Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Well let see, on average, every episode is one minute in the tournament, and we got 23 minutes left, and every week is one episode. Assuming they don't go on break one minute every episode.... The Arc will end on March 31st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Vegeta's character development has been awesome. Watching Future Trunks' selfless defense of humanity set Mr. Vegetable on the path to being a defender of 2 universes. Anything that interferes with his wish, like Frieza or Goku messing something up, could give Vegeta a "that's my Bulma" x100 moment. Also, isn't erasure different from death? Wouldn't his wish fail because there's nothing to resurrect?

What I'm trying to say is he'd be the perfect U7 legendary ssj and Trunks almost turning could be teasing it. It'd give Goku's ssj3 some use via fusion at least

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the super dragon balls have no limits and can do anything apparently

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Frieza is gonna get the MVP and not Vegeta. Vegeta refused to help the spirit bomb, saved enemies, let Goku get captured (granted it was by his own teammate)
Freiza saved Gohan, energized Goku, helped on the spirit bomb, manipulated the enemy into deleting themselves.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Manatee Cannon posted:

the super dragon balls have no limits and can do anything apparently

I mean Champa wanted to use the wish to switch the earth's universes of 6 and 7.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Ep 114 Preview:

Bang.

See You Space Warrior...

Goku waited a whole twenty minutes before stealing a move from his new best friend, hosed up.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

How long from now does DBS air? We in Europe switched to wintertime last week so I'm unsure if its sooner or later than I'm used to.

Kild posted:

with daisuki dead where's the best place to watch super now?
They are supposed to keep DBS streaming going, but I can't get it to work atm.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

God-Goku looks a lot better out of the orange gi

I am so sick of that color of orange, I swear we got Blue because and only because it’d match so well

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Zedd posted:

How long from now does DBS air? We in Europe switched to wintertime last week so I'm unsure if its sooner or later than I'm used to.

should be about an hour until the sub is up on crunchyroll

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Black August posted:

God-Goku looks a lot better out of the orange gi

I am so sick of that color of orange, I swear we got Blue because and only because it’d match so well

You're forgetting that orange really brings out his stupid face.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
seems they've moved the DB release back by 30 minutes. Possibly permanently? It seems to indicate that.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

you dumb nerds that were saying Super's ending suck, I was worried for a second there.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

friezas role in this episode was the best part

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

kamen rider robot man was also good

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
Can't wait to see the powerlevel people get upset about this one

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Holy poo poo Freeza this episode.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OB_Juan posted:

Holy poo poo Freeza this episode.

"I'm just going to ignore that."

God this episode loving RULES

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Choreography was way better in this one.

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
It's a shame we didn't get Goku and Freeza teaming up, but at least next week appears to have #17 doing something.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Man you know Goku is actually struggling a bit when he pulls out the Solar Flare.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Lesbiandairy Super Saiyan: Confirmed.

That episode rules, Kefla needs belt or something to finish her look but everything owned,

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I actually really wanted the last two U6 saiyans to get knocked off. I like Cabba but the other two are really annoying.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I love this loving show so much. :swoon:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Agoat posted:

I actually really wanted the last two U6 saiyans to get knocked off. I like Cabba but the other two are really annoying.

mods!?

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Agoat posted:

I'm going to give you a swirly.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Part of me just really, really wants Kefla to win this one and then go on to sweep the tournament. They're an absolute treasure.

Super Saiyan God Goku looked evil as gently caress, especially while using the Spirit Ball.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Agoat posted:

I like them fighting together and stuff but yeah I’m not the biggest fan of their personalities and stuff

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Are the rest of the episodes just gonna be goku losing because lmao that would be funny

Or vegeta teleporting over and fusing because his family is on the line now lol

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Leesbiandary Super Saiyan 3 Kefla here we come.. :shepface:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
So basically as we predicted, the potara rings. I like how they did it in a spot where Zeno wouldnt' see it, not that it matters considering Champa was screaming at the top of his lungs so its rule of cool.

Man Goku has been on a losing streak ain't he?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Shindragon posted:

So basically as we predicted, the potara rings. I like how they did it in a spot where Zeno wouldnt' see it, not that it matters considering Champa was screaming at the top of his lungs so its rule of cool.

Man Goku has been on a losing streak ain't he?
My man Goku is going to merc Jiren.

I mean sure El Hermano and El Grande Padre will be for Gohan to handle, but Goku and Jiren Jr. being a mutual kill will trigger Shaggy to go Blanco so it won't be in vain.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Champa was me this episode.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Rules are nothing

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Kale mastering LSSJ because Caulifla held her hand was the best

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Carlosologist posted:

Kale mastering LSSJ because Caulifla basically told her she loved her was the best
I know a lot of people (read: mainly sexist idiots) will hate it, but that scene was adorable.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Sindai posted:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Sindai posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

YOOOOO that episode freakin owned!

Sindai posted:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Guys im starting to think Kale and Caulifla might be gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Ramadu posted:

I like them fighting together and stuff but yeah I’m not the biggest fan of their personalities and stuff

Yeah there's cool fights with them but I wish they'd stop talking/crying