, smugger than ever

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Kashuno posted:

What’s your YouTube channel

Probably something about Nazis

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
God drat if Cell Dorado isn't the greatest

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cell Dorado is too good to be canon.

Like if he showed up I'd know immediately that Toriyama had bailed on Super and someone way more rad had taken over.

IWW Online Branch fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Oct 29, 2017

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I have no idea how much of that chart is 4chan being mean to latin american fandom and how much is actual fanon. I want to believe in Cell Dorado.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I had no idea lazerbot had a latin american cousin

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Cell Dorado is introduced with triumphant Elton John music.

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Can someone clue me in on why Shaggy is A Thing?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Minion of Freya posted:

You either watched Scooby Doo and The Reluctant Werewolf when you were six or you didn't.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Minion of Freya posted:

Top 10 Anime Fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLVnx9R7LrA

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I am so loving hype for the next episode.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

"Nope. Seems like I missed one."

drat, the Universe 6 version of Shaggy just doesn't give any fucks.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

I am so loving hype for the next episode.

i too am excited for kale and caulifa's gay wedding

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Brother Entropy posted:

i too am excited for kale and caulifa's gay wedding

Ughhhh I knowwww :swoon:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

Jiren was also said to be a master martial artist and was noticeably blocking attacks still. I don't really see how that contradicts the point.

He was only blocking super saiyan god and up.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You could argue there isn't a huge power level gap between jiren and ssjb goku and that jiren is just way better at martial arts though. The fact jirens eyes bugged out when goku fired that one Kamehameha lends credence to this.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Raxivace posted:

"Nope. Seems like I missed one."

drat, the Universe 6 version of Shaggy just doesn't give any fucks.

Scooby Doo is the most anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMzHvJxyiUg

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Rhonne posted:

After Kafla is eliminated, the Universe 6 Namekians will reveal that they brought their own dragon balls and wish everyone from their team back into the match. Zen-oh will think it's really cool and allow it.

If Piccolo brought the Namek balls he could have used Porunga as a pinch-hitter

Missed opportunity

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

"So what got you into Scooby Doo?"

"Well I was a Dragon Ball fan and one thing led to another..."

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
New theory, the U6 nameks are wizard types and we haven't seen them 'cause they've been making a new set of balls. They will summon them to bring forth a new fighter, Black Omega Shenron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Universe 6 Namekians are assholes and start making Mutant Namekians like King Piccolo used to do.